[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I hate myself. But I have people that care about me. I know that

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_20170102_002520.jpg (528KB, 2200x1320px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170102_002520.jpg
528KB, 2200x1320px
I hate myself.
But I have people that care about me. I know that I'm fortunate in this aspect; there are so many people that want what I have.
But I let it all go to waste. Because I hate myself, and I don't know why.

I want to know, because I don't know:
Is it okay to tell someone that you think cares about you, that you hate yourself? Even if you know, that they don't know how to fix that?
This is a cry for help. I don't know what to do.
And I need to tell the people that care about me something. Because it doesn't feel right to leave them where they are.
I want them to be happy, but I don't care about being happy. Someone, please, if you understand: Please help me.
>>
You're asking for someone to please help you so at least I won't ignore this post.

Whining to people about how depressed you are and how much you hate yourself will make them dislike you. There's no benefit to doing it either. You'll just look like an idiot and lose all your friends for no reason.

Stop being so emo and melodramatic.
>>
Try this board >>>/adv/ instead
>>
are you on any drugs because you sound a little loopy desu

no offense
>>
>>34959722
Shut the fuck up normie. 0rigina1
>>
>>34959763
Mentally ill people normally sound loopy when they are sick.
>>
>>34959787

obviously. but mental illness can also be caused by drugs.

and sometimes the drugs doctors prescribe to people with mental illness can end up making it worse
>>
>>34959798
Mental illness can be cured with drugs. Get a load of this normie.
>>
>>34959769
Being smarter than you doesn't make me a normie, idiot.

Enjoy your shitty life.
>>
>>34959830
Have you ever suffered from mental illness?
>>
>>34959658
Stop with the introspection. I used to hate myself 24/7 for not achieving as much as other people but I came to a realisation. Sorry I posted this the other day as well History is the history of the individual. Everybody remembers the names of kings, generals, inventors - but nobody remembers the peasants upon whom the king was dependent or the soldiers who fought for their commander. Most people who have lived, are living and will live will be unrecorded. Why? Because their lives are not exceptional. Don't beat yourself up about it, you are who you are.
>>
ill be your friend if you give me money

whats your skype/discord ?
>>
>>34959845
Yes.

Do you want some tips for treating depression?

Identifying with it and thinking of yourself as depressed will only reinforce those depressed feelings. Likewise listening to sad music, watching sad movies, etc may feel good and you may relate to it but it's ultimately harmful. Obsessing only makes it stronger. Especially when you start bringing it up to other people and become ostracized for it. You don't necessarily need to repress these feelings, just stop feeding into them so much.

Mental hospitals, therapists, medication, I tried it all and it's all bullshit. Your brain is yours and nobody can fix it but you.
>>
>>34959763
I am not on any drugs.

>>34959871
countless millions (billions?) have been unremembered, I know. And I know I'm not going to be any different.
But I'm here. I'm here now. And I don't know what I should do. I don't know if I should be honest, or silent, because I don't know the consequences for those things; and I don't know what to do. Someone has to have felt these feelings before. I just want to know someone was okay afterwards.

>>34959722
I appreciate your response. It seems honest. To me.
In the past, I did not tell anyone about what I feel. It was the first course of action I took.
It did not help, it did not make anything better. It burst out, and I hurt someone that cared about me. I held it inside again, because I did not want to hurt anyone again.
It burst out, and I tried to kill myself.
If I didn't exist, none of them would suffer for my fuckups. But I do exist.
I tried to dull my emotions, but I can't, because I want to live, and I want everyone around me to be happy, and I think I know that the key to that, is to make myself happy first. But I can't do that.
And I don't know why.
And if I knew why, then maybe I could help myself, or maybe that's a fantasy. But I don't know; and I need to know. Because I used to think "I don't care"; but now I think I do care.
But I don't know what that means.
I don't want to die, but I do. I don't want to feel anything, but I do.

I apologize if I come off as dismissive to your responses. I don't mean it to be like that. I've just heard all these things so many times before, and none of them ever made me better when I listened to them, and followed them.
Thank you for responding.
>>
>>34959658

It's temporary. Your brain is just going through a fritz.

Have you tried getting a coffee or lunch?
>>
>>34960310
Happiness is overrated. Don't worry about it so much. Sadness, anger, etc are all equally valid emotions. Happiness is only one small part of the human experience.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.