[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has any of you guys ever bought used panties? I'm seriously

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: 1448758204626.jpg (61KB, 540x511px) Image search: [Google]
1448758204626.jpg
61KB, 540x511px
Has any of you guys ever bought used panties?
I'm seriously considering it. Is it worth a try? Am I going off the deep end?
>>
No but I did see some lingerie in a bush once. This was during the day so I came back at night to get them. I wore them all night and cum in them. They had a crusty stain on them I recall.
>>
File: Rf14Rqb.jpg (862KB, 2419x3226px) Image search: [Google]
Rf14Rqb.jpg
862KB, 2419x3226px
If I can't have pussy, this seems to be the next best thing

>>34953842
that sounds fucked up
>>
ill sell you mine lmao
>>
File: 7GnlFUU.jpg (1MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
7GnlFUU.jpg
1MB, 2448x3264px
bumping for more original answers
>>
>>34954450

Are you cute? Healthy? Will you show me yourself wearing them before I buy them? Do you have paypal? Are you female? Were you born a female?
>>
>>34953757
I'll give it to you for free but you'd have to pay for the shipping
>>
>>34955422
yes to all
my kik is melanietheexe
>>
When kid, you wanted new toys.
As grown man you want new ways to jack off.

Go right away. If it gets you hot buy it. If you start dressing like a girl in public, you're a laughing matter who pushed it too far.
>>
>>34955466

I googled your kik and apparently you're a male from Toronto.
>>
>>34953757
I bought just worn panties from a female friend of mine. Asked her to rub herself through the fabric to get it nice and wet before giving it to me. Best faps ever. Panties are so soft and hnnng the smell is pure bliss. I'd put where her pussy met the panties over the head of my cock and wrap them around and jerk it.

Really felt better than sex. Probably because I'm openly perverted.
>>
>>34955492
yea no. im from toronto but im a female lmao
>>
>>34955448
L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

for real tho are you female?
>>
>>34953757
I can sell you some for cheep. Do you have a skype?
>>
>>34955422
Im female, I was born female, I'm healthy, I can timestamp for you, maybe show you on cam if i can get it working. From the usa, I have paypal but I'd take steam games instead.
>>
>>34955578
Post your skype or discord if you are interested.
>>
>>34955492
and im also pretty sure kik wouldnt know my gender?? it doesnt even ask for that when you sign up, so theres no way of kik knowing that. i dont have it linked to any social media accounts either howd u find out my city tho
>>
>>34955578

You'd seriously send my your used undies for steam games? By healthy I mean not fat?

>>34955607

kik doesn't know your gender, I GOOGLED your kik username and found a post from 4chan on another thread, showing your photo.
>>
>>34955625
thats not me lol?? i can prove it
>>
>>34955636
>i can prove it
do it
>>
>>34955625
I'm 125lbs at 5'4, is that fat?
Yea I really want fallout 4, I used to sell clips and pictures of me nude basic camwhore work.
>>
>>34955644
message me then
>>
>>34955650

Alright, I've created an email account. Would you email me and send me a preview pic of yourself?

[email protected]

Then we can talk specifics?
>>
>>34953757
I'll give them to you for free but you better be be in the southeastern United States, I'm not sending shit across the world fuck that
>>
File: 50clock.jpg (5KB, 200x193px) Image search: [Google]
50clock.jpg
5KB, 200x193px
OP be careful where you source the panties
I got REALLY lonely a few years back and paid a Russian girl $400 to wear panties and send them to me. I got them and they had clear moisture stains and I fapped HARD into them for months until I got a fucking red rash on my cock. I asked the girl and she said she thought I was joking (despite receiving real money) so just held the panties against some mold in her commieblock apartment. Now I have erection trouble because of russian roof bacteria. And I lost $400. And the girl stopped talking to me.
>>
>>34955719

can you possibly just give me a skype, I dont use email that much.
>>
>>34955830
Did you try to treat yourself for a yeast infection at all?
>>
>>34955848

Ok i'll create a skype account. I'll use that email address. So can you add me in like 10 minutes?
>>
>>34955848

You are now free to add me on skype using the email address provided, underwear girl.
>>
>>34955830
>Not just buying American
Seriously dude it's like $30
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.