[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Poorfag thread? >tfw all your clothes are old and shitty >tfw

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: poor.jpg (8KB, 254x199px) Image search: [Google]
poor.jpg
8KB, 254x199px
Poorfag thread?
>tfw all your clothes are old and shitty
>tfw dentist too expensive
>tfw minimum wage
>>
File: 1462157087571.png (34KB, 470x512px) Image search: [Google]
1462157087571.png
34KB, 470x512px
>>34959695
>tfw canned lima beans for dinner
>tfw minimum wage is not a living wage
>>
I live in Brazil, anon.
>>
File: 3434321cDEgfafhFG.png (588KB, 600x733px) Image search: [Google]
3434321cDEgfafhFG.png
588KB, 600x733px
Don't worry guys, I found the solution.

http://www.businessinsider.com/quotes-i-think-will-change-your-outlook-on-money-2016-6

No need to thank me, I am glad to help.
>>
>>34959695
>tfw grew up without Internet access at home
>no cell to contact others either
>lived in the sticks so not much of a social life all things considered
>because of no contact to people end up forever alone because dweeb personality rather than white/black trash
>never worked
>own nothing
>live at parent apartment
>neither of them even own a car
>could go to the dentist but afraid they'll fuck it up again (there's an indigent service)
>dream of getting a little money each month
>if I could only get 400 USD or so a month I'd live in the woods independantly in the woods or a boat
>internet 80 USD
>less than 50 usd for hygenics
>200 for food
>the rest for everything else
I need to find a way to make money but no course not.
>tfw using androids for Internet/computer/gaming because poor and that's the cheapest choice
>>
>>34959942

>You have two choices when it comes to money: believe that it is the responsibility of other people to take care of you, or believe that every citizen in a free market economy has the opportunity to become wealthy.

>Self-made millionaires believe in self-reliance as a guiding principle in their lives. When you drop the victim's mentality and take responsibility, you are free to make as much money as you want.

It's LITERALLY THAT EASY, anon.

All you have to do is take responsibility, and you will become a millionaire.
>>
>>34959831
That was too long did not read and whilst skimming I realized it was bullshit werk harder propaganda. Only so many can be rich, it's mathmatically impossible for anyone to be, so literally they are lucky. Bullshit post anon. Nepotism is as nepotism does also.
>>
>>34959986
mathmatically for everyone not anyone, though because of the nepotism and reality being math same diff*

>>34959972
Fuck off you fucking kike.
>>
>>34959986

It literally says that you need to get rid of the attitude that the key to making money is education, or working harder, or being intelligent.

All you have to do is TAKE RESPONSIBILITY.
>>
>tfw poorfag in germany
>tfw we have basically everything
>>
File: 1487328404530.png (140KB, 368x368px) Image search: [Google]
1487328404530.png
140KB, 368x368px
>>34959695
>Live in the middle of eastern europe
That's all you need to know about me being poor.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.