[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>get depressed browsing /r9k/ because real life is mentioned

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 1487024885392.png (63KB, 578x547px) Image search: [Google]
1487024885392.png
63KB, 578x547px
>get depressed browsing /r9k/ because real life is mentioned too much and I keep remembering I'm an ugly loser
>go to /fit/ to try and improve myself
>it's the same shit but 10 times worse
How can you guys stomach coming here day after day, I literally feel nauseous seeing pictures of people more attractive than me (most people) and start nervous sweating. I would literally have to hang myself if I browsed lookism more than an hour. I just want to go back to being an autistic, 5/10 subhuman loser who had no self-awareness and didn't know he was an autistic 5/10 subhuman loser
>>
>>34953334
Don't browse either, just learn what you have to do to get /fit/, and once you're good go back, and come back here to make fun of us.
>>
File: 1482591820316.png (265KB, 554x471px)
1482591820316.png
265KB, 554x471px
>>34953334
Don't give up OP.

Remember that /fit/ is full of dumbass es and that you shouldn't actually read their post.

Take the info graphics and fitness links and then gtfo before you get any on you.

I believe in you, so please do your best.
>>
as long as you aren't 5'5 and/or a dicklet you're good

just get test in your system to masculinize your face + pay up for plastic surgery to clean up some of your facial flaws
>>
Not being a normie shitlord and confining myself to just one board.
I honestly think that OP's problem is a problem that is exclusive to normies and newfags. Get out while you can and never come back.
>>
>>34953334
I just have thick skin.
I cant say the same for other robots, but when youve been a loser browsing 4chan for 15 years you learn to stop giving a shit.

Ive just accepted my shitty hand and enjoyed my self.
That doesnt mean im not any closer to killing myself though, which i might even stream for the hell of it.
>>
>>34954164
I've been on 4chan since I was 12 in 2005
>>
OP here's what you have to do

>Go to /fit/
>See all those other posts? Fuck them
>Open the sticky
>Print it, read it, bookmark it do whatever the fuck you want
>Never go to /fit/ again
>If you ever have another problem that you have to ask someone either ask here (Robots are usually nicer) or unironically on reddit

Same thing applies to grooming and /fa/ except don't go into reddit /fa/ because it sucks balls

>>34954216
Also this
>>
File: Squidward.jpg (24KB, 480x477px) Image search: [Google]
Squidward.jpg
24KB, 480x477px
>>34953334
>tfw it's a Friday/Saturday night and you remember you're an ugly loser with no friends

*sigh* I don't even get mad at the normies or semi normies, just end up hating myself
>>
>>34953334
>I just want to go back to being an autistic, 5/10 subhuman loser who had no self-awareness and didn't know he was an autistic 5/10 subhuman loser
fuckin relateable
>>
>>34953334
>loser who had no self-awareness
I remember these days too, I was depressed but I at least I had high hopes
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.