[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>you will never date that overdeveloped girl from collage

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

>you will never date that overdeveloped girl from collage or sixth form

What happened to the tit cow fr om your year anons?
>>
>>34959842
I never dated her but she was a small tit cow in my class, always played footsie with me in class and always snapchatted me nudes, she eventually came over and let me fuck her and seeing her laid on her back was the best thing ever
>>
She got milked.
>>
>>34959842
i do not know, i never bothered to find out.
>>
Goddam how can chestlets even compete?
>>
File: 1475991753816.jpg (35KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
1475991753816.jpg
35KB, 400x388px
>>34959842
She ended up selling fetish vidss on clips4sale
The temptation to buy her vids is almost overwhelming
>>
File: 1418846546291.jpg (79KB, 810x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1418846546291.jpg
79KB, 810x1080px
>>34959885

post link plix pham
>>
>>34959924
Wont let me post link becahse it thinks its spam for some reason?

She goes by the name of Codi Vore. She does a lot of breast expansion and lesbian fetish vids
Tfw you crushed on her throughout school but never had the balls
>>
>>34959857
Same with the one at my school anom, she lept growing and ended up being someones hucow
>>
File: pep crying.png (47KB, 656x566px) Image search: [Google]
pep crying.png
47KB, 656x566px
There was only one cow tits in my school.
It was my sister.
The "friends" I had were all just trying to get into her pants.
>>
File: meum submityourthai (8).jpg (345KB, 943x845px) Image search: [Google]
meum submityourthai (8).jpg
345KB, 943x845px
>>34960185
Turned on by her tits at all?

I feel like if my sister had big tits I'd be attracted to them without being any more attracted to her than I am (which is not at all). Like, I'd see her tits as separate.
>>
>>34960434
Hucow tits are best tits anon
Specially when they lactate like the hucow at my school did. Thing was she fucking loved it too
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.