[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>confidence is the key! >make her laugh! >take good

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 112
Thread images: 17

File: 1487394304392_1_.png (101KB, 500x383px) Image search: [Google]
1487394304392_1_.png
101KB, 500x383px
>confidence is the key!
>make her laugh!
>take good care of yourself!
>personal hygine is essential!
LMAO THIS IS TRULY AMAZING. I WISH SOME REPUTABLE SCIENTIFIC BODY DID AND INDEPTH RESEARCH ON THE MANLET AND GYMCEL COPING MECHANISMS, THE MENTAL GYMNASTICS RESULTING FROM BLATANT DENIAL OF REALITY ARE SURELY A SIGN OF SOME FASCINATING PSYCHOLOGICAL PHENOMENON.

FACE IT, NO MATTER WHAT YOU DO DO, NO MATTER HOW YOU REASSURE YOURSELF IT ALWAYS HAS AND ALWAYS WILL COME TO

H+F+F = G

HEIGHT
FACE
FRAME
=
GENETICS

WOMEN WILL ALWAYS CHOOSE SUPERIOR GENETICS. ITS WHAT PROPELLED US AS A SPECIES. ITS SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST AT ITS FINEST. YOU MAY SPEND COUNTLESS HOURS AT THE GYM, YOU MAY SPEND HALF OF YOUR INCOME ON PERSONAL CARE PRODUCTS, YOU MAY AUTISTICALLY TRY TO REPLICATE THE PATTERS OF SUCCESSFUL INDIVIDUALS - ON THE BASIC, PRIMAL LEVEL WOMEN WILL ALWAYS OPT FOR THE GENETICALLY SUPERIOR MALE. EVEN AFTER YOU'VE PUT IMMESUABLE EFFORT AND MANAGED TO GET SOME 5.2/10 TO LET YOU PAY FOR HER DINNER DEEP DOWN YOU WILL KNOW SHE'D MUCH RATHER LET CHAD FUCK HER IN THE BATHROOM AND LEAVE AFTER CUMING ON HER FACE THAN SPEND ANOTHER MINUTE WITH YOU
>>
This is true

I have close set eyes with a negative orbital vector and a negative canthal tilt on both eyes, and I look like shit

I can't even change it with surgery. Eyes are the most important part of the face and I struck out, there
>>
>>34960568
same goes for women..so cool your autism .
>>
>>34960568
Is right a lizard person?
>>
Works both ways, women with shit gene's aren't gonna get the guys with great gene's, so you just need to breed on your level and you're guaranteed to have a life without loneliness.
That's why the adage of "be your self" exists, just be yourself and if you're a disgusting hamplanet, you'll get yourself another disgusting hamplanet. If you're a useless drunk with severe mental issues, one day, you'll no doubt pull yourself a woman who's a useless drunk with severe mental issues.
P.S. there's more to genetics than 3 things.
>>
>>34960620
No it doesn't

Originally me
>>
>>34960568
Most people are average, most advice you'll ever read is for people who are at least close enough to average for the advice to matter.

This is like reading advice that says the best way to catch an animal is by tossing the net with both hands, except you only have one arm so you bitch and moan about the advice being bad and ineffective.
>>
>>34960639
Women with shit genes want Chads, and they'll settle with the top 30%, instead of the top 20%, after they hit the wall.
>>
>>34960568
It's basic republican logic.
>Born with x genes or opportunities
>"I HAD TO WORK FOR IT! IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE SAME SUCCESS I HAVE, YOU'RE JUST LAZY!"
>>
File: 1410645839367.jpg (18KB, 136x165px) Image search: [Google]
1410645839367.jpg
18KB, 136x165px
>>34960568
I'm not saying that the guy on the left doesn't have much better chances than the guy on the right, but not all women are attracted to traditional chad traits.

Try online dating. Play the numbers game. Not all hope is lost.

t. unfortunate-looking manlet with stunning gf
>>
File: 1311947915015.jpg (56KB, 285x298px) Image search: [Google]
1311947915015.jpg
56KB, 285x298px
>>34960660
>most people are average

>>
>>34960747
Yes, they're within one standard deviation of the norm with slight variations.
>>
File: its all a numbers game.jpg (491KB, 1276x1306px) Image search: [Google]
its all a numbers game.jpg
491KB, 1276x1306px
>>34960714
JUST PLAY THE NUMBERS GAME LOL
>>
>>34960714
You probably have nice eyes. Colored, positive canthal tilt, etc. Eyes are all that matter.
>>
but this is true, as a guy you can make a girl want you with your words, the opposite is harder
>>
I think if you are 5/10 or higher you can get a gf with a good personality.
>>
>>34960714
>Try online dating. Play the numbers game

My experience is no one replies unless they are obese.
>>
>>34960780
Non-whites and brown eyed whites get girlfriends though, otherwise they'd all be extinct.
>>
>>34960807
>My experience is no one replies unless they are obese.
or a bot
>>
>>34960780

Loled. Not that guy but you're being autistic. I have very low ipd, neg canthal, I don't even care becausei also have deformed jaws and a huge forehead.
>>
>>34960591
>one chance at life
>eye sockets poorly positioned

LITERALLY WHY. I COULD ADD BONE IMPLANTS TO CHIN AND CHEEKBONES OR FILE IF NECESSARY.
I COULD USE BRACES TO FIX TEETH AND JAWLINE.
BUT HOW DOES ONE MOVE EYESOCKETS!?

another dooming bullshit: cranial shape. Impossible to fix. Inclined forehead = bye bye reproduction.
>>
>>34960788
Only if you have one of the following traits:

Tall
Good eyes
Good maxilla
Good frame

>>34960821
It's not about eye color, only. A brown eye with a good length to width ratio, and a nice positive canthal tilt, can cuck any blue eye with a negative tilt and poor ratio.

>>34960839
I have all that, plus my right eye is slightly higher than my left

>>34960859
I have this, my man. It fucking hurts. Nothing I can do will ever fix this.
>>
>>34960568
okay we all know it's true, but what the fuck is the point in putting people down over something that they can't change and had no choice in?

it's a lottery
>>
>>34960791

So thirty percent to half of us are fucked. Agreed.
>>
File: 1438555437559.png (562KB, 978x746px) Image search: [Google]
1438555437559.png
562KB, 978x746px
>>34960639
>>34960620

>Works both ways, women with shit gene's aren't gonna get the guys with great gene's

easymodeoriginal
>>
>>34960877
>plus my right eye is slightly higher than my left

Look at Bradley Cooper or Ryan gosling.. I have had jaw surgery once and I'm booking for a second round.
>>
>>34960887
You may feel bad for Travis but feel worse for Robbie. Think about it, he's been rejected and beat down so hard that he has to resort to fucking someone who literally has Down's Syndrome.
>>
>>34960879

It's better to lie to us? To tell us its our personalities or were not trying hard enough even though there's nothing actually wrong with our personalities and we've tried more than most?
>>
>>34960887
That really is the best that guy can do. He's a 3/10 like me

That IPD and negative canthal tilt is absolute death, along with poor eyebrow formation. He also has a shitty midface ratio and bad lip width to length ratio. The nasiolabial lines also indicate a retruded maxilla, which is the nail in the coffin.
>>
>>34960918
That just tells me how hypergamous women are
>>
File: IMG_201612342_095002.jpg (98KB, 404x290px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_201612342_095002.jpg
98KB, 404x290px
>>34960954
Is my canthal tilt negative or positive?
>>
>>34960887
>Outliers are proof
Did you pay absolutely zero attention in your statistics class?
>>
>>34960986
You might be cheating and taking it at an angle. Your camera and eyes need to be perfectly aligned with each other.

Regardless, you have a slightly positive tilt in that picture. Congrats. You have a better eye than most colored-eye folks, including blue and greeb.
>>
>>34960954
>That really is the best that guy can do. He's a 3/10 like me

Keep dreaming, nerd. Pic related is a 3/10

His face is masculine, nice eyes, and decent complexion. He's 5.5/10 at most
>>
>>34960986
need both eyes
>>
>>34960568

Not as ugly as the guy on the right, but damn it, I'm kinda ugly.
>>
>>34961044
>nice eyes
Lmao, no.

The guy you just posted now has better eyes due to his neutral tilt, as opposed to the first guy's negative tilt, which ruins him. The guy you posted is a 4/10, just because of that.
>>
>>34960988
Except men are the ones that'll settle more than women will. That's the point
>>
>>34960568
Confidence isn't a cure-all, but it certainly helps not only your own outlook on things, but also other peoples outlook on you.
>>
>slightly negative canthal tilt in one eye and slightly positive in the other

My eye area is all sorts of fucked up.
>>
One time, and one time only, we offer you this true red pill:

Life is not based on a stats system like in some RPG. You are more than the sum of your parts. Bitches like "it" - a quality beyond mere numerical measures. Many dudes who do not fit the pua/r9k/mgtow memery have perfectly happy love lives. Muscles are not "it." Face is not "it." Money is not "it."

Love is based upon connection. It exists, and anyone who rejects this does so out of bitterness and fear.

Many of you reject this because of the implications: you'd have to interact socially, with some sort of normalcy. You'd have to stop fearing the vagina. You'd have to master sexual techniques and communication skills that guarantee orgasm by creating deep emotional bonds. You'd have to care about something beyond your limited experience of the world. You'd have to listen. You'd have to be sure of your self, your own identity, and operate beyond the manipulative bullshit of female psychology. You'd have to recognize that women do the shit they do to protect their own egos. You'd have to be the strength they require in this world: not outer strength, but the inner kind, the kind that makes a man stand his ground in the face of adversity.

The rule is this: she does not choose you. You choose her.

Master this, or struggle in hopelessness and loneliness for all time.
>>
>>34960821
brown iris is a dominant trait tied to alphaness... nordcucks eternally btfo.

Also higher melanin concentration helps to protect the retina from the sun.
>having blue eyes in southern europe
>arriving at old age with decent eyesight
pick one. Half of my grandparents were fair eyed and they had lots of ocular problems where we live. I can't thank my father for his brown eyes enough.
>>
>>34961077

You're autistic.

>>34960887
That guy's a solid 5.5 on the right. Agreed with the other anon. I've known lots of guys that look like that and get pussy like crazy. Being a white 5+ is easy mode.
>>
>>34961124
that isn't the red pill, that is the blue pill that society sells.
>>
>>34961101
try having a non-euclidean eye area mate.

I'm literally lovecraft tier of horrid.
>>
>>34961134
>this much cope
And you're a gymcel who likely has shitty ratios
>>
>>34961124

Sounds like a bunch of horseshit only a woman or an average or above guy would write.

Try being short, ugly, and brown and then selling that horseshit.
>>
>>34960568
on the real if the guy on the right gets a haircut and shaves he could actually look pretty good

cmon robits at least do fair comparisons, they're not even comparable pics, guy on the left is fully decked out and has clearly put a good amount of effort into his presentation, guy on the right looks like he just woke up.
>>
Why is lookism raiding again

I've also never felt uglier than when I went to that site.
>>
>>34961155

Actually I'm a 3/10 Indian whose had jaw surgery already and needs more.

You're just trying to excuse your mental illnesses by pretending you're (and same for him) uglier than you actually are.

Typical average white guy on /r9k/.
>>
>>34961124
>"it."
So it basically comes to that whenever you're natural with women.
>>
>>34961183

I went to a rock show yesterday and observed the crowd. At least 70-80% of men there would be considered "ugly". Yet many still were there with their girlfriends.

It's true most men have poor faces.
>>
>>34961191
>i'm the spoiled son of some indian tyrant who has lots of money while 99% of the country has to literally shit on the streets
>I use that to give myself plastic surgery

The Revolution won't go easy on you, porky.
>>
>>34961209
How many were manlets, though?
>>
>>34961203
>>34961124
>not realizing IQ and personality traits are linked to genetics too

reality is so depressing...
http://study.com/academy/lesson/is-personality-genetic-dnas-influence-on-temperament.html
>>
>>34961216

It's not plastic surgery when your jaws are deformed. My last jaw surgery only cost 7K. Gov't pays for most of it. My next ones will cost around the same.

I don't actually live in India.

>>34961224
I'm a manlet at 5'7".

Two guys near me were dramatically smaller. One was maybe 5'4" and the other like 5'2" (smallest guy I've seen in a long time - wasn't even good looking).

They were both cuddling with their 5/10 slim girlfriends the whole time.

Better than I can do.

I think people who obsess too strongly over the looks component are people who:

1) Never go outside so don't see what normal people look like

2) Spend too much time looking at male models

3) Spend too much time with online dating and online dating experiments.

I can't claim that I can succeed IRL but even just last night I saw plenty of low tier men with girls most of us would be happy with.

You have to take ownership of your mental illness and all the other problems in your life. Yeah if we were supermodels those things woudln't matter. But 99.99% of men can't be that good looking. For us 99.99% of men being socially normal and having normal lives are how they meet and get women.
>>
>>34960859
Wtf are y'all talking about? Inclining forehead is high test. I have a thick brow ridge and incline forehead. I look like a caveman but roasties love me

That is if we're talking about the same thing. My forehead slopes downward from my scalp to my face and meets my thick brow ridge
>>
>>34961275
Aren't you the same guy who was considering LL?
>>
>>34961124
>she does not choose you. You choose her.

So why are men the ones that have to initiate and ask for a date?
>>
>>34961299

No I've never considered LL. That's crazy. I don't have 100K or 7 months of my life to spend on something like that.

ALso I sholuld say I went to the concert alone and would highly recommend doing so. I had a great time. You don't need friends to go do things.
>>
Short guys do fine if they can project social status in some other way. Being very social and able to make people laugh works wonders. You just need to give the impression that you're a top dog amongst your friends.

It works. I've seen it work. I come from a short family and none of my cousins are single. My boss is short. My Ph.D advisor is short. My student society president is short. All are happily married or in a relationship. All are successful people though.

I don't know about having an ugly face or being deformed, though. Being a tall ugly lanklet must be the worst. I always see them with Latinos which they probably imported as mail order brides, lol.
>>
>>34960639
>breed on your level

That's a sin against God and nature. No seriously. Don't make ugly children. Don't be cruel.

Like sure, have an ugly gf, but don't bring ugly children into this world.
>>
>>34960714

>online dating

This is bad advice, I think.

Online dating is rigged in favour of good looking genes. If you don't have those you're setting yourself up for failure.

Girls who might have been persuaded by your personality will just swipe left when they see your profile.
>>
>>34961401
>. Being a tall ugly lanklet must be the worst

Wut. No. Being a short deformed ethnic manlet is the worst.
>>
>>34961253
>some people are smarter than others
nothing new.
>>
>>34961473

If you're ethnic you can just stop bitching and marry within your ethnicity.

A tall ugly white lanklet does not have that option. The best they can do is a mail order bride, if they are rich enough.
>>
>>34961551

Again, no. Indian women have the lowest reply rate to Indian men online. They don't want us. And they're also the minority so there are very few of them.

I don't speak Indian or live in India.

A tall ugly guy is objectively better off than a short ugly one.

And a white guy can get an Asian/Latina/Black/Indian girl who will worship him just for his race.
>>
>>34961592
>I don't speak Indian or live in India.

Also in India there is a dramatic oversupply of men who will never be able to find a woman due to low supply of women. That's why so many of them become deranged rapists.

How much worse can it get than that? The gender ratio of whites and every other race is far better.
>>
>>34961592

OK, sorry Indian man. You really have it very bad.
>>
>>34960568
>>34960591
>>34960879

You fucks think its all about the looks, I've been called good looking all my life by every girl I've ever met in my life. All I get from them are compliments. But its not all about looks I would trade my looks for IQ any day of the week. I feel stupid as shit and no matter how good I look it wont change the fact that Im dumb as fuck and feel bad for myself hence my confidence died.
>>
>>34961697

Lots of girls like dumb good looking guys. You could still date if you wanted to.
>>
>>34961697

Do you know why you feel stupid? Cause people see your looks and push you beyond your limits because they equate looks with smarts. You are amongst more intelligent people where you don't belong, simply because of your looks.

People with good looks get such favouritism all the time
>>
File: emperor_constantine.jpg (68KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
emperor_constantine.jpg
68KB, 640x480px
everyone thinks this guy is ugly but i think he looks like a roman emperor
>>
>>34961734
Its not the people that push me, I couldnt care less what people think of me. My point is that I feel shit about myself I know I lack in brain, and my whole life people lied to my face because I had the "looks" so no one was ever honest with me and just tried to fit in with me instead of being themself.
>>
>>34960776
LMAO

cold approach doesn't work
just do activities with girls in them and learn to understand body language.

don't straight up ask them out - talk to them, get to know them first and then ask them out.

even in the pathetic PUA scene, no one just goes up to a girl and says "hey do you wanna go out with me". it's usually a "hey" then a conversation to test the waters. if she laughs / does things to indicate she's into you THEN you ask her out.
>>
>>34961869

So people treat you better than you deserve and that's a problem?

If people treated me like I was good looking I wouldn't care if I actually was or not. I just want people to want me.

>>34961944
>just do activities with girls in them

How? I went to a meetup and it was all men there. I'm pretty sure every meetup is all men.

I'm not in school anymore.
>>
>>34961963
>I'm pretty sure every meetup is all men.
Well you're wrong.
>>
>>34961944
>even in the pathetic PUA scene, no one just goes up to a girl and says "hey do you wanna go out with me". it's usually a "hey" then a conversation to test the waters. if she laughs / does things to indicate she's into you THEN you ask her out.

Also, just be tall and white and good looking.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABgL2LcoBTU
>>
>>34961977
>Well you're wrong.

Give an example of one I should try. I went to a songwriting one because I'm a musician for my hobby. In undergrad I joined a climbing club. When I was doing volunteer work I did volunteer first aid. All have been male dominated.

I don't think women actually do things.
>>
>>34961980
I swear each day I come here I become more and more bitter.
>>
>>34962075

Sorry anon. I wasn't trying to spread the misery. That is the worst video on the entire Internet in my opinion. If you put it on autorepeat and made me watch it all day I'd kill myself no doubt.
>>
>>34961963
meetup.com
dance classes
sports clubs
bars

I'm in uni rn so I can't help you in that regard but there's a lot of wishy washy bullshit things that women like, like "classical literature club".

>>34961980
LAHWF isn't even that good looking. he's mildly above average. he gets that girl because he's acting goofy and makes her laugh. she's out of his league.

which, funnily enough completely destroys OP's argument. obviously some people are just hideous and that sucks but since most of us browsing this thread are average looking people (or just fat faggots that could be average looking if they lost weight), you can definitely pick up girls that are attractive.

I mean, going through my facebook feed most of the girls could do better than the guys they have. girls generally don't value looks as much as guys do. that's a fact.
>>
>>34962181

TALL ABOVE AVERAGE WHITE GUY

>lol he's not even that good looking

YOU STUPID FUCK HE'S LITERALLY LIVING ON CHADMODE. THAT IS THE FUCKING DEFINITION. NO ONE SAYS YOU HAVE TO BE A MALE MODEL.

TRY BEING A SHORT UGLY INDIAN WITH DEFORMED JAWS. GO FUCK YOURSELF.

Also sports clubs are full of men. Bars are usually 65% men. Dance classes just have old ladies in them. The songwriting group I found was from meetup.com. Girls don't do any of those things because they don't need to .
>>
>>34960918
Atleast he's fucking.
>>
>>34962248
>>Atleast he's fucking.
I would rather Rosy Palms and her 5 sisters for the rest of my life than degrade myself to fucking a literal retard.
>>
File: GANDY.jpg (487KB, 830x830px) Image search: [Google]
GANDY.jpg
487KB, 830x830px
>>34961131
C O P E
O
P
E

lmao, blue eyes are the goat
>>
>>34962285
There's no honest woman who would fuck this man as he is that would not do so if his eyes were darker.
>>
File: 1483915699294.jpg (102KB, 720x533px) Image search: [Google]
1483915699294.jpg
102KB, 720x533px
>>34962234
lmao stop your excuses. LAHWF has a nonexistent jawline and a pencil neck. completely average when it comes to white lads.

and shut the fuck up with your excuses.

I'm a 5'8 pajeet without a jawline too. but you know what?

I wake up every day and run 2 miles. I wear affordable clothes that are fashionable. I go to the gym and lift twice a week. I put myself in social situations I'm afraid to be in. I have a good haircut, I'm always clean shaven. I spend 30 minutes every morning getting ready.

And I get girls mirin and go on dates. still a virgin tho feelsbadman.

Even after all that I'm average looking and horrible at conversation but I work on improving myself every single day. and you get results.

so quit whining and fucking work. if you're fat/skelly it'll take 1-2 years to become good looking, but you can get a haircut and improve your style within weeks.

do yourself a favour and go on /fa/ and lurk for a while. ask questions. go to /fit/ and buy a gym membership.

your ugly face doesn't mean the rest of you needs to be ugly.
>>
>>34962487
>still a virgin tho feelsbadman

So you're point is you've failed?

Good argument.

Also having a "nonexistant jawline" is not the same thing as having deformed jaws. Would you qualify for jaw surgery? I still do and I've had jaw surgery once already.

I dress well. I exercise 3x/week. I dress nice for work every day.

Those are just retarded normal things every normal person does.

How did you get dates?

If LAHWF is "average" i"m a 2/10.
>>
>>34961131
Remember that mulatto/quadroon convict that got famous for his arrest picture? The only reason he was noted was for his blue eyes. Blue eyes are attractive everywhere, and their attractiviness increases tenfold if they are not common in the region (well over 90% of the planet).
>>
>>34962549

Also I pay $60 a haircut monthly. Just LOL at the "get a nice haircut" meme.

More like "just be born with a super low straight NW0 hairline".
>>
>>34962181
>LAHWF isn't even that good looking

WTF. He's a 9/10 as far as looks go. What the fuck is he missing? Jesus Christ, if that guy isn't good looking we are all doomed.
>>
File: Tim Borman Model.jpg (136KB, 747x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Tim Borman Model.jpg
136KB, 747x1024px
>>34960954
a negative tilt isnt the be all end all

a slightly negative tilt is normal in men. Extremely positive tilts look faggoty, women have them because of estrogen
>>
File: anon please.png (495KB, 564x564px) Image search: [Google]
anon please.png
495KB, 564x564px
>>34962549
yeah I'm 19, I've got a long way to go before I've "failed".
exercise means nothing without a solid diet - aim to get big - look up starting strength. buy the book and do the 3500kcal diet.

i can guarantee your fashion sense isn't that great. people "dress nice" but not fashionably. buy tailored clothes, nice expensive shoes etc. you work, you can afford all of this.

normal people don't put autistic dedication into dressing well or exercising. you need to do that to make up for whatever you're saying.

dates? idk put yourself into situations where you have girls around. talk to em or make eye contact and they'll give you body language showing that they're interested in you.
so like I've caught girls staring, or sometimes when you look back they'll smile at you. or when you notice them staring they'll quickly look away and fix their hair. anyway, there's a bunch of guides and shit online that help you understand their body language. once you know they're somewhat interested, then go and talk to them, have a conversation. generally I'm shit at talking to people but when you're talking to a girl that likes you she'll be eager to keep the conversation going. ask a lot of questions and make her laugh. again - I'm not a funny person, but just have sarcastic and dry humour and even if it's slightly funny she'll laugh if she's into you. then find some excuse to exchange numbers, and text her ocasionally and whatever. then just ask her out.

i'm not a confident person, I always wait until the girl shows signs she likes me, once you get their body language you can be a lot more confident talking to her because you know she likes you a little bit at least.

LAHWF isn't average, he's like a 6/10. above average. but his casual funny demeanour elevates him to a 8 or 9. seriously - go into an /fa/ rate face rate thread and half the people there would be more attractive than him.
>>
>>34962666
post your hair. and your jaw. i'm sure you're not that fucked up.
>>
>>34962828
>so like I've caught girls staring, or sometimes when you look back they'll smile at you. or when you notice them staring they'll quickly look away and fix their hair

Holy shit you have no idea what it's like to be ugly. This doesn't happen.

Also you're 19 kid. Your advice is all common knowledge. Everyone has done that and failed. That's why we're here.
>>
File: ceph PA 2jpg.jpg (138KB, 814x849px) Image search: [Google]
ceph PA 2jpg.jpg
138KB, 814x849px
>>34962849

My hairline is 3 cm too high. I'm getting it fixed surgically by the end of the year so I can finally have a normal hairline.
>>
File: chad.jpg (98KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
chad.jpg
98KB, 960x960px
>>34962870
you seem to know a lot about jaws

I'm getting a CCW rotation to fix an open bite, will that give me a better jawline?
>>
>>34962967

Is that you? You look like a Chad. I don't have anything to say to you.
>>
File: 1484222752771.jpg (98KB, 644x499px) Image search: [Google]
1484222752771.jpg
98KB, 644x499px
>>34962986
no lol

>>
>>34962997

Okay good. Those guys have perfect facial development. I'd like to smash their faces in.

Is that in the red shirt you?

If you have an open bite like me you probably have transverse maxillary deficiency as well (cross bite, narrow upper jaw). If you look at my xray you'll see that was never fixed on my first surgery and that's why I'm back in the same position again after (though slightly less bad).

If you have a narrow upper arch with crossbite, you will need SARPE or segmental lefort to fix it completely.

I'm going to be staring SARPE and then full redo of my jaws soon. Probably will lose all remaining sensation in my face and possibly end up with TMJ arthritis and gum recession but life is fun like that.

Wish it was fixed right the first time.
>>
>>34963054
my openbite is like 1mm wide and my teeth look normal.
>>
>>34962997
>AMWF
LMFAO
The most beta interracial couple pairing.
>>
>>34963094

hahahaha. that's hilarious. You're getting jaw surgery for a 1 mm open bite with normal arches. Enjoy.

I have nothing to add to that.
>>
>>34963134
yeah, I need to get braces anyway so might as well fix that too
>>
File: 8888856.jpg (286KB, 1045x1280px) Image search: [Google]
8888856.jpg
286KB, 1045x1280px
>>34962285
Yeah that guy would totally be 5/10 with brown eyes. You're the one who is ''coping'', actually. I assume you have blue eyes and that's literally the only ''good'' thing about your face?
>>
>>34960954
>He's a 3/10 like me

Lol. You need to get off of lookism as soon as possible. You just rated his features instead of his OVERALL look. No one cares about those features you just listed. People with retruded maxilla for example don't always look bad (most of the time they do, sure)
>>
>>34961209
Lookism fags fail to see the bigger picture.
>>
>>34963054
cant a narrow upper arch be fixed with braces?
>>
>>34964258

Only if it is around 3 mm or so correction that is needed.

Up to 5 mm or so can be corrected with a segmental lefort.

Anything above that needs SARPE.
>>
>>34964352
SARPE fucks up your teeth
>>
>>34964431

In what way do you mean?
Thread posts: 112
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.