[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>think I'm dating some girl >take her on dates and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: Ine1AkaF_400x400.jpg (12KB, 329x329px) Image search: [Google]
Ine1AkaF_400x400.jpg
12KB, 329x329px
>think I'm dating some girl
>take her on dates and help her when she feels bad and listen to her problems, do things couples do
>barely ever have sex because she says she's prude
>found out she has a second twitter after her friend retweeted something from it
>it's full of tweets about her being a whore, retweeting sex shit, and about being horny all day, sending nudes on snapchat, etc
>she tweets every other day about how guys should add her on snapchat because they won't be disappointed then the smug emoji
>I've been seeing her for over a month

How do I get back at this cunt, i want to ruin her life
>>
>>34952243
Holy shit what a fucking whore, I'm sorry anon
>>
>when you're so fucking disgusting that a whore won't fuck you
>so you want to take it out on her
gl OP
>>
File: 1486597719475.png (183KB, 500x658px) Image search: [Google]
1486597719475.png
183KB, 500x658px
>>34952243
Just let it go, man. Just because she's a bad person doesn't mean that you need to sink to her level. It's not worth it. Confront her if you must, get some closure through her side of the story if you need it, but leave it at that.

Just hop on the bitterness train and bitch about her as another story of a woman being a horrible person.
>>
>>34952243
Be somebody and then rub her face in it
>>
>>34952243
>link her parents the other twitter
>ghost that whore
it's easy man
>>
>>34952243
Take her to a restaurant.

Order a meal, enjoy it, leave the restaurant, text her that she's dumped , she can pay for the meal and take an uber home.

Cut all contact never see her again.
>>
>>34952301
you fucking pussy beta nigger
>>
>>34952353
>>34952390
both
ot65stgsdthrf
>>
>>34952390
This actually sounds like a good idea. I'm gonna order the most expensive shit on the menu
>>
>>34952481
dont be autistic just be sly and order normally than leave, but dont order too little or the waitress will feel bad for her fellow feminist and itll be free
>>
>>34952243
get someone with hep to hit her up and fuck her, then just cut all contact with her
>>
Lmao just kill yourself my dude
>>
I had a similar thing happen. what hurts is that she was literally 9/10 fuck man why do these fucking whores do it!!
>>
Just text her "I'm dumping you" then never talk to her again.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.