[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be female >hang out with a quiet guy from college because

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 7

File: question.jpg (75KB, 362x400px) Image search: [Google]
question.jpg
75KB, 362x400px
>be female
>hang out with a quiet guy from college because he is always alone and i feel sorry for him
>start to like him
>he becomes my first bf ever
>tells me that he is a robot and always talks about this board
> his grades in college are very bad but he finally manages to pass all courses
>just the bachelor thesis is missing
>never see him writing anything
>he just plays video games the whole day
>only 3 weeks for finishing his thesis are left
>he tells me he has depression and can't write anything so he will fail college
>i write his bachelor thesis for him
>nearly not sleeping during because i love him and want him to pass
>just 1 week is left
>he is still talking about beeing to much of a robot for college
>i finally become curious and check this board
>it's full of hate against women
>remember he called me a stupid roastie once when we had an argument
Am I retarded to help someone who obviously despises me? Do robots hate all females?
>>
>>34957809
In their tirades, robots say ALL WOMEN are bitches/sluts etc etc which would include their mothers, so I assume the problem stems from there.
>>
hehehe...post your tits
>>
>>34957809
Never been to this board.
Still know how to geen text
Says you are female.

Not even close to a real story.
>>
>>34957862
If I'm able to write his Bachelor thesis, I should be able to recognize this pattern after reading in this board for some hours, shouldn't I?
>>
>>34957883
Everything posted here is either satire or actual bitterness. Your bf sounds like a lazy fuck who will never be able to provide for you. You shouldn't have written his thesis, ya goof
>>
>>34957930
I don't need him to provide for me since I'm actually good in college and can provide for myself. I only want him to love and respect me for my help but after reading this board I'm not sure if he actually does it. Am I considered a so called beta provider?
>>
>>34957809
Dump him and then kill yourself stupid roastie whore.
>>
>>34958001
Why do you hate women so much? I just don't get it.
>>
File: 1457308671320.jpg (10KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1457308671320.jpg
10KB, 500x500px
>>34957809
>>be female
Get out and take your sloppy meat sandwich with you.
>>
>>34958010
Ask your boyfriend you whore hes just been using you.
>>
File: large.jpg (63KB, 407x378px) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
63KB, 407x378px
>>34958010
We hate you for making our puberty years miserable! Women are bully's and that makes the most developed guys bully to impress you.
>>
>>34957981
this is 99% bait but if you're for real you're one of the few women who actually thinks logically and/or cares about men

the harsh truth is most women these days are brought up to behave badly and it's partly nature. Most guys on here have experienced rejection their whole life and have never had a girlfriend, sex, kiss, etc, most likely have been used by women for money or other things.

So, lots of guys are bitter, hate women and have a good reason to do so. You're the excption, and the exception never defines the rule.

If this is bait, kindly get the fuck off my board before I post a picture of a livid frog.
>>
File: hide bait threads.jpg (53KB, 960x658px) Image search: [Google]
hide bait threads.jpg
53KB, 960x658px
>>34957809
> female
> feels sorry for quiet guy
> writing bachelor thesis for him for free
Troll harder, such females do NOT exist.
>>
>>34957981
That's great, maybe you can dress up like him and go in for his job interviews. You should have pushed him to do it himself, instead you enabled him to be a lazy cunt and he didn't even have to ask for it, if you think he loves you or respects you for something like this you truely are a dumb roastie.
>>
>>34957809
>Do robots hate all females?
The state of the robot is that due to circumstances perceived to be outside his control, he is not capable of achieving his life purpose. Any barriers to this end are erected in the mind of the robot, and can be removed in the same way... but defusing a logic bomb like "females with blown-out looking vaginas have had lots of sex" is difficult.
>>
you should of course.
also people only hate women who don't give pussy.
>>
>>34957809
I dont hate women i just come here to see how worse other's lives are
>>
Thank you for most of your replies. The story is not made up. I'm also quiet so we match pretty well. I don't think my bf is just lazy but sometimes he has problems to get things done. I just feel now that calling me a "roastie" was disrespectful and I will definitely discuss it with him. Probably he has already seen this thread anyway.
>>
>checks out 4chins
>immediately knows how to greentext

no (you) for you
anon at least learn how to bait you retard
saged
>>
>>34958382
I knew how to greentext when I first came here. Its not fucking complicated especially when you're seen screenshots of 4chan on other websites.
>>
>>34958465
Yea, thank you. Finally someone who didn't need to study "how to greentext" for 3 years.
>>
>>34958010
You hate what you can't ever have despite wanting it. Robots are the greatest case of sour grapes ever conceived
>>
File: 1474065586667.png (6KB, 339x348px) Image search: [Google]
1474065586667.png
6KB, 339x348px
>>34957809
People here like to be controversial. And when controversial becomes mainstream, it's like we have to almost express our feelings as if we really do hate women and are socially anxious. But in reality, most of us probably do fine in life, and have hopes and dreams, and we aren't very hateful. The only reason I haven't had a girlfriend, is because I don't want that responsibility; I'm fine with being single; I've had women throw themselves at me. Of course, I'm not going to say that on r9k, because I'd get a lot of hate.

Don't worry. Most of us are alright. I'd say you probably got a shitty boyfriend. Most of us would utilize that time to do good in school to impress you. You seem really dedicated to the relationship; that's what we want, but clearly your boyfriend doesn't want that.
>>
>>34958113
I read that as circumcision.
>>
>>34957809
Mmm let me put my little piece of thought.
All men except the Chads (roughly 1% of the men) have to learn to deal with women and it is learn by test and error with very punishing consecuences if you fuck up.
This situation , with little rewards if you do It Godly and the death if you miss a little bit make men experiment a high level of frustation which at the end make you to hate the opposite gender as a
whole.
When you finally get girlfriend if you are lucky , you keep hating, it's a never ending hate because It grew on you after the continue rejection
What can you do? Be understable with him but if he goes unreasonable , confront him and if he doesnt change, fumo his ass
>>
>>34958586
Dump his ass"
>>
>>34958540
>everyone here is like me

ok
>>
>>34957809
>write his thesis

Honestly as bad as it sounds you're flogging a dead horse. If he can't even do this for himself what makes you think you will have a functional life together; that he will get a job (etc)?
>>
if he has a gf hes not a robot, hes just a failure chad
>>
>>34957809
Assuming, for a second, you aren't baiting:

>Do robots hate all females?
No. We hate roastie whores.
That includes most, but not necessarily all, modern females.
If you did any one of these, consider yourself a roastie whore:

>Have sex outside a relationship
>Have relationships that last under a month without viable reason to end so early
>Had sex with over 5 guys
>Had sexual contact before the age of 16
>Post scantily clad pictures anywhere on the Internet
>Pick on shy guys
>Cheated on a boyfriend
>Pretended to be interested in a guy to get him to help you out in some form
>Pretended to be interested in a guy to get attention
Note that this list is non-exhaustive.
>>
>>34958646
>>Had sex with over 5 guys
Stop defending roasties by lowering the bar, if a woman has had sex at all she's a roastie and worthless.
>>
>>34958560
You were probably thrown off by use of the word "erected"
>>
File: Every Cat.jpg (97KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
Every Cat.jpg
97KB, 500x400px
>>34957809
>because I love him

Can I have some of that pls?
>>
>>34958674
Can we really blame people if they fell for the brainwashing before seeing the light?

I agree that sex before marriage isn't exactly a sign of a great catch, but you can't really put them in the same category as Stacy McInstagramWhore who got shat on by 50 sheikhs.
>>
>>34958612
>>34958646
>>34958586
There is no need to impress me. I am ok with writing his thesis if he really loves me. Everybody has problems from time to time.
He is my first boyfriend. That's probably the reason why I am so insecure.
>>
File: xfXRWUz.jpg (22KB, 314x496px) Image search: [Google]
xfXRWUz.jpg
22KB, 314x496px
>>34958674
Good luck with finding your pure, no sex before marriage virgin.
You're going to need it.
>>
>>34958778
You should tell him to buck up, if he's so depressed fuck his brains out and see if something changes.
>>
>>34958778
>He is my first boyfriend.
And a robot to boot? God help us all.
>>
>>34957809
>has a gf
He is not a robot, sorry.
>>
>>34958778
He is just being tsundere. He loves you, but you need to treat him with a firm hand to make him happy.

If he calls you a roastie, tell him he's eating at Arby's tonight and sit on his face. If he sits around playing video games instead of getting his work done, give him a hard spanking.
>>
>>34958778
The way you have responded me make me realise that you think there's no differences between men and women problems and they have It equally difficult dealing with the opposite gender.
That's why the hate never stop because society is like you considering men only
have privilege and women have It worst un all the ways.
Futhermore, nowadays being a white man in a western society it's a tiket for success and women supposedly have It like we were in the 60's.
We mix everything together and what we hace? Hate:
>Trump presidente
>Misoginia
>Xenophobia
>Racism
>>
>>34959021
Futhermore "society" thinks
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.