[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've been rubbing discount minoxidil on my face twice a

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: beard.jpg (20KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
beard.jpg
20KB, 480x360px
I've been rubbing discount minoxidil on my face twice a day for a month and a half and I think it's actually working.

All the men in my family can grow beards except me. I can grow a pathetic mustache and a tangled mess of lopsided chin-pubes. but the rest has always just been a gross display of stray random hairs, not even enough to be considered "patchy". I'd usually just ignore them until they'd get an inch or two long and start getting curly before having to admit to myself that other people can see them even though I ignored them and shave them off with the one old rusty razor I got in the mail for free on my 18th birthday over 10 years ago.

But now there are more of them. There are even a few growing in the bald rough red patch on the right side.
And my fucking mustache is actually a fucking mustache, not just a weak pathetic attempt at one. I legitimately had to trim it and it actually looked better instead of revealing the flaws. That alone was worth the 40 bucks.

I know I still have a long LONG way to go.. but I can't fucking wait until it's thick enough to hide/distract from my ugly fucking face forever.
I can't fucking wait for people to look at me and just see a regular boring guy, instead of this fucking garbage I've been showing off my whole fucking life.
Thanks random anon who told me this shit wasn't a joke. I'm so fucking glad I held onto that tiny ray of hope.
>>
Not reading all this shit, but have you ever tried letting your facial hair grow for 6_ months?
>>
>>34953865
How dare you not read his shill pitch
>>
I feel bad you have to rub that shit all over your face like a retard. I can grow a beard naturally. You mad, faggot?
>>
>>34953844
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLMINOXIDIL? where can I get that? Should I rub it on my scalp?
>>
>>34953865
Not replying to your question, but have you ever tried not being stupid intentionally?

>>34953882
Yeah, I'm shilling for member's mark minoxidil
You got me!

>>34953906
Honestly, no. Not anymore.

>>34953912
Get it from your mom and rub it on your taint if you want, buddy. It's your life.
>>
>>34953995
I'm just asking a question you stupid faggot, if you care so much about growing a beard why have you never gone 6-12 months without shaving?
>>
>>34954007
Im just asking a question too you stupid faggot, if you care so much about my beard why dont you read my OP?
>>
>>34954024
>I'd usually just ignore them until they'd get an inch or two long and start getting curly before having to admit to myself that other people can see them even though I ignored them and shave them off with the one old rusty razor I got in the mail for free on my 18th birthday over 10 years ago.
So basically you have never gone more than maybe 3 months without shaving?
>>
>>34953995
>yeah I'm shilling
Obviously. I know a sales pitch when I see one numbnuts
>>
>>34954043
I never shaved my face because i didn't need to. I shaved off random hairs.

Razors aren't fucking magic. They don't shave off hair that doesn't exist.
>>
>>34954079
>I never shaved my face because i didn't need to.
If you are an adult male and don't need to shave you have a hormonal problem. You should go to a doctor instead of making silly threads on /r9k/ about how bald cream is making you grow a beard.
>>
>>34954108
UM HAVE YOU SEEN REVIEW BRAH? ARE YOU SYAING REVIEW BRAH SHOULD GO TO A DOCTOR? HE'S A LATE BLOOMER JUST LIKE REVIEW BRAH.
>>
>>34954119
Reviewbrah has a hormonal problem too. Actually he probably grows more facial hair than OP, or at the very least he has more self-esteem than OP.
>>
>>34954108
If you are an adult male and need to give useless unqualified advice to strangers on the internet you have a hormone problem. You should go see a prostitute instead of replying to silly threads on /r9k/ about how bald cream is making someone grow a beard.
>>
>>34954202
>see a doctor about your nonexistant masculinity instead of shilling hair loss cream
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>34954146
I don't think he grows any. I've never seen any at all on his face, unless he just immediately shaves it.
>>34954202
No Chill.
>>
>>34954146
>>34954217

>Being so butthurt that I don't take your unqualified medical advice seriously that you use your imaginary degree in psychology to psychoanalyze me

>>34954220
Weak bantz.
>>
>>34953844
How much do I need per month? How do you apply it?
>>
>>34954465
I just bought the foam one, 4 can pack/4 month supply, though the first can actually only ran out today so they last over a month. I got mine off-brand from Sam's club, but I saw online they also have an off-brand at Costco. Mine was just 30 something bucks.

Squirt a small amount in your hand and rub it on your face and neck and everywhere the beard should grow twice a day. I also rubbed some in the side-burn area and I'm hoping it works there too since mine also looks like shit.
It dries pretty quick and I think you're supposed to leave it there for at least 4 hours, but I just leave it on until I put it on again. And I think it needs to be at least 8 hours before the next application. I usually put mine on after my morning shower, then use a wet wash cloth to wipe it off and apply again at night with enough time for it to dry before going to bed.

You can even shave your patchy shit off the whole time and shaving actually helps you rub it in better because the foam tends to get frothed up around them and then you look kinda crazy. For my mustache and chin pubes that I didn't want to shave off, I actually squirted it directly into them so I could rub it into the skin better.

And supposedly you only need to keep applying it until you get it as thick as you want, and then it will keep growing. Which I REALLY REALLY hope turns out to be true. Because I know if you use it for balding, you have to use it forever or your hair just falls out.
>>
>>34954719
Oh, and avoid your lips because if you get it in your mouth its fucking terrible.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.