[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Pining for best friend girl for 2 years. >Get gf. Gf tells

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: REAL PEPE.png (21KB, 645x540px) Image search: [Google]
REAL PEPE.png
21KB, 645x540px
>Pining for best friend girl for 2 years.
>Get gf. Gf tells best friend girl to fuck me.
>She agrees, we try, no condom.
>Try again weeks later, but I fuck it up. Dick doesn't work.
>She takes it as an insult. Essentially drags my manhood through the mud for the next couple of weeks.
>"All sexual tension is gone between us, anon. Sorry."
>"That was a mistake. I did it while high."
>Best friend girl enters slut phase.
>Literally fucks everything, even balding jewish faggots.
>Even goes to Europe to be railed by dirty italians and spaniards.
>Regardless, I beta orbit her for 3 years.
>Eventually I leave gf.
>After mounting sexual tension, get another chance to fuck best friend girl.
>We fuck.
>This girl now loves me.
>I finally have what I want.
>But I just got single and I want to take a couple of months to myself.
>Girl hates me for it slightly. Even cries at me for being a dick.

How bad am I fucking up? Am I broken after getting cucked so hard for so long? Am I just sabotaging myself?
>>
just leave her, anon
>>
>>34952019
>even balding jewish faggots

>but anon, girls dont care that you're balding LOL XD you're just a loser who's single because of your ugly personality, being bald has NO influence on a girl liking you or not, LOL

i dont wish a happy life on anyone
>>
File: 1454106736521.png (89KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1454106736521.png
89KB, 500x500px
>>34952019
>waahhhhh girls are interested in me its so stressful ):
i mean this when i say it, i hope you literally kill yourself. back to >>>/soc/ or reddit or whatever normie cesspool you came from

SAGE
>>
>>34952090
Balding, jewish or faggot?

Porque no los tres?
>>
File: exyd3ka.jpg (19KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
exyd3ka.jpg
19KB, 306x306px
>>34952019
you're a fucking normie. i hate you. fuck you
>>
>>34952019
Why do you even want that dirty slut at all, anon? She's been indiscriminately fucking random people for God knows how long.
>>
>>34952099
YES. OUT OF GOD DAMN NOWHERE.

THEY LIKE ME.

HELP A FUCKING CYBORG OUT.
>>
>>34952090
I'm sorry larry
>>
>>34952134
Have you ever had a chance, nay, a second chance at a girl you've wanted since forever?

She's even more professionally successful than me or any of my shitty SJW friends.
>>
File: planet2.jpg (26KB, 379x379px) Image search: [Google]
planet2.jpg
26KB, 379x379px
>>34952019
why do you want this girl? She sounds fucking awful. I couldn't get it up the first time my gf and i tried having sex. But my gf liked me, so she didnt make fun of me for it. This bitch only likes you for your dick probably because shes a ravernous cock whore. You only like her because shes what you could never have, and now you romanticize her in your mind just like all beta orbiters. She's not going to be as good as you think she is and her personality sounds terrible anyways.
>>
>>34952189
She's also a stupid, used up, filthy disgusting whore, anon. Just because you used to want her doesn't mean you still should.

The ship has sailed. Don't let the stupid used up cunt ruin your life.
>>
>>34952207
>>34952231
Th- This is kinda what I wanted to hear.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.