[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is having female friends a meme? I've never had girls like

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 6

File: pic.jpg (89KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
pic.jpg
89KB, 720x960px
Is having female friends a meme?

I've never had girls like me as a friend really, either they are into me or they just think I'm annoying. Should I feel bad that girls don't like me as a friend, or should I be content with just male friends?
>>
I have 1 female friend but only cause her bitchness have completely destroyed any attraction to her whatsoever. I'm down to fuck her, but I've known her for too long so the cons outweigh the pros, so friendship is the better path with her.
>>
I have two female friends. They are the only friends I have left. Neither is attractive. I met both in med school. We just get along really well. I have fun hanging out with them.
>>
There are chicks at school that I banter with most days, but they're all so incredibly boring, stupid, and self-absorbed that I couldn't stand being friends with them anyways.
Anyways, no, female friends isn't a meme if you can tolerate it
>>
>>34953784

Also the reason girls like me as a friend is I have a great personality but I'm short and ugly so they are not sexually attracted to me ever.

I've had lots of female friends and except maybe one or two none of them wanted me in any romantic ie. Sexual way.
>>
it's just like having guy friends except you get a little inside look into the horrid lives of women
>>
I wish I could make female friends, but I am too fucking awkward to do so. I can only make female friends with girls I have literally no attraction to which is pretty much only the 2/10s and below.

It sucks because I hate being around males, everything becomes an ego competition about how badass you are
>>
>>34953720
I have three females I hang out with on a weekly basis.

I'm pretty sure all three of them despise me on some level, but the third one I could care less about because she's an incompetent cunt who always has to have her way.
>>
>>34953963
>males, everything becomes an ego competition
That's true, but girls are also super egotistical in their own way.
>>
The few female friends I had I fantasized about fucking them all at one point. I didn't even have crushes on them I just imagined fucking them.

I don't do that with my guy friends. So how could women be considered friends?
>>
I'm a female. I've had plenty of female friends. My experiences are probably different than a male's, but. Women are fine. I don't get the big deal about them. Women can be fun, funny, thoughtful, kind, relatable. It's also nice to discuss feels with other girls, especially tfw no bf and celebrity/fictional crushes. It's also nice to discover that we have the same music taste, and women tend to be a lot more understanding of emotions/more empathetic. It's also nice to make a lot of crazy jokes with each other, and they'll just play along and it's pretty funny. I don't get the "WOMYN HATE OTHER WOMYN" meme. Like, nah. We usually grow out of that after middle school.
>>
>>34954019

This isn't your diary btw
>>
I have a friend who found out I'm a footfag and offered to give me foot pics if I ever wanted any.

I'm living the good life for once
>>
>>34953720
I had a female friend once, I haven't seen her in years and I have a nasty feeling she became a roastie since I last saw her.
>>
>>34954057
Doing the lords work right here my man
thanks for the kek
>>
File: 2334534234234.jpg (66KB, 1280x671px) Image search: [Google]
2334534234234.jpg
66KB, 1280x671px
>>34954019
>i'm a girl btw

EVERY MOTHER FUCKING TIME JESUS FUCKING CHRIST

KILL YOURSELF ALREADY YOU ATTENTION SEEKING WHORE

THIS IS LITERALLY THE PLACE WHERE YOU CAN BE COMPLETELY ANONYMOUS AND HAVE YOUR THOUGHTS AND OPINIONS JUDGED SOLELY ON THEIR OWN MERIT BUT IT ALWAYS DEVOVLES INTO 'IM A GIRL BTW XD LOL"

FUCK OFF

PIC RELATED, ITS WHAT YOU SHOULD DO TO YOURSELF
>>
>>34954118
wtf.. why would you settle for pics when if she's into you enough to send you pics she'd probably date you
>>
>>34954170
She has a bf already famalam
>>
>>34954181
Ew.. in that case you should probably be a bro and tell the guy she offered
>>
>>34953720
I sure fucking hope not.

I like her but I'm keeping in the friendzone and staying in my own lane.
>>
>>34954019
if I said some of the things I hear women saying and their "crazy jokes" everyone would call me a twat and want nothing to do with me
>>
>>34954188
I mean its in that sort of gray area so I think this arrangement is workable without interfering in their thing you know
>>
>>34954244
All I'm saying is if my gf offered to give foot pics to a "male friend" of hers I would dump her on the spot
>>
>>34954167
......I literally only mentioned my gender because my experiences with female friends likely differ from male/female friendships. You literal emotionally incompetent fuck.
>>
>>34954002
The good part of being friends with a girl (that you're not orbiting) is that they're playing their shitty games but you're not their rival
>>
>>34954263
OP here, you're obviously welcome in the thread. But in a way he's right, you didn't help to answer my question at all.

One thing that I'd appreciate knowing is: of the guys that your female friends agreed they don't like, because he's either annoying or an asshole or whatever it is. How do you feel about those guys? Can they turn their lives around, and if so is it even worth it?
>>
File: 1474436541420.jpg (72KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1474436541420.jpg
72KB, 640x640px
>>34954019
THE POINT IS THAT WE HAVE A DICK AND YOU DO NOT
OBVIOUSLY IT'S ANOTHER UNIVERSE YOU FUCKING DOLT
GOD FUCKING DAMN
>>
I have too many female friends. I can't make male friends because every single one of them wanna be seen as better than you or are complete beta edge lords

I need someone I can bro out with.
>>
>>34953720

>female "friends"

under 300ng/dl testosterone detected
>>
>>34954256
Oh thats completely understandable, but in the end it'll fuck their relationship up and won't affect me in such a harsh way, so there's little reason for me to want to ignore this offer.

I mean I do feel that its strange that I am friends with this girl, especially because we've hung out alone multiple times and I'm sure that guy wants to kick my ass, but I dont feel for her in that way, so in my perspective its just like spending time with a male friend, only that she's more fappable
>>
It can happen but the friendship is often short lived and you need to be prepared to go nuclear asap when I've of you starts getting clingy
>>
>>34953720
nah senpai, its a thing if you're not 1000% autistic. ice known this one girl for many years, never anything between us except friendship (she shares several of my hobbies and interests)
>>
>>34954342

She is either using you for validation or is wondering why you haven't banged yet.
>>
>>34954342
Hmm, this actually helps a lot. I suppose most of the women I've known have been roasties, but I bet I could make friends with a chill girl with hobbies and interests
>>
>>34954377
>using you for validation
actually i change my mind, female friends is a complete meme
>>
>>34954167
You're a sack of scorpions. That post couldn't have been interpreted correctly without knowing her gender.
>>
>>34953720
You should be happy.
Being a beta-orbiter is retarded. Females make horrible "friends."
>>
>>34954414
This is what I tell myself, but it makes me wonder if I'm just pulling a fresh prince of bel air "why don't he want me man"
>>
>>34953720
It's alright, nobody fucking likes me either
>>
>>34954442
guys like me fine. and further, girls like the guys who like me just fine too. but the girls don't like me

after reflecting a bit though i'm 50% sure it's because I say a lot of misogynistic stuff
>>
>>34954396
We're a sack of scorpions with rules, cringelord.
>>
>>34954597
Hi,

I lurk around 4chan so often but never really post too much.
But this post makes me want to remind you that you are not alone. All the boys I've met either hated me or only wanted to fuck me.
Maybe if I could get to know you better then you we would both solve this little problem of ours :)

Regards, Ashley
>>
>qt co worker
>avoid her at all costs because she is qt and I know I will spill spaghetti
>she keeps trying to joke around with me and generally engage me in conversation
>shit makes me nervous af
>>
File: 1475339310246.jpg (127KB, 800x595px) Image search: [Google]
1475339310246.jpg
127KB, 800x595px
The only person that talks to me on a daily basis is a Muslim girl from college, and she basically only ever messages me to help with her homework then says thanks bye. I don't even have a guy friend.
>>
File: tips_fedora.jpg (217KB, 3000x1688px) Image search: [Google]
tips_fedora.jpg
217KB, 3000x1688px
>>34955030
pic related

>>34955052
lucker. i have a hot af coworker but she never talks to me. i try really hard not to look at her but it takes a lot of energy not to
>>
>>34954263
>FEMANON HERE
OH REALLYYYYY????????????????
>>
>>34954019
Holy fuck youre retarded? Why did you think the OP said female friends instead of just friends?
>>
I have two female friends who I originally met through dating apps at one time or another; both times, we both immediately realized it wasn't gonna work, but they also both turned out to be pretty real ass niggas so we're buds.
>>
>>34953720
I have a close female friend but really, don't bother if your intentions are to fuck her. Don't listen to her advice on women either, they're absolute "be yourself" or "just wait and eventually you'll come to see her inner beauty"-tier.

I will admit I've talked a fair amount about girls with her, it's pretty cool sometimes because she sends me stealthy photos she took of my crush or tells me what kind of panties her hot colleagues wear, but all her dating advice is absolute garbage and that's not why I hang with her.

We had common interests (outdoors) and it was cool to have a hiking buddy with similar goals and interests.
>>
>>34953720
I basically only have female friends.

>girl 1
>tumblrina
>fat and unattractive and underage
>butterface full of pimples and scars all over arms+legs
>worst personality you could imagine
>identifies as something between male+female
>still talk to her and hang with her often cause shed probably kill herself if i didn't

>girl 2
>17, fairly attractive, used to have sexual relationship with her
>play roleplaying game with her online
>she likes me but is asexual and doesn't want any kind of sexual relationship
>i dated her for a while and we did sexual stuff but we broke up and she only wants to be friends
>she skypes me pretty much nonstop as long as we're both online

>girl 3
>20, smokes weed, qt, super outgoing
>very motivated and always happy and pretty much the opposite of me
>get into lots of deep talks with her
>i'm eternally friendzoned but i don't care she's fun to be around
>want to ask her out soon but i'm a pussy so

>girl 4
>like 27 y/o (i'm 21)
>my lab partner in chemistry
>we hang out between classes and i talk to her about girl 2
>she seems most mature and understanding, she's qt but she's like 6 years older than me

I get anxious with male friends because it feels like I'm being compared to them and I feel inferior :|
>>
File: 1455151268074.jpg (73KB, 524x468px) Image search: [Google]
1455151268074.jpg
73KB, 524x468px
>>34954019
>women tend to be a lot more understanding of emotions/more empathetic
terrible bait
>>
>>34953720
There isn't much of a distinction between friend and girlfriend. If her unattractiveness or lack of empathy really bother you then she's not worth befriending. And if you do overlook her faults / she doesn't have any(?) then why are you stopping at friends?
Some people will maintain relationships once it becomes clear they can't proceed. Which I don't get. If you don't like her you don't like her. If one of you are unavailable or the relationship is otherwise unbalanced then it's not going to work out either way. Assuming one can't hold back their feelings indefinitely.
Maybe if you're both taken?
>>
>>34953749
>I am a beta orbiter to this one girl, but she says fucking me would be like fucking her brother and if I disagree she'll stip taking to me for a few weeks
>>
>>34954293
>Translated to everyone is better than me or I'm better than them

You're the same type of cunt you complain about
>>
>>34955192
You ARE inferior though.

>>34955375
Not your emotions. Your emotions are embarrassing. You probably get upset that you don't have a girlfriend despite being a loser with nothing to offer and your hobbies include "hanging out with friends, sleeping, having fun, anime and games."
>>
>>34954396
How's the view from up there, you white knight faggot? I'll give you points for originality though, I've never been called a 'sack of scorpions' before.
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.