[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Friends, I've taken the true redpill and ascended to full

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_20170217_074141.jpg (781KB, 1854x2471px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170217_074141.jpg
781KB, 1854x2471px
Friends, I've taken the true redpill and ascended to full boghood.

I used to be a neet virgin robot who was depressed and always anxious but no more.

>Wake up refreshed every morning
>8 hours of sleep without any sleeping drugs
>Take a 2 mile run and meditate 30 min
>mix up exactly 100mg in 1ml methamphetamine
>Plug it in my rectum while reading something like Mann/Kafka
>Eat a nutritious self cooked 1k calorie breakfast
>Go to work and do the best job out of anyone every day
>Eat full lunch, dinner, and drink 3L of water only, no trashy sugary juices
>Completely quit smoking with no cravings
>Acne is gone and stopped biting my nails
>After work read books, do yoga, and help an old ailing family friend
>Bedtime rolls around, fall asleep without problems the second I hit the bed
>Cuddling with GF while high is best feeling ever

This is the key to a healthy and productive life. I can run a 17 minute 5k with a normal heartrate every weekend too and I'm confident, content, and caring throughout the day. Take the crystal pill and be reborn.
>>
>>34956334
Can you not post this? Robots are so naive they believe anything posted here and it's not healthy for their mind.

You could really hurt someone here.
>>
File: image.jpg (37KB, 316x202px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37KB, 316x202px
>>34956334
Mate idk if your hearing yourself rn but the whole "I push cleaning chemicals up my ass and then run around like a madman" dosent appeal to any sane person on this board, fuck off with ur bait
>>
>>34956369
T. Jewish government shill
>>34956387
T. Doesn't keep up his cardio and doesn't understand chemicals
>>
>Takes methamphetamine daily
>Denounces health detriment of juice
Think there's something wrong here
>>
>>34956433
Yes goy yesss, believe the government and that e extreme amounts of sugar are good for you
>>
>>34956411
Matey crystal meth is made from fucking drain unblocker and shit don't be a retard. http://www.drugfreeworld.org/drugfacts/crystalmeth/what-is-meth-made-from.html
>>
>>34956464
Have you heard of desoxyn and an ethanol centrifuge? Yeah, keep repeating Jew shill shit
>>
man do we have to anally insulphate tho or can we just like double dose time-release normal phiezer brand meth. I lifted a prescription pad it's not a problem.

I'm tired and my back hurts I need to bog it up.
>>
>>34956514
You can take it orally or experiment with lower dosages, however intranasal or IV is a no no.
>>
>meditate
whahahaha what a fucking faggot.what are you,a middle aged woman with two kids that watches soap operas?
>>
File: 1487187230227.jpg (65KB, 680x754px) Image search: [Google]
1487187230227.jpg
65KB, 680x754px
>>34956536
>I'm so autistic I can't discipline myself to clear my mind
>>
abuse amphies and your life will go to shit. See you in a month when you're sleep deprived, strung out, and can't do shit without them
>>
>>34956640
Someone's a little bitter their life sucks.
>8 hours of sleep daily
>>
>>34956656
ex upper user. You're just not at that point yet. Just wait for it. It's coming
>>
>>34956678
I've been using this miracle cure for years. I bet you didn't sleep, eat, or hydrate yourself.

Not even methamphetamine can make a retard smart.
>>
Can someone give me quick rundown on these two?
>>
>>34956334
Good morning. Mr. Sheckleberg I presume?
>>
>>34956857
Nice day there Mr. Goldstein. How goes it?
>>
>>34956334
Too many people use amphetamines to just feel high and do nothing productive.

I made a choice 5 years ago. I was obese, had been kicked out of college with a sub-2 gpa, and bordered on suicide.

I got a ritalin prescription - legal, easy to regulate, and didnt involve much bullshit.

Lost weight swiftly, started lifting for a time, and got chased by the odd underaged girl at a community college.

Found my passion in the lab during an on-campus internship. Worked 10-12 hour days and won a lovely award at convention. Then I did cancer research at an ivy league while I transferred somewhere nice.

Now Im doing solidly. Building up my house instead of wasting money on dorm rent. Girlfriend moved in. Couldnt be happier.

It's not meth, but the principle is similar.

Use it to improve yourself.
>>
>>34957638
Thank you friend for agreeing with me.
I post this unironically ironically because so many people have been bluepilled by government lies on stimulants. There are those who cannot control themselves however those who keep to a healthy routine stay there. You're not gonna go into stimulant psychosis if you get sleep and food, etc.

The government is only there to bluepill us.
>>
>>34957706
Just my personal opinion, but I disagree with your perspective of the government. Ive met too many people who take amphetamines for the wrong reasons; while personally I dont believe jail time is the best way to deal with those who seek blissful oblivion at the sake of family and friends, it can be an important wake-up call for the stubborn.

I myself won't preach on the streets saying it's the miracle cure-all, as I know it will lead many to those paths that lead astray. Rather, I do what I can to reform those who already use to use effectively - after all, the government approved the medical use if you behave.
>>
>>34956334
After so many redpills I took, it's physically impossible to live a normal life again.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.