[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hey boys, i need help with my hw. it's pretty easy, but

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

hey boys, i need help with my hw. it's pretty easy, but my bf who is a 9/10 chad keeps bothering me.

can you help me out? whoever helps me out, i'll post a butt pic just for you :)

1. Discuss changes in US environmental policy since the 1960s.

2. Discuss changes in US business regulatory policy since the 1960s.

3. Discuss majoritarian politics and client politics.

4. Discuss the budget deficit, the national debt, and the gross national product.

5. In foreign policy, who has more power--the president or Congress?

6. What should be the role of human rights in American foreign policy?

7. What explains the growth of the federal government?

8. How has American democracy changed over the past several decades?
>>
File: 1487296449761.jpg (37KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1487296449761.jpg
37KB, 320x320px
>>34951800
nihoy minoy
>>
>>34951800
btw it's a discussion post so around 300 words is fine.

tyyy
>>
>>34951800
is this a very low level /pol/ bait thread or something
>>
>>34951882
pleasee the discussion is ending in 1 hour and 10 minutes!!
>>
>>34951948
I'm working on it my queen :/\)
>>
>>34951800
Moron, you didn't post any guidelines on how long any of it has to be. What format do the answers have to be in? Is there a length requirement for the answers?

God fucking damn you're an idiot, holy shit.
>>
>>34952211
Are you dumb? Figure it out yourself. If she likes your contribution and decides to included it consider yourself lucky.
>>34951800
working on it right now, have about 200 words typed out so far :D
>>
>>34952273
Thank you baby <3
>>
File: images.jpg (4KB, 120x99px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
4KB, 120x99px
>>34952273
how i feel right now guys.
>>
>>34951800
These fuckin dumb shitters. Get the fuck out or I'll REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>34952304
Now listen here you little bitch, I (>>34952171) am not to be fucking toyed with, okay? Do you fucking understand me? I'm righting this fucking essay for you and go around calling some faggot your baby. You're a fucking slut and I'm going to punish you when I'm done with this fucking essay, you hear me, BITCH? I'm a real fucking man who knows how to provide for a woman. I'm not some cuck you can throw away. I don't give a shit what you think, your my mother fucking girlfriend and I fucking own you. I hope that's crystal fucking clear.
>>34952273
And you fucking faggot. I'm not a fucking cuck so hands off the merchandise, ya dig? This is my girl and you don't get to treat her like some 2 dollar whore, that's my job. Now fuck off and go get fucked by your boyfriend or whatever fags do, kapeesh?
>>
>>34952558
>>34952171
omg baby ty so much.
>>
>>34951800
>1. Discuss changes in US environmental policy since the 1960s.
Environment is very important for the social constructs, we need to protect it.
>2. Discuss changes in US business regulatory policy since the 1960s.
There are no constants but change, because the market is always dynamic.
>3. Discuss majoritarian politics and client politics.
Majoritarian politics is an oppressive trait of the current system towards minorities, forcing them to cause riots. We should know better, because politicians always treats the oppressed like clients.
>4. Discuss the budget deficit, the national debt, and the gross national product.
A country needs savings just like any normal person!
>5. In foreign policy, who has more power--the president or Congress?
Neither, it is China and the UN, duh.
>6. What should be the role of human rights in American foreign policy?
To ensure a better life for everyone.
>7. What explains the growth of the federal government?
Birth growth. More people means a bigger federal government.
>8. How has American democracy changed over the past several decades?
In a very democratic way.
>>
>>34951800
>bf
why even bother helping now lol
>>
Good for nothing ass niggas can't even do a damn homework assignment for a girl baka. Lazy asses.
>>
>>34952587
OK YOU STUPID FUCKING SLUT. I forgive you.
>>34952843
LISTEN HERE CUNT I HAVEN'T BEEN REPLYING JUST BECAUSE I DIDN'T WANT TO RILE YOU UP AFTER WHAT SHE SAID TO ME. BUT SINCE YOUR THROWING YOUR HAT INTO THE LION'S (that's me) PIT, I HAVE A FEW FUCKING WORDS FOR YOU. you fucking retarded faggot, you really need to FUCK OFF and let me do her FUCKING homework, OK? YOU FUKCING WHITE KNIGHT! The lady is clearly with me and clearly fucking loves me you retarded faggot. Leave her the fuck alone. How would you feel if somebody tried to steal your gi- OH WAIT! you don't have one! LOL you LOSER. Just leave the girl (and her homework) to me and you won't get hurt anymore.
>>
>>34952894
Give me 5 minutes and it'll be done.
>>
>>34952956
>>34952843
heh, scared him off pretty well.

>>34952587
paper is coming nicely m'lady, juts 4 more minutes.
>>
>>34952956
You're turning me on with all that anger baby.
>>
>>34952993
>;/\))

1 minute and it's ready
>>
>>34953039
omg please hurry!! it's about to expire!!
>>
>>34953039
I need it now babe. I can't wait that long
>>
>>34953048
>>34953052
ok wait which of you is the real babe? i'm confused. Also where should you send me the ass pic? I have e-mail and myspace.com
>>
>>34953069
both of us are here, but she finished her shit. i told her you guys were gonna troll her until her discussion was about to expire.

thanks for the laffs and gaffs tho.
>>
>>34953084
ur welcome. i'm 90 percent sure you are both of them and just twisting my tonsils but i'm just gonna pretend your roastie friend was real anyway.
>>
>>34953084
Fuck you buddy. I'm not here for your entertainment and she's my girl.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.