[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Random qt gave me this at work today Tinder braggers btfo. How

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_20170218_004330.jpg (2MB, 2938x4212px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170218_004330.jpg
2MB, 2938x4212px
Random qt gave me this at work today

Tinder braggers btfo. How does it feel to put so much effort into crafting the perfect message to spam girls ywn even meet when girls literally just come up to me and offer themselves?
>>
It feels like you wasted your time writing that note to post on r9k
>>
File: images.jpg (9KB, 252x200px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9KB, 252x200px
geez you are really, really proud of this it seems. i'm sorry, i hope things get better for you.
>>
>>34952929
Hahhaahahaha.

Real girls don't sign "always" with a heart. That's some shit straight out of the chick flicks you watch with your mum
>>
>>34952990
This, soo much this.
Seriously r9k is the place of 0 effort.
>>
>>34953078

And how many notes have you received from girls in your life exactly?
>>
>>34952929

I literally don't care since I'm 34 and a wizard due to nerve compression to my dick making the prospect of sex uncomfortable.

If I got that note I wouldn't even call her.
>>
>>34953078
It was a stripper.
>>
Only an autist would write all their contact information on a note. At least try to seem realistic OP.
>>
>>34953155

I was taken aback by thay too. But if she was bold enough to make the first move to a complete stranger she has to have a few screws loose.
>>
I hope you and her and her son have a wonderful future together
b-baka
>>
>>34953121
Lol a decent amount. used be a manager at McDonald's all the underage girls thought I was nice cause I would let them hug me but all i was doing was feeling their boob's on me.
>>
>>34953201

Wut. Why would girls at McDonald's be hugging the manager?
>>
i went to a friend's show at a bar tonight and two girls asked me if i wanted to come to some club with them where they planned to "shake their asses"

i declined

had an appointment with some eroge
>>
>>34953214
drunk girls cause we were near a club and the actual workers
>>
some girl with banging legs did this to me while checking into a hotel i was working at, she was travelling with her parents

texted her a bit, planned to make a weekend of a trip out to her town about 80 miles away. she stopped talking to me after she said her house was haunted and wanted to be comforted but i was too damn stoned to respond

probably got eaten by ghosts, last i heard from her
>>
Lol she was probly fat
>>
>be born tall white and handsome by random luck
>have everything handed to you for free in life
>brag about it like you earned it

That's like Trump's kid bragging he's rich because he was born into it. Or bragging about winning the lottery. It's retarded.

Bragging only has meaning when it's something you actually earned or did. Not some random piece of luck you tripped into.
>>
>>34953239
hahahaha I miss getting stoned. one time I at an edible and thought of kick in after an hour but two hours go by and I'm sober as fuck. So I decide to go bed convinced it was bunk. I close my eyes Wake up an hour later and just absolutely stoned. I go to the kitchen clapping and start making myself some ramen. Parents walk in and ask WTF doing up so late. So I go I was hungry but going to bed. I grab the saucepan with the ramen throw it in the bin and go straight to my room.
>>
once, a girl in high school did this to me, she wrote her phone number on my arm in lip gloss.
>>
>>34953243

She's a really petite redhead
>>
>>34953333
Nice quad. Original
>>
>>34953257

Except i don't have everything handed to me in life for free. I don't have shit. I just happen to be good looking.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.