[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ask girl if she's doing anything fun >"just sleeping"

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: 1408838236618.png (11KB, 411x387px) Image search: [Google]
1408838236618.png
11KB, 411x387px
ask girl if she's doing anything fun

>"just sleeping"
>"I never do anything fun"

what did she mean by this?
>>
She is joking saying she doesn't much do. Maybe pursue her and she will have stuff to do. At least that is what happened with me
>>
>>34952793
she doesn't really want to talk to you until you engage her
>>
>>34952793
Girls value fun above all else so she insinuated that someone should take her out to do something fun, just not right now because she's sleeping.
>>
File: 130221984383.png (4KB, 299x247px)
130221984383.png
4KB, 299x247px
>>34952793
All girls say this but they're full of shit.

y tho
>>
She was masturbating and trying to throw you off the trail.
>>
>>34952793
it actually means what she says. it means she isnt doing anything and probably feels lame about it hence she said "i never do anything fun"
- source: me, a female
>>
>>34952793
"Well shit, you should do something fun with me sometime".

Come on nigga it's first grade
>>
>>34952876
Not a female, but know enough girls to say that is pretty true
>>
>>34952856

They're retarded. That's probably it.
>>
>>34952895
But you shouldn't say this if you have autism.

Nobody wants to hang around an autistic male even if he is kinda good looking.
>>
File: tommy-shrug.jpg (17KB, 322x294px) Image search: [Google]
tommy-shrug.jpg
17KB, 322x294px
OP here

I've been trying to ask her out for like 2 weeks but I haven't been able to talk to her without other employees around

thanks for further fueling my suspicion she likes me tho
>>
File: IMG_5844.jpg (113KB, 644x954px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5844.jpg
113KB, 644x954px
>>34953095
I repeat: Say this >>34952895

A similar situation popped up for me a couple days ago. I couldn't believe it worked either, but it seemed like an opportubity so I jumped for it.
>>
>>34953135
The difference between me, and what I am guessing is you, is that she texts you.

I have sent a total of 3 text messages over the past two months and she only replied once (Granted, they were pretty boring "how is your day")

Her lack of response makes me think she isn't interested at all. But she has also said that she is extremely bad at responding to messages.
>>
>>34953367
To be fair man I'm usually the initial conversation starter.

I try not to message her unless I have something I actually want to talk about or something in my life that's relatively interesting(A Cure For Wellness was fucking awesome, I'm going to the open mic tonight, check out my brother in a Ramen sweater, etc.)

She doesn't message first much.
>>
>>34953422
I was thinking (and hoping) it might just be me being boring as fuck.

Alright I will give it another shot. It's really hard to talk to her though because she works at the help desk and there is almost always another employee (half of the time our manager!) right next to her.

I wish we met on some university campus so badly, that would have made thing so much easier : (
>>
>>34953599
I had literally never met this girl in person until a couple weeks ago, when she out of the blue said "Come to open mic" on facebook. Before that we'd just been talking online.

Don't let that sort of thing be a barrier to you. Just be direct about it.

I'm also fucking terrified of asking her out romantically. It's a daunting task until you stop putting so much weight on it.
>>
>>34953367
Unless at work, nobody is extremely bad at responding to messages from people they give a fuck about or are interested in.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.