[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>at work >coworker girl who is about my age comes up to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: hnngg.jpg (54KB, 210x219px) Image search: [Google]
hnngg.jpg
54KB, 210x219px
>at work
>coworker girl who is about my age comes up to me and asks me if she can car pool with me
>she says that she'll pay for my gas to work and back, even though she lives only about 30 seconds out of my way
>say "haha sure no problem. I'd make a profit out of it to be honest"
>"that's fine. I would rather go to work with you than anyone else"
>mfw
>pick her up for the first time today
>arrive outside her house
>she's already waiting for me even though I'm 15 minutes early
>open the door for her from the inside
>realize I put my jacket on the passenger seat
>"oh whoops mybad. jacket on the seat. let's just lob this *le throws jacket onto the back seats* back there!"
>she laughs
>mfw
>whole journey to work she's making good conversation and is genuinely funny
>mfw

If I wasn't such a sperg master socially inept depressed loser, I would make a move on her. Nice to know what it feels like to have a girl in my car, though.
>>
File: image.jpg (321KB, 782x788px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
321KB, 782x788px
OP if you don't make a move, please end yourself.
>>
>>34961711
She's already seeing someone, anyway. And she's like a solid 7/10 and I'm like a solid 1.5/10.

Blade Runner is my favorite movie.
>>
>>34961711
What if he doesn't like her?
Nice dubs.
>>
>I feel good supporting women who aren't even fucking me

cuck
>>
>>34961747
She pays for the gas, he isn't a cuck
>>
>>34961747
I've been cucked by women before. But she's giving me 4 bucks to spend 30 seconds of my time picking her up.

If anyone's getting cucked, it's her.
>>
File: image.png (454KB, 680x762px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
454KB, 680x762px
>>34961742
Then don't make a move on her, her solely presence perhaps will give you some level of confidence to approach another female. And believe it or not you could be fugly but with the right words and charisma you might have a chance with a 6/10. You just gotta believe in yourself, remember how short the average replicant lifespan was in the movie, life's short just do your move, or life in regret for the rest of your lonely life.
Godspeed anon
>>
>>34961574

What's going to happen when you run out of conversation?
>>
>"that's fine. I would rather go to work with you than anyone else"
shes probably saying this because she knows you wont make a move on her
>>
>>34962053
Naaa man. I don't have confidence. Not had confidence for a long time. I have no confidence around her. I get kinda scared of her. She's lovely, sure, and she seems like one of the few wymin who seems genuinely nice, but I'm scared to death of her and I get nervous around her.

I ain't gonna make a move on her, nor any other woman. I tried "making a move" on probably 80 or so wymin in my life, and it's always turned out horrible. Not gonna waste my time, effort, or self-esteem any more.

>>34962085
i dunno. probably cry.
>>
>>34962137
There are other women at work, too.
>>
>>34961574
>I would rather go to work with you than anyone else
I think she wants you to make a move
>>
>>34961574

She's really paying all of your gas cost for going 30 seconds out of your way? That's a really good deal for you. Not sure if she just really didn't have any other way to get to work or if she was hoping you would tell her not to worry about the cost.
>>
Hey OP. Dont listen to all the sour fags screaming cuck. Just enjoy it and make friends.

I really wouldn't take advice on girls from people who've never actually talked to girls.

All you need to do is relax and dont overthink things.
>>
>>34961574
Sounds like a dream come true. Please do not fuck this up.

Also what car do you have?
>>
>>34963541
>She's really paying all of your gas cost for going 30 seconds out of your way?
Yes.

>That's a really good deal for you
I know.

>or if she was hoping you would tell her not to worry about the cost.
Good point. Too bad. I want the money.

>>34963603
She ain't interested anyway. No girls are. I'm happy being her friend though.

>>34963637
Some shitty 1990 Toyota
>>
>>34962085
OP, just ask her what station on the radio she likes and let that fill the silence. You already have built some good conversation so no need to worry about a bit of awkward silence
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.