[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am the loneliest guy I know. That's all I can think of

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: sadfrog.jpg (34KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
sadfrog.jpg
34KB, 960x540px
I am the loneliest guy I know. That's all I can think of that is wrong with my life but it is just so horrible.

I don't hang out with any of my co-workers.
All my "friends" just put up with me for the time we have left at school. They always go to parties and stuff without me.

How do you go from completely lost loner with no clue about friendships to somebody who has friends to go out with?
>>
Can't even get people to reply to this thread ha ha... ha...
>>
>>34959983
Me and my brother are the losers of the family. We're in our late twenties and everyone in the family both young and old have had gfs/bfs and lost their virginity most likely. It's really embarrassing. And we have a big family with lots of cousins.
>>
>>34959783
hey OP. got any hobbies? vidya games? sports? etc
>>
>loneliest guy
>has workplace social sphere

I haven't left my house in a month
>>
>>34960081
just cooking is all i can think of, doesnt really count though as its more of a necessity. movies and computers and games too I guess but I don't many people count them as hobbies.

>>34960086
I'm sorry for putting it like that. I know there are people lonelier than me I just have never seen anyone in public obviously as lonely as me is all. All my co-workers pity me and avoid me and whenever there is an event like valentines day where normal people spend time with people I'm always one of the few people put up to work.
>>
>>34959783
blame your shitty parents anon

look into counselling for AvPD.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.