[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

C, you just graduated with good grades from middle school. You've

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

C, you just graduated with good grades from middle school. You've got your whole life now as a freshman in high school. So I thought it was time I fessed up. I've been reading your 4chan posts since a year ago. I know you think I don't even know what 4chan is; I may be over 50, but as you are learning, parents aren't really that oblivious. That "gift" from your online friends that you received last year, that you thought I didn't notice, showed your username and tripcode. Ever since I watched your account on the archive. So when I saw some posts about being down or unhappy, Mom, your sisters and I tried harder to make sure you knew we loved you and were sure everything would work out. Teenage years can be tough. I'm proud of what you have accomplished and see the mature, confident, capable young woman you've become. So, no need to change your tripcode now, I don't feel the need to watch over you in the same way i did and I promise to stop reading your posts. Love, Dad.
>>
File: 1473286066520s.jpg (5KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1473286066520s.jpg
5KB, 250x250px
>>34954983
I know this is probably fake, but it's pretty touching. Regardless of that, though, I think the bigger issue we have here is that there's some underaged tripfag middle schooler on here who needs to be b& sooner rather than later.
>>
>>34954983
Fake and gay. Only newfags post with tripcodes unnecessarily.
>>
>>34954983
Fake and gay fug off
>>
>>34955041

And a roastie at that.
>>
File: 1479733322582.jpg (62KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1479733322582.jpg
62KB, 633x758px
>>34954983
D-Dad?

whaaaaat the fuck?
>>
>>34955943
You're a grill? xDDDDDDDDDD
Be my gf plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :3
>>
>>34956781
Yes, are you a girl too?
Im a lesbian btw.
>>
Bump so whoever this was intended for has a higher chance of seeing it
>>
I believe in you, C. You've got a family that loves you and cares about you. Don't be afraid to go to them for help.
>>
>>34954983
What kind of irresponsible asshole lets his 13 year old daughter post here
>>
File: 1487370388000.jpg (232KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1487370388000.jpg
232KB, 900x1200px
>16 years old
>freshman in high school
>going to drop out

she's fucked, total failure
>>
>>34959072
Who the fuck is C?
>>
>>34954983
Not sure if fake or real
>>
C needs to see this, don't let the thread die
>>
>>34959581

>>34959189
this bitch obviously
>>
bump for C
>>
>>34954983
Oh my god you knew I came here dad?? Why couldn't you have just written me a letter and given it to me in person or under my door? Holy shit this is embarrassing, I don't even want to leave my room now... ._.
>>
>a femanon AND a tripfag

not worth saving dad
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.