[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are women so cruel? Be me: >playing online game >see

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: Screenshot_11.png (838KB, 713x661px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_11.png
838KB, 713x661px
Why are women so cruel? Be me:

>playing online game
>see cute girl
>speak a few words to her
>she's Polish
>decide I'm going to sheep her and try and have a qt online companion
>check the next day to see if she's online
>deletedme.jpeg

Let's have greentext stories or something about how women are shit

Pic very related
>>
>outside a bar
>woman needs lighter
>let her use mine
>doesn't offer sex in return
>>
I don't see it. What did she do?
>>
>>34961812
what a fucking bitch, what did you do anon?
>>
File: 1473533715074.gif (140KB, 379x440px) Image search: [Google]
1473533715074.gif
140KB, 379x440px
>>34961791
decide I'm going to sheep her and try and have a qt online companion
>check the next day to see if she's online
>deletedme.jpeg

I'm sorry, but what?
Can you translate this to English?
>>
Given how you wrote the OP, I'd delete you too.
As a matter of fact I'd shoot you in the back of your head for being illiterate.
>>
>>34961791
That wasn't cruel at all.
Cruel was when Chad ripped my homework assignment up at school because I was an ugly, acne faced loser.
Or when Chad got everyone to call me Big Bertha for the entire day after a related history class.
Or how about when Chad pulled a chair out from under me and got the entire class to laugh at me when my head hit the edge of the table behind me.

literally isolated me from all of my "friends"
fuck off Chad is 1000x worse than Stacy. Stacy doesn't do anything mean to impress Chad. Chad and all of Stacy's beta orbiters pick on losers to impress her instead.
>>
>>34961999
You're gonna get like 3 replies saying the same thing so I'll start us off:
>if that same guy wanted to fuck you, you'd go for it immediately
>>
>>34962547
>implying you wouldn't fuck Stacy if given the chance
please kill yourself
>>
>>34961943
Be a man and look him in his eyes when you pull the trigger.
>>
>>34962770
I wouldn't fuck my bully. Believe it or not, women being assholes to other people is a huge turn-off.
at least to me
>>
>>34962800
Women being bullies is only hot if they do while having sex with you. Subfags seem to specifically spurn sex and beg for chasisty cages, feet, and poop. I don't get it honestly.
>>
>>34962872
I like feet but I've never let any girl dom me. That shit is mad gay. As are you, Big Bertha.
>>
>>34962919
Just because you want to get assfucked by Chad doesn't mean there's anything wrong with a little femdom from time to time.

Moreover, why didn't you just take the obvious route and shit in his backpack or something?
>>
>>34963059
....What the fuck are you talking about, Bertha?
>>
>>34963073
I think you're confusing me with this anon>>34961999

and vice versa, I guess
>>
File: 1475360080700.jpg (105KB, 593x936px) Image search: [Google]
1475360080700.jpg
105KB, 593x936px
>go to K-Mart
>buy some clothes
>qt at register
>old classmate from high school
>she sees me
>actually laughs out loud hysterically at me while covering her mouth
>wow anon you've gained like 300lb

Feels bad
>>
>>34963095
No problem. Nothing like sucking a girls toes as you fuck her and feeling them curl in your mouth as she cums tho
>>
>>34963160
feels bad ?then lose some fucking weight
>>
>>34963160
Lmao that sounds hilarious and the picture is gold
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.