[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>go to a house party for the second time of my life last night(first

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 10

File: 8e8.png (8KB, 509x619px) Image search: [Google]
8e8.png
8KB, 509x619px
>go to a house party for the second time of my life last night(first when I was 14)
>housemate I go there with disappears with a girl straight away
>anxiety
>plug in my iPod and lean against the wall in the crowded living room listening to Franz Schubert (it was his birthday recently) and tapping my beer can
>see a group of people sitting on the two sofas laughing
>lean my shoulder on the wall not to get their attention
>qt girl comes over after an hour or so
>I take out my ear buds
>"Hey, are you friends with Mike?"
>Mike's the guy who hosted the party
>tell her I came with a housemate but he's left with a girl
>she asks why I'm standing there listening to music
>"n-not sure"
>she tells me the group by the sofas are playing a game where they shout insults at me louder and louder until I notice
>heart starts beating mad want to leave
>"hey come chill, I'm lisa what's your name"
>"a-anon"
>go outside, where everybody seems to have gone
>as soon as I'm outside look around to see where Lisa's gone
>two jock guys pick me up and another takes my iPod and searches my pockets for my phone and takes it out
>they carry me down the garden with people yelling and whooping
>people crowd around with camera phones
>they sing some shitty drinking song and then swing me into a pond in the garden
>everybody's laughing, they throw my phone and Ipod on the bank
>get out soaking, pick up my shit and run through the back gate and run home crying
i want to die why do anything
>>
>>34957248
>>34957248
anon, that's a horrible story.
I'm sorry.
I would stand around and listen to Schubert with you.
I like Bach and Wagner mostly.
>>
>>34957248
man what the fuck. if this is real I'm so sorry fellow robot. People are disgusting creatures.
>>
Should of gone back and cunt punched the bitch.
>>
>>34957298
>>34957314
Thanks anons, i needed this
Bach and Wagner are good too, just bought Wagners Ring Cycle recently.
What Bach do you like? I like the Art of Fugue best i think, so much good stuff though
>>
File: 1486787238396.jpg (125KB, 473x500px) Image search: [Google]
1486787238396.jpg
125KB, 473x500px
>>34957336
I like all Bach and all Wagner. I could listen to any of it and be fine.

All German composers are good to go
>>
>>34957387
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yObMCvH3cfs
>>
>>34957248
I don't understand the minds of normies/chads. You're just leaning there not bothering anyone and they just have the urge to get involved somehow. Why do they need to do that, why can't they just let people be? What do they gain from behaving like this? Did the girl purposely act sweet and nice to get you outside OP?
>>
>>34957248
Should of called the cops and gone people a making too much noise or underage drinking, end their normie party.
>>
>>34957401
>Did the girl purposely act sweet and nice to get you outside OP?
No girl ever approaches me to talk to me, so that was my thought
>>
>>34957336
what the fuck? I find it hard to believe people like that would exist. I would of fought them even if it meant inevitable loss.
>>
>>34957336
What's some top tier classical music to get me started anon? You seem to have some taste.
>>
The Party scene is shit man. The women are all sluts they've been raped, in threesomes, vapid and shitty and the guys are all awful alcoholics that treat people like shit and fuck up their lives
>>
File: Klebold-Harris-Col_3539476b.jpg (53KB, 620x387px) Image search: [Google]
Klebold-Harris-Col_3539476b.jpg
53KB, 620x387px
>>34957248
This is why you should always be armed and capable of defending yourself anon. Imagine how things would be different if when that gang of animals attacked you, you acted accordingly.
>>
File: 16.jpg (24KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
16.jpg
24KB, 300x300px
>>34957491
Well, i would start with:
Bach's Well Tempered Clavier
Tartinis Devil Sonata
Prokofiev's Cinderella
Bach's Lute suite in E minor
Brahms 4th Symphony
Beethoven's 6th Symphony
Goreckis 3rd Symphony
Wagner's Parsifal (Skip this if you don't like opera)
Mozart's Piano Sonata no 16
Beethoven's Piano Sonata no 23

this should get you started with accessible but great music, enjoy the ride anon!
>>
>>34957248
Listen dipshit I don't believe your story but even if it's true what kind of a retard goes to a party and then just stands by him self with headphones on? People go to parties to socialize, get krunk, have a good time and hook up. If you weren't going to do any of those things why the fuck did you go? You are obviously very autistic and I don't really have an advice because I don't even know what to tell you. Try getting couple of friends and hang out with them, maybe you will come out of your shell and pick up on some normal behavior.
>>
>>34957672
You're a shitty person
The dude has social anxiety
He was trying to fit in
Tell him it's going to hurt but try and forget about it
That was a very low probability of happening
Maybe rat the party throwers out because even though you may be a snitch that's a shitty thing to do
Tell him to Bitch out his friend for not being there for him
Tell him it will be ok
Fuck you annon and your shitty advice
>>
>>34957528
They look like well adjusted lads, I wonder what they're up to.
>>
File: macs face.png (744KB, 952x537px) Image search: [Google]
macs face.png
744KB, 952x537px
>>34957594
Thanks anon, I'm starting with your first suggestion now.
>>
bump

asdasdsdkpriginaldf
>>
>>34957248
This is like taking classic literature to a bar to read. You should've just gone home and accepted that you're a retard.

However it's comforting knowing your story is false.
>>
>>34957672
Are you triggered normie?
People can go to a party and do whatever the fuck they want.

>have a good time

This phrase can mean fucking anything dude.
>>
File: questioning frog.png (6KB, 411x387px) Image search: [Google]
questioning frog.png
6KB, 411x387px
Why did you go to a party and listen to music on your iPod? I know it doesn't justify throwing you into the pond, but come on anon. You don't go to a party and listen to your iPod
>>
>Insult you from the sofas
At this point you could have listened if it was true. Once confirmed, insult them back from the floor.

I also hope you struggled like hell when they picked you up. Even then, the proper answer once you got out the water would be to strip down to your underwear casually. If someone asked why you did that you calmly say "I hate wearing wet clothes." They didn't steal your shit so I would doubt the drunks would beat you up.
>>
why did you stand there listening to classical instead of just going back home. lmao
>>
File: 1487076407700.gif (41KB, 239x239px) Image search: [Google]
1487076407700.gif
41KB, 239x239px
>>34957401
They are nothing greater than low inteligente beasts with 0 empathy.
Those who hurt others are also hurt, they just don't show that but are hurting other people to make them feel better that there are others in worst position than them.
>>
If you have no one to talk to seriously just leave, why did you think it was a good idea to listen to your own music in a party? Jeez even i have more social skills than you and i have never even been at a party
>>
>>34957248
>>plug in my iPod and lean against the wall in the crowded living room listening to Franz Schubert (it was his birthday recently) and tapping my beer can
>>
File: 1484788608339.png (71KB, 287x455px) Image search: [Google]
1484788608339.png
71KB, 287x455px
>>34958308
They can do what ever the fuck they want but that does not mean others will accept that behavior in that kind of social event.
Are you that stupid or what?

People go to parties to socilaze, that's the whole point of them, moron.

And one message to OP:
Your first mistake was bringing an iPod to a party. You could listen to music back at home.
>>
>>34957672
Nice victim blaming asshole
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.