[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

will somebody who hates traps tell me in an articulate way why

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: yivG9wu.jpg (15KB, 540x402px) Image search: [Google]
yivG9wu.jpg
15KB, 540x402px
will somebody who hates traps tell me in an articulate way why I suffer from gender dysphoria? Why do I feel like a male?
I'm not just a girl who likes boy things, I don't like "boy things", I'm not gender-nonconforming, I'm not degenerate, I'm traditional and a hard worker, but I don't dislike women. Why am I like this?
>>
Do you feel like you were rejected by other females? Do you feel like guys would be more accepting of who you are as a person than women? Were you frequently rejected by men you wanted to date? Those might be possible reasons why you're experiencing gender dysphoria.
>>
>>34950628
they are just haters/angry nerds who actually have the audacity to call other people fags

like lol. no matter where you are, people are always trying to one up another person just like in school. it't no different from the classroom.

they care because they think it will make them cool or some shit but who the fuck honestly cares about the actual issues. nobody. they just like calling people fags and putting themselves on a pedestal.
>>
>>34950709
Guys and girls bullied me equally in school, I asked two people out and they both said yes but I was too inept for relationship.
>>
>>34950628
At what age did you realize that you had gender dysphoria?
>>
>>34950628
You have to let go, OP.
>>
are you attracted to men or women? if not women you are faking and are probably just looking for attention, which makes you the epitome of womanhood tbqh
>>
>>34950628
you were probs absued as a kid
now ur just fucked in the head
its ur brains way of coping
>>
>>34950750
puberty. I asked my mom if I could get a hysterectomy and a mastectomy but she obviously told me no (I was 11).

I still want these procedures but if I do anything like that I will get kicked out.

>>34950787
H O W
O
W
>>
>>34950799
I was not abused

>>34950798
I have dated women and men. women seem to be more attracted to me. men find me-- dare I say, gross?
>>
>>34950849
then ur probs lacking something in ur life that is detrimental to ur mental wellbeing
>>
>>34950823
>HOW?
You have to realize that it's all illusory, OP. It's not something that can be communicated - you have to know it on a gut level, like when you digest a mathematical concept.

You have to put things into perspective. Maybe read some philosophy dealing with our place in the universe (Kierkegaard, Camus, etc.) Really study it. You're looking for a solution to your problem? You aren't going to find an easy answer. You have to let go of labels, of identities, of your ideas about how the system works.
>>
>>34950871
a benis... maybe
>>
>>34950904
that was good answer
>>
>>34950736
That sucks. I don't know why you're experiencing gender dysphoria, but it could be related to bullying. I also think that people who grew up in dysfunctional homes are at a greater risk for gender dysphoria, so if you grew up in a dysfunctional home, that might be why you're experiencing gender dysphoria. I also think some people experience gender dysphoria because they don't think they are masculine enough (if they're guys) or feminine enough (if they're women).
>>
>>34950903
The system doesn't work. Part of the reason I can't find help is because people underestimate how far I have gone seeking it.
>>
>>34950951
You aren't going to be able to find help.

At best, you'll become independent, and maybe you'll get some vanity operations done, and you'll let yourself feel better because you're now one step closer to your ideal state.

Except you won't actually be. You'll realize, at another, later point, that it didn't help. And then you'll be in even deeper shit.

You have to look inward, for this. You have to either accept your femininity, or let go of your notions of femininity and masculinity altogether, and exist outside of the system.
>>
>>34950849
> women seem to be more attracted to me. men find me-- dare I say, gross?

ah. there you have it, then. it doesn't take Freud to figure out what's going on in your brain. you and about a million other lipstick lesbians. you suffer from gender dysphoria because you want to feel wanted and men don't want you.

like most lesbians, all you really need is a good dicking to realize that actually you are just a girl.
>>
OP it's neurological, this thread is pointless

There is no rational explanation for why you feel the way you do
>>
>>34950628
>Why do I feel like a male?
How do men feel? I cant think of any gender specific thoughts I have
>>
>>34951122
>There is no rational explanation

there's a rational explanation for everything you nigger.
>>
>>34951184
Sorry, I worded that wrongly because I'm tired

Nothing happened in op's life to suddenly make them have dysphoria

The rational explanation is that their brain is miswired to identify as a male instead of a female and nothing they do can undo this hardwiring
>>
>>34951224

>miswired

oh jeez. politically correct pseudo-science. this whole concept of "identifying" with one "gender" or another (out of however fucking many dozens there are now) is silly.

if you have a cock and testicles and a y chromosome you're a male. if not you're a bitch. if you're bored and empty and living in a decadent, post-modern wasteland, you might start to 'feel' like you "identify" as a non-gender conforming queer trans person... but actually you're just a bored, empty, decadent slob like the rest of us.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.