[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

At what point should you legitimately think to yourself: Oh fuck,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: psychologist taking notes.jpg (83KB, 1300x957px) Image search: [Google]
psychologist taking notes.jpg
83KB, 1300x957px
At what point should you legitimately think to yourself: Oh fuck, I need psychological help?
>>
When it cripples your daily life in a substantial amount. Gettin pretty close myself
>>
>>34955603
>When it cripples your daily life in a substantial amount.
tfw 7 Year NEET that never leaves the house and hates every person he meets
>>
>>34955603
I would think most people here are past that phase and fucked already
>>
>>34955541
I think it's more just not being brain dead. I am actually frightened by my own stupidity sometimes.

It's not fun.
>>
>>34955541
never tbqhwy

you can trust your lawyer and you can trust your accountant, but don't tell a fucking shrink anything

they write everything down, put it on a record that they submit to uncle sam, call the cops on you if they get an inkling, and laugh at you behind your back with their girlfriends because every single one of these """professionals""" is also a woman
>>
Like other anons said, when you can't function.

I have terrible fucking OCD that makes me spend hours worrying about various things, but i can still go out to work and get things done.

I kinda want to die though.
>>
>>34955541
Never psychology is a meme. Even if it weren't, if you're well enough to think you need it then you paradoxically don't need help, as they will expect you to do 'the work' anyway. They're useless unless they capture and basically rape you.
>>
The only problem with therapy is that if you ever tell them you've ever even considered the act of committing a light crime, they will not hesitate to call the party van on you.

This is why people who go to therapists and only talk about whiny insignificant shit like, "My mother's overbearing sometimes! WAAAAH," and their problems get solved immediately. But someone who is in danger of harming themselves just gets thrown into a loony-bin for a couple of months and whatever happens, happens. God forbid you say you've ever had pedophilic thoughts. Even if you insist you'd never ACT upon your thoughts, you still won't even get the loony-bin; you get to go straight to jail.

Psychology is fucked.
>>
File: 1481787945278.jpg (98KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
1481787945278.jpg
98KB, 409x409px
>>34955679
at least we're not mentally ill kek
>>
>>34955541
>he isnt robot enough to overthink that the psychologist on the other side is literally another human like you
>>
>>34955930
There's nothing they can do for someone with sexuality issues anon. And a real pedo wouldn't say anthing about it because they'd not have issues with it unless they were planning on hurting a child. Saying something about it sounds like you confessing to being guilty of being harmful to children.
>>
when you're posting on this board
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.