[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>started going to the gym Jan. 1st to change my life around

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: 1458736783914.jpg (15KB, 502x515px) Image search: [Google]
1458736783914.jpg
15KB, 502x515px
>started going to the gym Jan. 1st to change my life around
>always lifting alone
>see same group always working out together every day im there
>I constantly look around the gym looking to make convo and new friends
>start doing tricep pull downs
>one guy from the popular gym group makes eye contact and walks over to me
>I take off my headset
>he says "hey can you stop slamming the weights down, you can damage them"
>I just stare at him with a million mile stare
>sure
>he walks back to the group to his super cute gf, they prob were all talking about me
>they probably think I'm an asshole now
>feel fucking depressed and alone even more
>drive home pissed as always
>scared to even go back to the gym, its been 5 days now

I hate people. Nobody fucking ever wants to talk to me, and I already got fucking depression of always being alone and nobody giving a shit about me, always getting turned down. I thought they wanted to talk to me, or even bring me to the big group, but fucking naa, he just wanted to put me down in front of everyone

Seriously, fuck life. I hate people.
>>
> he just wanted to put me down in front of everyone
>it doesn't occur to anon that the other guy is the asshole
It's okay anon, use your hatred of that normo schlongface to power your lifts
>>
Fuck them. Go back and lift even heavier. Get swole and then cuck him.
>>
File: trudeau canada degeneracy2.jpg (98KB, 720x603px) Image search: [Google]
trudeau canada degeneracy2.jpg
98KB, 720x603px
>>34957787
> lifting
Stop this gay shit and go to boxing section in the most nigger-populated ghetto district. You 'll become a man within just a few months. Or die lol.
>>
>>34957807
No. Slamming weights is rude.
>>
>>34957860
EXCUSE ME, this is my house and I'll do with my weights as I fucking please
Get assrammed
>>
>>34957860
>Slamming the weights is rude.
You're a faggot.

Also who the fuck tries to make friends at the gym while wearing headphones? Just lift your shit and leave.
>>
>>34957885
If you have to slam it, it means you can't control the weight. You arn't big or tough for making the most noise in the gym. You arn't supposed to be there to show off. You're supposed to be there to improve yourself. I hope you get your gym membership revoked for being an asshole about it.
>>
>>34957787
1. Get huge
2. Beat up Chad
3. Steal his gf

You can do it, OP
>>
>>34957933
>calling someone that's clueless an asshole
OP learned their lesson. YOU are the asshole at this point.
I hope your life membership is revoked.
>>
File: 1481422328032.png (31KB, 720x644px) Image search: [Google]
1481422328032.png
31KB, 720x644px
Awe, I'm sorry OP. I know that feel bro, but when you lift you're supposed to make sure the weights don't slam, just get like at least an inch of space between them, that actually helps with muscle gain as much as the actual lifting does. Go back and show those faggots you're the real champ. We believe in you OP, don't let some random kike bring you down.
>>
>>34957933
>have to lift heavy objects to get strength
>can't attempt something new and heavier because someone says you're not strong enough
You're the rude one, this poor robot wanted to try lifting, like what you normies tell him to do them you go around and berate him for trying. Normies are trash
>>
>>34957958
OP learned their lesson.
the line here proves he didn't.
>he just wanted to put me down in front of everyone
Is some total bullshit. Correcting somebody for doing something wrong is fine. Being butthurt because somebody fixed you is being toxic.

>calling someone that's clueless an asshole
I called you an asshole for encouraging people to slam weights. Are you saying you are clueless? If so I'm sorry you don't know that slamming weights is rude.
>>
>>34957933
See this normie?
>>34958021
This is how you tell someone who is new how to do something. But normies always want to put down others to make themselves appear superior, dont they
>>
>>34957787
Were you slamming the weights though?

He was not there to "Put you down" If I see someone using equipment in the wrong way I'll point them out not to put them down but to

A: Protect the stuff I also pay a monthly fee for
B: Prevent someone from hurting themselves

Also

>Remove my headset

How the fuck do you expect anyone to talk to you if you are wearing headsets? Usually I assume someone who wears a headset just wants to listen to music do his shit and leave, not talk to people
>>
>>34958056
>he's still going
what do you know, an asshole is full of hot air
get the fuck off my board
>>
>>34957787
>be op
>instead of going to gym to workout and mind his own business, go to make friends
>be probably doing something wrong, someone goes by politely ask him to stop/do it differently
>get scared and dont come back
>>
>>34958077
I'm sorry your fee-fees got hurt. I guess being a robot means you are above correction when wrong. I guess it means being sugar soaked nice to people and always saying things in the least offensive way possible. I guess robot = cakeboy now.

get the fuck off my board. I bet you have or are a girlfriend
>>
>>34958144
>implying I even read either of your posts
All I hear is **pbbbpbpbpbpbpbbbtttt*, you asshole.
>>
>>34958144
Has it occurred to you that being nice gets people to listen to you? No wonder why you're stuck on a board for irrelevant losers.
>>
>>34957787

>not going to the gym at 3am when normies aren't there
>>
>>34958181
Quality posting friendo. Keep it up

>>34958209
Being right also gets people to listen to you. If somebody is slamming weights, should I rather be nice and say 'You're doing great, keep it up champ!" Give them a pat on the back for being wrong?

Also, You're on the same board you're criticizing me for being on.
>>
>>34958275
>You're on the same board you're criticizing me for being on
I've been here since day one
> should I rather be nice
YES
YOU
FUCKING
ASSHOLE
ASK HIM NICELY TO NOT SLAM WEIGHTS
YOU FUCKING FAGGOT
DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE
>>
>>34958315
Whoa now, you arn't being very nice to me right now. As a fact your last two posts both with the topic of being nicer to people have both been aimed at insulting me. If you really believed what you were saying, maybe you would have tried it.

SLAMMING WEIGHTS IS WRONG

TYPING IN ALL CAPS IS FUN
>>
>>34958376
Call it instruction by counterexample.
Now fuck off.
>>
File: kuso.jpg (48KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
kuso.jpg
48KB, 960x540px
>>34958315
Easy there, sugar tits.
>>
>>34958449
What do you want? Saying REE doesn't do anything anymore
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.