[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Advertisement | Home]

This girl's a Syrian refugee. And you louts want to ban

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 1487334329302.jpg (201KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
1487334329302.jpg
201KB, 1200x900px
This girl's a Syrian refugee.

And you louts want to ban them from entering the country...
>>
Okay fine, we'll take the qt grils but rest are out
>>
>>34956018
I don't
originalyly
>>
>>34956018
and she is 13... you dirty sad fucking pedo cunt
>>
>>34956018
What? Just because I let them in, doesn't mean I'll get a chance with them.
>>
Source

Orginolio
>>
>>34956048
She is 19 you fucking retard. Competed in the Olympics, even. Her name is Yusra Mardini.
Fucking kill yourself normie retard dumbass.
>>
>>34956048
Really? Jesus Christ, my girlfriend is twenty-five and looks younger than her...
>>
>>34956018
i wanna ban that ugly ass fag sitting next to her
>>
>>34956018
Sometimes I seriously have to check the URL to make sure I'm not on /pol/.
Anybody else do this?
>>
>>34956145
I've never browsed /pol/ so but I can always spot their b8 bretty quick.
>>
File: 516312588.jpg (202KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
516312588.jpg
202KB, 1024x683px
>tfw you'll never take the tube home from work on a rainy late October Friday evening, feeling mildly numb and full of ennui; "but it's ok, things could be worse" you say to yourself as you step out of your tube station, opening up your umbrella and taking a moment to stare at the hazy street lamps, random shops and tail-lights reflecting on the rainy streets; taking a moment to look at your watch, it's 6:07 pm, so you start walking to your flat, stopping on the way to your corner chip shop, the Ocean Fish Bars. you get the usual, large chips to share and two medium cods and scampi, picking up a can of Old Jamaica ginger root beer and an Irn Bru, you go out, saying cheers to Jermaine, he's a good lad even though he's missing two teeth from back in Nigeria. you keep walking home, misty rain in your face but it's ok, because soon you're home and you'll unlock the door and your qt christian refugee gf runs and jumps in your arms, dressed in your burgundy hoodie, kissing you and almost not letting you say hi to her, she's noticing you got some takeaway she gets even happier, she was just about to text you that. she's chipper, having just finished a long assignment for her class. you have your fish and chips while you watch some Inbetweeners episodes and doing shit jokes about #bants and cheeky nandos. after that you dim the lights, put on a record she picked a while ago from a shop run by a and old hippie, lying on the floor, rain hitting the windows. the record ends and she draws a bath for the two of you. you enjoy your bath, looking hazy-eyed at eachother, faint smiles, resting your chin on her left foot, thinking that you've done this before, and yet, you're overwhelmed by a state of pure bliss and you realise, you're finally at peace with yourself. suddenly she breaks the 20 minutes long silence, saying the same thing.
>>
>I know your economy isn't doing well and you've got plenty of homeless and poor to feed
>but this refugee is cute, what's wrong, are you gay? Are you not a real man? Are you beta, cluck cluck?

Ironically, this tactic makes even the most fanatic of the altright betray their ideals. Usually with excuses as "h-heh, w-we'll cuck them b-bros"
>>
>>34956462
She is not Christian.
>>
I want to ban OP when he should be posting on /pol/. What's the matter, too much of a pussy to do it?
>>
>>34956489
>altright cucks
>having ideals

good one anon.
>>
She may be qt and everything will be good,until you go over to her house and she's roasting a fucking goat in her living room.
>>
>>34956018
If all the refugees were cute 20something girls I'd support shipping them in by the thousands
But they aren't, most are hairy brown 20-30yo male terrorists who rape and steal
>>
File: 1484924108387.jpg (15KB, 320x319px)
1484924108387.jpg
15KB, 320x319px
>>34957247
>everything is good until something good happenss
>>
>>34956018
Some Syrians are Christian.

Those may enter.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.