[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't know what to do, this is the 2nd time my boyfriend

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 1

File: large.jpg (27KB, 362x275px) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
27KB, 362x275px
I don't know what to do, this is the 2nd time my boyfriend cheated on me, and I don't know if im strong enough to leave him. We're a gay couple, and i've always been the 'girl' of the relationship. He's so charming that I'm scared he's gonna convince me to stay again. What should I do?
>>
Do what he's doing- pretend to be together while cheating.
>>
>>34961555
fuckingg fagggot
>>
The idea of cheating doesn't apply in quite the same way with gay couples because there's no possibility of pregnancy so I'm not quite sure how to approach it.

My opinion has always been, that if you want to be a couple then be a couple. If you want to be with other people then be with other people. Right? If he wants to be finished with the relationship that's fine, but you can't be a couple AND be with other people. At least not normally. I don't know if that applies to fags.
>>
You're a gay bottom I'm assuming, so dump the zero. Shouldn't be hard to find someone else to drill your intestines.
>>
>>34961555
If he's cheated once, he'll do it again, as you've already seen. Just break it off with him. If he hurts you, he's not worth staying with. Find someone that will stay faithful and keep you happy.
>>
>>34961555
Be my bf instead anon, I'll treat you right.
>>
>>34961688
he's bigger than me, and im kinda scared he'll hit me or something. is there something i can do better so that he won't cheat?
>>
>>34961718
>is there something i can do better so that he won't cheat?
No, I guarantee he'll do it again if he's done it twice before.
If you're scared he might hurt you, then that's already a bad sign about your relationship. Don't be afraid to get the police involved if you think it's necessary. You deserve better than him. You'll find someone better to be with, I believe in you.
>>
Kill yourself fag

Origamoli
>>
>>34961782
aww, you're very kind, thank you! My only concern in finding someone else is that i'm a little, and i don't know how many people are into that.
>>
>>34961805
>My only concern in finding someone else is that i'm a little

Are you saying you're small? Some guys like that, adds to the dynamic
>>
>>34961718
Anon you got any contact? I wouldn't having a chat, promise nothing lewd.

probably, maybe, who knows
>>
>>34961805
Don't lose hope there anon, I'm a big, and love little guys.
>>
>>34961805
>i'm a little,
You're a little what?
Don't worry, you'll find someone easily, just drop the cunt
>>
>>34961718
Bring a pistol

Not kidding, the weak should not take shit from those stronger
>>
>>34961805
>My only concern in finding someone else is that i'm a little
You said you're the "girl" in the relationship, so that shouldn't really be a problem. I hope everything goes well for you.
>>
>>34961839
it means i like to act like a child or be playful. i get away with it cause im 5'3 i think
>>
>>34961865
Reee stop ignoring me anon, talk with me.
>>
>>34961890
I don't think r9k is a good place for him to find someone new
>>
>>34961865
Well, I'm a 6'6 massive guy and I still act like a kid when I feel like it.
Like playing in a kid park (with friends during the night, there's nobody) or rolling down a hill or stuff like that.
If you like what you do, don't let any normalfag tell you what you're supposed to do.
>>
>>34961923
i mean im a little in a kink way. I do what im told and call my boyfriend 'daddy.' i like to jump and skip around. and he's all stoic lol.
>>
>>34961960
Oh...
Well, I guess a lot of gaybois might like that, especially if you're the bottom.
I don't think it's a problem.
>>
>>34961960
Oh, that's a pretty common kink anon! Dominant daddy / little boy. I guarantee you can find someone else.

you can always make a fetlife account
>>
>>34961555
fuck off to >>>lgbt
keep r9k free of faggotry
>>
>>34962068
I agree, this it taking up valuable real estate that could be used for another trap thread
>>
>>34961555
Just leave. Anyone who doesn't have the self-control not to cheat in the context of a monogamous relationship is going to be toxic to the relationship in other ways as well.
>>
faggots cannot be robots, op, hang yourself you arent a robot

fuck everyone who responds to this thread seriously, faggots cannot experience involuntary celibacy
>>
>>34961555
kek do you want to stay with him or not? sounds like you do. "scared he's gonna convince me to stay again"? you really are the woman in this relationship. just admit you love being abused and stick with him fag
>>
>>34962169
The fuck are you talking about, I'm gay and I'm a robot. All I want is a bf
>>
>>34962330
Pro-tip: ignore anything along the lines of "You can't be a robot if X"
>>
>>34962462
It basically amounts to "you can be a robot if you aren't in exactly my situation because then it would shatter my worldview and I'd have to potentially confront the possibility that I'M the problem with my life!"
>>
>>34962485
Are you real? I don't see anything in the archives with your name or tripcode. Is there any chance the message was directed at someone else fitting your description?
>>
>>34962538
Um, I don't want to answer that because that would be admitting I'm underage. I the message was directed at someone else at first, but mentioning the gift is what really freaked me out
>>
>>34961635
This.

Totally original of course
>>
>>34962618
If you don't mind sharing, what was the gift?
Are you feeling okay?
>>
>>34961555
Fug him in the ass to punish him.
>>
>>34962667
It was a DVD box set of Inuyasha
I'm feeling pretty stunned... I mean I guess I'm not in trouble? But it's still kind of scary. I wonder what else they know about me that I thought was secret... I need to pee but I'm scared to leave my room, my stomach is all tied up
>>
>>34962763
Nice taste.
Go ahead and go to the bathroom, it's not good to hold it in and it didn't seem like he was mad, just worried.
Let him know you saw his message later.
>>
>>34962817
Ok I went! He was in the living room watching TV but we didn't talk. I'm just afraid that maybe it wasn't him that posted it, maybe it was a coincidence, and if I bring it up...that could get awkward
>>
>>34962817
also thanks, you have nice taste too
>>
>>34962979
I don't know what kind of things you've posted or why he'd be worried about it, but maybe just give him a big hug and thank him for looking after you. He cares about you, so stay safe.

Also, I kept the thread alive until you saw it, so you're welcome.

How old would you guess that the girl the message was directed at is?
>>
>>34963111
That's a good point, and a goodsuggestion. Thanks anon (: You're a good person

If I had to take a wild guess, I'd guess she's v15
>>
>>34963438
No problem, I like helping people, and r9k seems like a good place to lurk if you want to find people that need help.

I hope that girl would stay in school, think about the possible consequences of her actions before she makes any posts, and makes her father proud.
>>
>>34963547
I think that girl will, especially if she saw that post from her dad, which could have been a wakeup call for her.

How old are you?
>>
>>34963808
I am a twenty year old man.
I've gotta leave soon, but if I see you again I'll say hi to you and check on how you've been.
Stay safe.
>>
>>34963938
Thanks, and that would be nice! Have a nice day
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.