[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

reeeeeee i want my foreskin back from these (((doctors))) who

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: uTBrRcq.jpg (26KB, 181x181px) Image search: [Google]
uTBrRcq.jpg
26KB, 181x181px
so what are the chances that foregen will actually be able to help with shit in the next 20 years? i bet the chances are pretty low. i really want to fap but it just doesnt feel very good because my dick doesnt have much feeling in it
>>
>>34951344
too bad it's your life now.
>>
like 5%. maybe in the next 50 years it will be possible. thought it may still be an option to ""accidentally"" cut off your penis and regrow a new one.
>>
File: IMG_1490.jpg (2MB, 3200x3200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1490.jpg
2MB, 3200x3200px
>>34951359
No, not to bad.
>>34951344
Sue them for everything they have or steal their foreskin and or foreskin equivalent if it's a woman.
An eye for an eye is fair so don't go overboard.
>>
>>34951416
>Sue them
i dont even know who did it. and even if i did, theres no way id win the case
>>
>>34951393
Penile nerves are probably going to stay irreplaceable all through this century and the next.
>>
>>34951439
Track them down using your birth certificate (apply for one online if you can't find it.)
Take the doctors responsible to court, find out where they live from your failed suit, fair-and-square their foreskins or clits (female equivalent) off.
>>
>>34951491
well the circumsision has actually caused me problems in life im pretty sure
>>
>>34951344

That's what you get for being jewish.
>>
>>34951566
They'll experience the same thing without your extra help. Otherwise, that was all you so apply equal force and not an ounce more after that.
>>
>>34951344
funny thing is that if you were a woman you would get all sympathy of the world and reparations.
>>
>>34951724
Funny thing is if you were a woman you would sound like a triggered cunt
>>
>>34951439

This is something anti-circfags should be doing. Getting together and pooling funds to make it possible to sue these doctors and\or parents. It's institutionalised child abuse and you should be doing something to make it prosecutable. What's stopping this?

Oh, right. The chosen people.
>>
>>34951768
just like you're sounding now?
>>
>>34951344
>>34951784
do you think it would feel better fapping with a tranny vagina than a circumsized penis
>>
>>34951962
Probably a tranny vagina desu. My cut dicklet is so shitty, I'd probably be better off getting it inverted into a pussy. Can you do that without actually doing boobs and hormones and shit?
>>
File: 1462589219931.jpg (70KB, 473x631px) Image search: [Google]
1462589219931.jpg
70KB, 473x631px
Having foreskin can be a turn off depending where you live. I live in Canada where less babies on average are circumcised compared to the US but there is still a stigma about being uncut.

Ive never had a complaint about my uncut dick but i regularly hear women ridicule the uncut masterrace.
>>
>>34952946
>Can you do that without actually doing boobs and hormones and shit?
ya you can get the dick to "vagina" surgery without taking hormones
>>
>>34952946
desu i myself would actually like to become a tranny, except im way too tall and masculine to pass for a woman
>>
>>34952946
>I'd probably be better off getting it inverted into a pussy. Can you do that without actually doing boobs and hormones and shit?
if you do that you would probably get some sort of other mental issue from having a vagina but looking like a man
ive also heard that a good amount of trannies kill themselves
>>
>>34953373
to be fair, trannies are probably more likely to kill themselves for the same reason gays killed themselves more often than other demographics 30 years ago: being a tranny much really fucking suck right now. Maybe in twenty more years it'll suck less, but right now it's a pretty shitty position to be in.

I'd kinda like having a vagina even if I still looked like a man, but I don't think I'd want to deal with being a full tranny
>>
>>34951962

No. Whenever they do surgeries, nerves get chopped up. More cutting means more sensory loss.

Also the idea of taking your glans and turning it into a clit is fundamentally flawed even ignoring the nerve damage, because a male glans and a female glans don't have the same innervation pattern.

They can't turn a penis into a REAL vagina. Just an imitation of one.
>>
>>34953550
>I'd kinda like having a vagina even if I still looked like a man, but I don't think I'd want to deal with being a full tranny
bieng attracted to the idea of having a vagina as a man is an actual mental illness called aytogynephillia.
if i became a tranny, i would hate having a vagina but looking like a man. if i ever did that i would want to look and act like a girl.
one thing that does help me at least, is sometimes wearing girl clothes at home while i do shit on my computer. it makes me happier and keeps my mental illness from acting up as much, but i dont actually think this would work at all for you considering that i probably have a different mental illness than you.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.