[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"Excuse us mister, we are selling cookies to raise funds

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

File: qt (103)B.jpg (274KB, 1839x1011px) Image search: [Google]
qt (103)B.jpg
274KB, 1839x1011px
>"Excuse us mister, we are selling cookies to raise funds for our college to take a trip to Nigeria to work with disadvantaged youth, would you be interested in purchasing any? "
>>
these girls are pretty hihiihihi
>>
File: 130.jpg (38KB, 600x522px) Image search: [Google]
130.jpg
38KB, 600x522px
I'm sorry could you repeat that, what did you say I couldn't hear you
>>
If they're pot cookies ayyy
>>
Sorry, I'm trying to lose weight but I'll give you a donation instead.
>>
File: lll.gif (2MB, 165x115px) Image search: [Google]
lll.gif
2MB, 165x115px
>"M'lady I shall always assist a fair maiden like yourselves to go to the African land and please the superior BBCs of the land, only the best blackest cocks to please a fine blonde woman like yourself"
>>
>>34961002

Tell ya what, I'll just donate to the BLACKED Global Initiative.
>>
>>34961034
sorry for what? our daddy taught us not to be ashamed of our dicks, especially since they're a good size and all
>>
>>34961002
>just take the damn money and leave!
>>
File: 1459953897803.jpg (69KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1459953897803.jpg
69KB, 640x640px
>tfw white
>tfw your women are so hot the entire world wants to stick their dicks in them

If only I was born Indian or something so nobody actually gave a shit about the women of my group.
>>
>>34961002
>"Yeah, I like cookies. How much?"
>>
how much for your cookie
>>
File: indufu.jpg (195KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
indufu.jpg
195KB, 1080x720px
>>34961560
>Indian or something so nobody actually gave a shit about the women of my group.
Pls. Best brown, plus not muslim.
>>
>>34961754
Indian girls just look like uglier latinas without the big ass
>>
File: Occultic_Nine-1.jpg (95KB, 692x632px) Image search: [Google]
Occultic_Nine-1.jpg
95KB, 692x632px
>actually answering the door for anything that isnt a scheduled delivery that you've been waiting for and have consumed copious amounts of drugs to prepare for
>not being known as the neighbourhood creep

fucking normies
>>
>>34961560
I unironically find poos to be incredibly attractive desu
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.