[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>you're so boring sorry anon please take me home, I just

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 682full-ellen-page.jpg (127KB, 682x1024px) Image search: [Google]
682full-ellen-page.jpg
127KB, 682x1024px
>you're so boring sorry anon please take me home, I just want... I just want to go home now
>>
yeah well that makes two of us u stupid Canadian lesbian go get pregnant
>>
Alright, call an Uber.
>>
>>34955444
Pull up shoot, Jayson Tatum

My money tall, Jayson Tatum
>>
>>34955444
>posting Ellen Page
Let me forget that that look and sound from a woman is gay already and that people are dumb enough to not come out until they are like in their mid 20s depsite not coming form a super religious family and even being a Buddhist.
>>
I've actually had this happen to me. I payed for my food alone and told her to find her own way home. She didn't really care though, so I imagine it's happened to her a lot.
>>
>take me home

thats implying a woman would let a man pick them up in this dating environment.

the 2 dates ive been on in my life have involved us meeting a specified public location.
>>
>>34955444
seeing how you're a lez I don't know why I'm with you anyway.
>>
Sick of seeing Ellen knowing no one will ever be straight and be like her even remotely; what she had to teach us. Delet thread.
>>
>>34955444

Well, I am compatible with only 5 % of girls, thus it happens quite often.

Just keep trying and find someone with whom you have fun together
>>
>>34955671
Are you really surprised? I mean, like 90% of men are rapists.
>>
>>34955671
So, in the past you think people dated in private, at each other's houses, or that you were psychic and already knew where to meet up?
>>34956352
Dumbass.
>>
Take yourself home, bitch.
>>
you dont have blue eyes, im gonna need to gas
>>
File: superior english.jpg (356KB, 900x720px) Image search: [Google]
superior english.jpg
356KB, 900x720px
>>34955751
that's not true, and I CANNOT cope with it
>>
>>34955444
I'm sorry. I guess I get bored by boring people.
>>
Women wouldn't say that, they'd dance around the subject and leave you with some stupid conspicuous aura or make some excuse like 'oh sorry anon i have a bf'
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.