[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My fatass just finished eating 12 BBQ chicken wings at 1:45 AM

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 17

File: IMG_0081.jpg (176KB, 763x758px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0081.jpg
176KB, 763x758px
My fatass just finished eating 12 BBQ chicken wings at 1:45 AM (east coast) that's 6500 calories in just 1 single day. At least I drank a Pepsi Zero with it, so I won't get that much calories in my fat body. I will never lose weight like this
>>
File: 4L_7BXBAdbm.jpg (71KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
4L_7BXBAdbm.jpg
71KB, 720x480px
Just buy fruits and veggies and then eat as much as you want. Carrots are the bomb, friend
>>
File: fat cheetos.jpg (127KB, 869x586px) Image search: [Google]
fat cheetos.jpg
127KB, 869x586px
I'm not sure what you want from us
>>
>>34952904
Did you get dessert?
>>
okay, no one cares, kill yourself etc.

hope the diseases kick in soon and finish you off
>>
today i have eaten 2 bananas and a slice of pizza

i recommend developing crippling depression, i mostly just forget to eat now
>>
>>34952904
>eat junk and hi cal foods
>lose two lbs
>>
File: IMG_0112.jpg (224KB, 750x744px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0112.jpg
224KB, 750x744px
I still got more and keep going but I know that I'm gonna be feeling like shit tomorrow morning when I wake up, I just can't resist eating, and I don't even have to be hungry
>>
>>34953085
Are you going to save those for tomorrow?
>>
File: 98jhl.jpg (47KB, 590x333px) Image search: [Google]
98jhl.jpg
47KB, 590x333px
>over 500 calories in 1 chicken wing

Do you mean 12 whole chicken breasts? Do you think a chicken breast is a fucking chicken wing?
>>
>12 wings
>6500 calories
How big were those fucking wings dude???
>>
>>34952944
>carrots are the best
Eat a lot of them and you will be constipated for sure
>>
File: winking idiot.png (261KB, 318x404px) Image search: [Google]
winking idiot.png
261KB, 318x404px
Tfw haven't eaten in easily 24 hours and not even hungry yet.
>>
File: 1487059398194s.jpg (7KB, 213x237px) Image search: [Google]
1487059398194s.jpg
7KB, 213x237px
>>34952904
>ate four chicken tenders, a foot long sub and half a pepperoni pizza today
>mfw am still hungry
what should i have next, a bacon cheese burger? more tendies?
>>
>>34952904
>At least I drank a Pepsi Zero with it
Typical fatty
>>
>>34953008
>okay, no one cares,
you cared enough to reply :-----D
>>
>>34954261
both you and op are killing yourselves
>>
File: 1478051496171.jpg (8KB, 222x216px) Image search: [Google]
1478051496171.jpg
8KB, 222x216px
>>34954328
>what should i have next, a bacon cheese burger? more tendies?
Why not both?
>>
>>34954346
I never understood this meme. Why do fatties get ridiculed for choosing a 0 calorie drink over a full sugar one? Seems pretty backwards.
>>
>>34952904
I wish our metabolism was increased more dramatically by weight gain so I could eat, say, 4000 a day and maintain a reasonable (but fat) weight. instead you just end up morbidly obese for the price of an extra mcdonald's meal per day. not worth it.
>>
Who always hungry before going to bed here
>>
>>34954328
cheesy rollup my dude
>>
>>34954572
Because they delude themselves into thinking they could be worse. Although I guess being 350 lb is better than 500 so maybe they're right haha
>>
>>34952904
Hey, OP I need to tell you something
>>
>>34954572
Because they use it as an excuse to eat as a slob otherwise. The guy just admitted to eating 6500 kcal and tried to rationalize it away because he drank a pepsi zero instead. Which by the way, is still pretty shit for you. It's not like he had a diet soda with a salad or some shit.

People are retarded about it the other way though. My friend is barely a hair over underweight but was born with type one diabetes. Whenever she orders diet people try to give her regular because they think they know better, or are spiteful because they're unhappy with their own weight.
>>
I've lost 14lbs since I started taking amphetamines
>>
>>34955278
>tfw Euro
No David Israel Goldfeld, M.D. who would prescribe me meth to get some quick shekels for himself and his friends in big pharma and big biotech.
>>
>>34952904
Don't stay up so late. Wake up at a normal time and have a light breakfast, so your only heavy meals are lunch and dinner.
>>
File: IMG_0073.jpg (86KB, 598x687px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0073.jpg
86KB, 598x687px
>>34953948
I end up eating them all because if I know if I don't eat them, my roommate is gonna come home and have some of them, leaving me only 2
>>
File: feelsfatassguy.jpg (64KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
feelsfatassguy.jpg
64KB, 633x758px
>>34954328
You should have both, my fellow fatty
>>
>>34953011
additionnally, develop a severe drug addiction and you'll have the perfect "beach bod" in no time so you can stay inside and cry all summer
>>
File: fuckinghell.jpg (60KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
fuckinghell.jpg
60KB, 700x700px
>>34956858
I fucking hate summer, besides being the hottest season of the year, I just hate it because all fucking normies love the stupid fucking summer.

Sun shines longer hours
Nights are shorter
The extremely uncomfortable dry heat

Fuck that, I'll stick to winter as my favorite season of the year forever.
>>
>>34952904
Maybe try to use self control, you fat fucking piece of shit
>>
>>34953085
youre eating full size wings? i thought you meant those tiny buffalo wings
>>
File: 5.jpg (13KB, 242x224px) Image search: [Google]
5.jpg
13KB, 242x224px
>>34956949
I enjoy summer, but only at night
By day, the normies are out everywhere, it's blistering hot and the sunlight burns my eyes
But at night, man, the afterglow of the day's heat makes the temperature pleasant, without any sun to make it uncomfortable
And as long as you avoid bars, clubs, "entertainment" districts, you can avoid most of the normies that aggregate there at night
Better yet, summer at night, but when it's not holidays yet and all the normies have to work, so you can enjoy the warm nights all by your lonesome during the week
>>
>tfw shameless fatass
>tfw eat whatever I want

I have diabetes, high blood pressure and high cholesterol but I don't take medication for them. I'll regret it when the suffering comes but for this moment in time I couldn't give any less of shit.
>>
File: IMG_0113.jpg (117KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0113.jpg
117KB, 640x427px
>>34956994
Oh what a comfy paragraph you just wrote, anon
Thanks for the good vibes. I can only imagine myself looking down at the city from the hills while all I can listen is the city noise poullition from far away smoking a cigarette in a comfy summer night
>>
>>34952904
Well I had a chicken parma
Then I had my gfs chip[s
then I had a whole large pop corn
and a fucking mag of fucking malteres
that was for dinner
:(
>>
>>34956992
Yeah my man, end up eating 16 of them and went to bed to wake up at 6AM

My stomach is a mess, I know I'm gonna be farting pretty smelly farts later today
>>
File: vue-lyon-nuit.jpg (178KB, 983x495px) Image search: [Google]
vue-lyon-nuit.jpg
178KB, 983x495px
>>34957054
There's a cathedral on top of a hill in my hometown
It overlooks the whole city and it's often completely deserted at night
sometimes I'd walk up that hill with a bottle of wine, a pack of smokes, little bag of weed and some music
Usually by the time I get to the top I'm pretty stoned already, kind of out of breath because I'm not in great shape, and it's still hot enough that I feel uncomfortable and a bit flushed
But then I get on the plaza next to the cathedral and pic related is what I see
There's always a fresh breeze there, and every time I feel it, I know that I'm going to be at peace for a few moments
then I go sit on a bench and listen to tunes for hours, just looking at the city that pulses and shines, listen to the rumble and whisper of cars and people
Sometimes you can even see people partying on the river banks it's funny
I try to look at details in the distance and imagine stories
These are some of the loneliest and best nights I get to spend
>>
>>34956444
Nice trips.
Also, good idea. Might as well eat your food before your roommate does.
>>
>>34952904
nigga what? 6500 in 12 means they have atleast 600+ calories per piece how is that possible
>>
File: IMG_0114.jpg (28KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0114.jpg
28KB, 409x409px
>>34957205
Damn anon, you and I would be such good friends, I'd love to go up there with you with a bottle of wine, weed, and tunes. That sounds so comfy, I love nights, my favorite part of the day, everything is calmed, everybody ready to go back home, the atmosphere becomes comfy and so pleasant.

Reminds me of me one day I was feeling like going for a ride in a hot summer night around 10PM, I went to this spot where I could see the whole bay, (I live in Tampa Bay) I carried a couple grams of weed, drove there, lighted up a blunt sitting in my car's hood, clear skies, full moon, waiting for the weed to kick in.

I started looking at the city, then the full moon and the stars, time was passing by, weed kicked in, I go lay on the floor looking at the stars feeling the nice breeze and hearing the city noise in the background plus the sound of the water of the bay moving. I fell asleep until the morning, when I feel a light as bright as 20 suns pointing straight to my face, it was the Sheriff...

>Aw shit, I hope I don't get in trouble
>Sir, are you ok? Why are you laying on the ground? Are you drunk? Are you homeless?
>N-no sir, I'm neither, there's my car, I just had a rough night and fell asleep here, I apologize
It was obvious that I was smoking weed because of the smell, but good guy cop decided not to be an asshole and just told me to go back safe home
>>
>>34952904
Diet coke is actually worse for weight loss due to added artificial sweeteners which replace regular sugars. But I assume you've added that part for comedic effect and not actually believe the diet meme.
>>
File: IMG_0343.jpg (20KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0343.jpg
20KB, 300x250px
>>34957670
I know right? Thank god I had Pepsi Zero
>>
>>34957618
Man that does sound comfy as all hell
I wish I had the ocean or even a sea nearby
Next time I'll go for a night walk, I'll light one up and think of you, anon
>>
File: doen.jpg (64KB, 620x372px) Image search: [Google]
doen.jpg
64KB, 620x372px
Trying to quit weed and I need some help fellow robots. Any encouragement-tips from robots who have quit would be appreciated.
>>
Are you the same guy who post this thread every day? Yesterday there was one about eating a whole thing odd doughnuts.

>>34952944
this

also go to bed earlier, you'll have more energy and not late night 'snack'.
>>
>>34953085
Wew those look rank. Come round my way and I'll whip you up something more presentable.

That said, you need to drink a ton of water whenever you're hungry (after having eaten a moderate amount) and also give eating a 20 minute break for your body to process it. Finally, a good way to tell if you're hungry - so I've heard - is think about an apple. If you fancy an apple you're probably hungry. If you don't want one, you just want the pleasure of eating and therefore do not need to eat. Placate yourself with water instead, and a bit of fruit or veg.
>>
>>34958397
Well first of all why are you quitting?
>>
>>34955216
I drink diet coke all the time. For one thing I can do so without guilt, but mostly it's because coke tastes like shit but I love the taste of diet coke. So there. Also coke zero tastes like plastic.
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.