[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tested my IQ when I was 18 >135 >tested my IQ just

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: 1458478722909.jpg (176KB, 965x879px) Image search: [Google]
1458478722909.jpg
176KB, 965x879px
>tested my IQ when I was 18
>135
>tested my IQ just now
>115
Who else /gettingdumbhere/?
>>
>Still think IQ matters

Shiggy diggy
>>
>falling for the iq meme
You can make 5 different iq tests on the same day and you are going to get 5 different iq values.
>>
>>34958328
My IQ was 148 when I was 16. I wouldn't want to test it nowadays I'm sure it's gone down.
>>
IQ is irrelevant because it only measures your logical ability. Unfortunately as it is today, social skill matters more than anything else, an idiot with an IQ of 70 buy with 10/10 social skills will be more successful than someone with an IQ of 150 but 1/10 social skills.
>>
how 2 test IQ???
>>
IQ doesn't account for things you learned but forgot because you never had to use it. You could learn the same thing again and do better on the test. There are lots of other factors too. Plus think about like an autistic savant. They can btfo of anyone in one specific thing but in anything else they're useless and dumb as shit. Intelligence and the human brain is a hard thing to measure. Our current ways of doing it are flawed and it's going to be a good long time before we can do better.
>>
File: image.png (423KB, 552x624px)
image.png
423KB, 552x624px
>>34958328
>tfw iq of 76
lol try topping that faggo.
Bet you cant
>>
File: mizore.jpg (119KB, 1280x720px)
mizore.jpg
119KB, 1280x720px
>>34958328
>online IQ test when I was little
>104
>online IQ test when I'm older
>131
Only because I played some vidya related to finding patterns and solving puzzles involving numbers. So my autistic brain got used to it.

Online IQ tests mean nothing because IQ should be that feature you're born with and can barely train it.
Too bad real tests are hard to come by in my country.

>>34958393
This. Not to mention the fact that ignorance is bliss. Even if that 150 IQ 1/10 social skills person is successful, the one with 70 IQ and 10/10 social skills lives a happier and healthier life.

>>34958563
>Our current ways of doing it are flawed and it's going to be a good long time before we can do better.
What we need is to have something like a character sheet in RPGs with features and domains we excel into. Not some general bullcrap that means nothing for the most part.
>>
>>34958328
well, anime makes you more dumb and autistic
>>
File: 1387047668148.png (296KB, 640x640px)
1387047668148.png
296KB, 640x640px
>>34959293
>IQ should be that feature you're born with and can barely train it.
But that's pretty much incorrect, my fellow robot.
Someone who is born and raised with subnutrition may significantly improve their IQ with better eating habits and overall better health.
Someone who is born healthy with a higher than average IQ can end up dumber should they do drugs like weed and cocaine.
>>
>tfw IQ is just 105
>>
>>34958328
>Try online IQ test
>Have to get up in the middle for a pizza/bathroom break
>Finish with a 52

IQ tests are bullshit.
>>
File: Bad_Ash.gif (1MB, 461x259px)
Bad_Ash.gif
1MB, 461x259px
>>34958328
>tfw tested my own IQ by deciding not to waste time on IQ tests
Who else /intelligent/ here?
>>
>>34958328
>tested iq at 18
>tested iq at 23

Everything is actually worse
>>
Yeah its gone down, I can feel it these days. In testing I was 125 in high school I can barely break 110 in my mid twenties. I don't have the intricate creative thoughts that led me to inspired work I once had, can barely focus much, 90% of my thoughts are shallow. Thing is I don't feel like an actual average stupid person, just an aware stupid person which is maximum suffering
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.