[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

has anyone here ever hugged an inanimate object and felt a release

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1485710261899.jpg (31KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1485710261899.jpg
31KB, 640x480px
has anyone here ever hugged an inanimate object and felt a release of endorphins?

i think my brain is truly fucked
>>
>>34956308
hugging trees had this effect on me
>>
>>34956390
Well technically trees are alive

I wonder if plants feel
>>
>>34956413
Christ, I hope not after the many I've slaughtered.
>>
>>34956461
Plants react to stimuli

Like talking to plants or playing classical music helps them grow
>>
>>34956552
Except plants can't hear you dickwaffle
>>
>>34956598
Must be the vibrations from the soundwaves then
>>
>>34956308
Yes, I once hugged a woman and felt this
>>
>>34956661
finally hugging somebody after so long of having no physical contact with another human being is such a strange feeling. It's like you feel alive again for a while.
>>
>>34956308
Hugging pillow before bed
>>
I sleep with a pregnancy pillow because it reminds me of when my mum would hug me.
>>
>>34957635
I find that kind of cute

Is she still alive anon?
>>
File: 1485964609481.png (460KB, 660x370px) Image search: [Google]
1485964609481.png
460KB, 660x370px
>>34956308
no, when I was a child I wondered why ugly people are stereotyped as being mean, now I understand, every ugly male is basicly mentally ill because of years of no intimacy
>>
>>34957725
Hahaha I had the same exact realisation recently. I always thought it was unfair elitism that ugly people are always mean and broken people, now I understand that's because it's generally true. An entire lifetime of being shunted, ignored and rejected over things you literally can't control breaks you down. It's the little rejections that hurt the most, when people barely glance at you while talking to you and seem disinterested if you try to strike up a conversation, because they don't want to be seen talking to the ugly person.
>>
>>34957792
I once sat with my former HS classmate on a 1 hour train ride, she looked like she wanted to jump off the window when I was trying to be as pleasant as possible, it was at that moment I decided to buy a helium tank, just in case
>>
>>34956308
I get a rush when I hug my dakimakura
>>
>>34956308
I mean teddy bears exist for a reason
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.