[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can you pinpoint the period of your life where any chances you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 1417451835252.jpg (8KB, 249x202px) Image search: [Google]
1417451835252.jpg
8KB, 249x202px
Can you pinpoint the period of your life where any chances you had of becoming a Chad were killed?

Mine was in 5th grade, I was a class clown, had quite a few friends and got valentines cards from all of the girls. Then I spent an either year in detention all day because I had a teacher who hated me. Year of isolation caused me to fall behind in my coursework which caused me to fail out of the 'high capability' education track I was on so I went to a different middle school with basically nobody I knew because I was in that cohort from the start. My parents were also busy with work that year so I was basically alone for ~20 hours per day on average which caused some neurosis to develop, I began biting my nails until they bled and began to masturbate compulsively.
>>
>>34950759
Nope, I was always socially outcast as far back as I remember. Maybe in pre-school
>>
>>34950759
>Can you pinpoint the period of your life where any chances you had of becoming a Chad were killed?

When i was born.
>>
when my dad died when I was 6, leaving my obsessive and paranoid helicopter mother unchecked.
>>
>>34950759
2nd grade, I had friends and the girls liked my spikey hair. After that year I became an outcast and I've been that way ever since.
>>
File: IMG_1544.jpg (1MB, 1944x2896px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1544.jpg
1MB, 1944x2896px
>>34950759
Misunderstood within the first steps out of my mother's womb.
People have always tried to witchhunt me because they just didn't get it or me, they didn't and still don't even try.
Fate wants me to burn, it's obvious. Sometimes I think life would have been much better if I had just rolled with the punches instead of trying to save my hide from the animals of life.
>>
>>34950759
I was a chad in high school. Went to the gym was buffed as hell. Girls flirted with me at any time and gave me massages in the middle of class. They also wanted me to carry them and they liked to rub on me. After that it was downhill for me
>>
My gym teacher recommended i join the wrestling team in my Gr10 gym class because i had great balance, cardio and strength for my small size. i declined because i was beta fucking loser.
>>
>>34950759
I'm a natural socially awkward introvert, I've always been incapable of being Chad. But I can tell you the exact moment my life ended. One month into freshman year of high school. I had friends, good grades, mostly a good life. I was staying up until about 3 AM every night doing a mountain of high school homework and it was draining on me. One night I decided to just say fuck it and I went to bed at a normal hour to get a full night's sleep instead of doing all of my homework. It was at that moment that I stopped trying at anything in life. I never recovered after that.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.