[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>gonna kill myself >going to blame all my "friends"

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1424053131533.png (73KB, 500x422px) Image search: [Google]
1424053131533.png
73KB, 500x422px
>gonna kill myself
>going to blame all my "friends" who treated me like shit my whole life in my suicide note so they can live with the agony that they drove someone to end their own life

Haha fuck everybody else
>>
File: Melissa Auf De Maur.jpg (368KB, 1280x1207px) Image search: [Google]
Melissa Auf De Maur.jpg
368KB, 1280x1207px
>>34952330
how are you going to do it (OP)? (was not original)
>>
>>34952330
Your probably dead rn but you go anon.

Fuck em
>>
>>34952419
I'm going to do it publicly so that it will be on the local news. Perhaps jumping off of a well known building, or in front of a bus. I will have a backpack on me with nothing but an envelope which contains a letter telling all my friends they are assholes.
>>
>>34952330
>don't care when you're alive
>will somehow care when you're dead

Yeah no, they'll only feel """bad/sad""" for virtue signaling sake.

If you want to get back at them then be everything they're not. Rich, attractive, successful. No matter how long it takes or how hard the journey may be.
>>
Lol so you being an attention whore even after death would surprise anyone??
They will laugh even harder and louder
>>
>>34952537
>>34952502
I am going to become a meme and you can't stop me.
>>
>>34952330
>he thinks someone will care when hes gone
HAAHAHAHAH
>>
>>34952565
No you wont
Bc we have no pic of urself to memerize
>>
>>34952565
The only way to do this is to take them on the ride. If you know what I'm saying.
>>
>>34952565
Then do something meme-worthy

Make a noose out of piano wire, super glue your hands to your head, and self decapitate.

Or, fake your death and make it look like you've been murdered. Get firearm, tie to balloons, go to coast so gun will drift off to sea, leave cryptic message
>>
>>34952330

they'll all just get together and communally masturbate about how selfish and abusive you were to leave a note like that and they'll all tell stories about how victimized them while they were alive and congratulate each other on how strong they are to have survived you.

never underestimate people's capacity for selfish self-delusion. if your friends treat you like shit when you're alive, they almost certainly don't have the capacity to feel guilt when you're dead.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.