[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just want to hold someone who loves me back.... > mfw closest

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 5741.jpg (127KB, 1242x594px) Image search: [Google]
5741.jpg
127KB, 1242x594px
I just want to hold someone who loves me back....
> mfw closest thing that wouldn't call me pervert if I tried is my sister
>>
>>34960079
What's wrong with hugging your sister? Go hug her right now and tell her you love her.
>>
you're allowed to show affection to your siblings even if they reject it and physically shove you off, you're supposed to persist and force the affection on to them.

you just won't do it because secretly you wanna smash.
>>
>>34960079
Is that her? She is hot, how do you live with that?
>>
>>34960190
I just don't think of her that way, but my friends all think she's very pretty.
>>
>>34960320
It doesn't matter how you think of her, go give her a hug and tell her that she's beautiful
>>
>>34960143
She doesn't like body contact.
>>
>>34960379
>you're allowed to show affection to your siblings even if they reject it and physically shove you off, you're supposed to persist and force the affection on to them.
Do it anyway, make her feel loved
>>
>>34960399
I just hugged her said I love her, she gave me a funny look but hugged me back.
>>
>>34960804
It was nice, wasn't it? You should give her hugs more often, and spend some time helping her with anything she needs.
>>
>>34960890
Stop projecting your fantasies onto OP you sick fuck
>>
>>34960921
>projecting your fantasies
>implying
I'm just encouraging him to be a good big brother, maybe one day he'll be in dire straits and the only one that can help him is his sister
Maybe you should stop assuming things about other people, call your parents, and let them know you're doing okay, they're probably worried about you
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.