[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any 30yo wizards here? When did you realize that you fucked up

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: Lrprgwo.jpg (172KB, 1700x716px) Image search: [Google]
Lrprgwo.jpg
172KB, 1700x716px
Any 30yo wizards here? When did you realize that you fucked up in life? How do you get over days of pure self-pity and sadness? Do you still long for the touch of the succubi?

Apprentice 21 here. Turning 22 in a month. Maybe gonna spend that day marathoning my fav anime, if my parents don't take me out to dinner or something. I really hope they just stop caring about me. I literally can't look at them in the eye without having a feeling of disappointment welling up inside me.
>>
dont let my thread die please
>>
I honestly don't care about losing my virginity, it's just fucking awkward when a dudebro asks me about it.
>>
>>34960907
This is the saddest thing i've read all day, ill bump for you anon
>>
>>34960120
I wonder who the oldest robot here is. . .

27 here.
>>
>>34961009
11 here, still haven't lost my virginity, wizardry here i come.
>>
File: 1389720618635.jpg (115KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1389720618635.jpg
115KB, 1280x720px
>>34960120

Lvl 35 just about off to watch some anime. Think I started realizing it in the teens already, completely let it go in the early 20's. Never had any moments of self-pity and sadness, but rather a constant bitterness and self-loathing, I guess people react differently. Pretty indifferent about getting with a woman, still fap some times but the days of raging hormones and a permanent boner are long gone. You probably die off inside as the years progress too.

What your fav anime?
>>
30 here. Shooting down birds with my magic missiles, never miss.

There's always a curiosity of how sex feels like, but there's always things we'll never experience so you can feel some comfort on that.

The worst part are the jokes you'll hear from your relatives, about marriage and giving a grandchild for your parents.

Maybe a fireball can solve that, hmmm...
>>
>>34961084
I just get these days where I feel shit about myself that I just want to pity myself all day. This will probably go away after I jack off and sleep, hopefully. Wish you luck oh great wizard, hope you're at least living comfortably. Lucky Star and K-On! and other typical moe anime.
>>
>>34961236
I don't really put much care on having sex actually. I could hire a prositute for that. What gets me is that I'll never experience having a girl have genuine feelings of love towards me.
>>
Mid 20s, i fell for the "the is someone for everyone" meme. Then realized that having null social skills is the worst thing ever.
>>
30 year old wizard. It sucks not to have experienced it but it's really not a big deal nor do I think my life is over because of it, though I used to. I got over it using CBT and exposure therapy a year ago, eventually (and painfully) realising that I made being a virgin and having no friends such a big thing because it felt like it validated the hatred I felt for myself. Becoming happy with myself and content in my own company is still a work in progress, but I no longer feel there's something "wrong" with me. Going out into the world, meeting new people and experiencing life has been stressful, painful and terrifying, but after all the fucking agony, I've come to realise the world is generally a friendly place and I'm okay. I'm doing fine.
>>
File: kanpai.jpg (5KB, 274x184px) Image search: [Google]
kanpai.jpg
5KB, 274x184px
>>34961284

Thank you good Sir, likewise! I'm at perfect health and I have something interesting to do, I don't ask for more.

>Lucky Star and K-On! and other typical moe anime.

Not my forte that genre, but I've been thinking about picking up Hidamari Sketch, which should be in the same court somewhat, when done watching Nadesico.
>>
>>34961433
do you work or are you a hikkiNEET?
>>
13 months left to full wizard. I just don't care anymore. Just waiting for my time to end and die someday. Even everyday bullshit can't fill the void anymore for more than 5 min.
>>
>>34960120
Soon to be 39 in few months am I a wizard
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.