[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>work in retail >customer was rude to me again >feel

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 4

File: 20.jpg (149KB, 902x1200px) Image search: [Google]
20.jpg
149KB, 902x1200px
>work in retail
>customer was rude to me again
>feel a little shocked at the time, but mostly impassive
>feel OK during the rest of the actual shift, time actually goes by quicker
>get home, still feeling bretty good
>suddenly PURE AND DIVINE RAGE at the memory of what happened

What the fuck is this? Does anyone else get something similar where they literally feel nothing at a customer's rudeness until they get home? It's shit as well because I can't concerntrate on things I enjoy.
>>
File: triggered.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
triggered.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>works
>hasn't bought me a husky yet
>>
>>34954672
Yeah I've had this happen before too. I think has to do with dealing with the bullshit to keep your job and keep your well being then thinking about it when you don't have to worry about it. My advice get a job somewhere where you don't have to deal with asshole customers.
>>
File: 16.jpg (83KB, 848x1200px) Image search: [Google]
16.jpg
83KB, 848x1200px
>>34954799
That's easier said than done, but I probably will leave my McJob sometime soon.
>>
While I worked retail I always made fun of coworkers that actually took shit personally.

One time a 18-19 year old girl at returns literally started crying while I was working the register next to her and I actually started laughing and got in a lot of trouble for it.

Honestly when customers got angry with me or uppity, I just put on a shit eating grin and casually offered service, when they walked away id happily say "Have a nice day!" because I knew how pissed off they were.

I enjoyed nasty customers because it made my day go by faster.

I once had an old lady *slap* me because I wouldn't accept that her husband in the car was a military vet, and that I needed him at the register or her military family card. I say slap because she pretty much merely touched my face. Shen then walked around the store telling my coworkers that she hit me and that I was going to hell.

I laughed about it with my boss.

I miss working at home depot.
>>
>>34954904
I do live in a black/mexican area.

A majority of shoppers were black, but the scummiest fucks were the polish guys who barely spoke english, constantly returning stolen shit, and polish contractors acting me how to fucking apply grout for wall tiles. I dont fucking know im a fucking cashier.

Just because I speak polish does not mean I know how to do your fucking job.

Polish people are literally the scummiest fucks in America.

I live in a Chicago suburb.
>>
File: 22.jpg (88KB, 566x800px) Image search: [Google]
22.jpg
88KB, 566x800px
>>34954931
You live in Chicago, but the worst that's happened to you is being slapped by an old woman?

I work at McDonald's, and I once had a guy hike once of those huge glass money boxes (which was filled with coins and heavier than a brick) over his head and throw it at me for not being able to recite the price of a regular strawberry milkshake *on the second day I worked there*, which my manager explained to him. I was also 16 and he was in his 30s.

Poles are fine imo.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.