[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How weird is it to be a virgin at 22 really? I have a job, apartment,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: pepe_hd.png (71KB, 947x922px) Image search: [Google]
pepe_hd.png
71KB, 947x922px
How weird is it to be a virgin at 22 really?

I have a job, apartment, and car, I've just never put the P in the V.
>>
File: triggered.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
triggered.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>34959066

If you've got all that while still being a virgin then you shouldn't care, some people can't function without losing their virginity and are stuck in the mindless cycle of neetdom. You should be proud OP, just look for a nice girlfriend and take things one step at a time.

BUT MAYBE YOU SHOULD BUY ME A HUSKY FIRST.
>>
Not really weird at all. There are a lot of early-20s virgins. But it's a bell curve so I'd get on that shit before things get out of hand.
>>
The fact that you have a car, job and apartament at mere 22 i s way more impressive than fucking some random slut.
>>
File: sad-frog-meme-butt2.jpg (41KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
sad-frog-meme-butt2.jpg
41KB, 500x375px
Normies and roasties may think it's weird but I think it's good. I'm a 21 year old fembot who's only been dicked by my dad and the most I've done is pay a guy 5 dollars on the first day of high school to kiss me.
>>
>>34959098
Yeah this. More than I have.
>tfw don't even have autismbux yet
>>
>>34959125
if it makes you feel any better I still feel dead inside.
>>
>>34959066
I think at this point, it shouldn't even matter. If anything go to a bar, talk to some chicks. You have your own place at 22 dude. Im 22 and live with my family. If I had my own place, I'd be inviting roasties over all the time. At that point, especially when they're already a little drunk, you just need to slap on a movie and make a move

Just know this rule of thumb, if she comes to your house, she wants to get fucked. Plain and simple.
>>
>>34959066
How do you settle so many things at 22?
car and yours apartment too
are your parents rich?
>>
>>34959130
So do I, anon. Though a little less than normal since I actually showered the day before yesterday, and yesterday I went and had breakfast at a cafe with my mom.
>>
Statistically yes it is weird

Original
>>
>>34959186
I went to school and got lucky with a job. My parents are not rich.

>>34959180
I don't think I could do that without a near lethal dose of xanax. Also normie
>>
>>34959066
If this was the 80's it would probably be a bit weird.

But in these days, as it seems that millenials have alot less sex than the previous generations, I know plenty of people who were virgins untill 21-22-23-24 and that seems to be rather normal these days.

I would if I were you, find someone a bit sexually experienced. If you end up with someone who's sexually inexperienced, it gets really dull and awkward real fast and you're probably limited to missionary style which is just awfull for everyone involved. First timers rarely go for doggie, cowboy and bj's.

Good luck OP, you might find someone for you out there. Hell, if you're a bit cute, maybe you'll find someone to pittyfuck you.
>>
>>34959394
Im actually incredibly ugly though
>>
>>34959066
I don't even have a job or my own place. I'm constantly reminded of what a failure I am. My mum doesn't care about my social life, but I know she's bothered by it since she mentions I never go anywhere on Friday
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.