[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VT_ PwXjCqqs >"Face

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VT_PwXjCqqs

>"Face it Anon, your time is up. Your youth has passed. You failed to make anything of your life and now finally you're unable to just laugh at yourself and how pathetic you are and continue making the same mistakes, again and again. Your time is up. The sand has run out. The clock has reached zero. It's time for you to end your life Anon. I hate to be the one to say it but it really is time for you to leave. Nobody loves you except your mother, and even she only loves the memory of the person you once were. Yes she'll suffer when you do it but she'll get over it. She's gotten over worse. She's gotten over the fact that her son, who was so enthusiastic and optimistic as a child, has become the depressed loser she feared you would become. How many friends do you have? How many girls have told you that what they feel towards you is love, and not just pity or revulsion? This world isn't for everybody. Not everyone can expect to have a good time here. Some people are just too weak to be happy, and I think we both know that unfortunately you are one of those people. I mean you could have made something of your life! Think of all those chances! Oh I know you don't like to remember them as chances, but that's what they were and on some level I know you know that too. Well goodbye Anon, bad luck!"
>>
k now fuck off
>>
I think the funniest part of this thread is that you probably honestly thought someone would read all that
>>
No. You are wrong. It's not my fault. And while this life may not be for everybody, that includes you. And we all die.
>>
File: 1445714529723.jpg (63KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1445714529723.jpg
63KB, 700x700px
>>34960146

STOP IT, YOU CAN"T MAKE ME
>>
>thank god it wasn't the voice recording
>>
File: qt (67)B.jpg (115KB, 520x800px) Image search: [Google]
qt (67)B.jpg
115KB, 520x800px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zcb6fEst9n8

>"Oh, no thanks. Sorry Anon, I did kinda like you when I first saw you. I mean I made it pretty obvious that I wanted to get to know you but you were either extremely oblivious or like totally disinterested. I just got bored of trying to get you to talk to me. Maybe you're really shy, I don't know. I'm just too old to just wait around for people to overcome whatever's holding them back. Like I said, I'm sorry. I'm just not attracted to you any more.
>>
if a girl said this to my face i would drive my thumbs into her eye sockets
>>
>>34960233
>I don't know. I'm just too old
That's right bitch. You're old and busted. Why the fuck would any man settle for your dying ovaries?
>>
File: sdadasdas.jpg (27KB, 300x454px) Image search: [Google]
sdadasdas.jpg
27KB, 300x454px
>>34960146
>>34960233
YEAH GUYS I CAN TOTALY RELATE NOW LETS POST IN TUMBLR LMAO XD
>>
File: 1452208299303.jpg (256KB, 1000x1502px) Image search: [Google]
1452208299303.jpg
256KB, 1000x1502px
Anybody else thinking about setting themselves a countdown? Like if things don't get better and I don't find a reason to go on by the time I hit 30/40/whatever to actually just end it?
I'm in my mid 20s and can still somehow keep up hope that it's going to happen one of these days, that I will somehow meet that magical dream girl that will make everything better and give me purpose. Hope that I will become anything but a worthless piece of trash... But at some point it really does become hopeless even in the best of cases. At some point the best I could hope for would be to pump and dump some random college slut for money and that doesn't sound very fulfilling either...
>>
>>34960146
I have a percentage stake in a social media startup company which is attracting some of the most successful tech investors.

I also have a growing stake in my family farm, which I earn by working over there any weekend I'm needed and during my vacation time from the startup.

I also have a growing stake with this young fembot who lives about a thousand miles away. We talk every evening after work, and we have plans to live together next time I move. She's buying herself a plane ticket over.

So I'm not making much of my life now, but later on all the stuff I'm busy with will ensure me a comfy life.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.