[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do you guys build up the courage to being suicidal? always

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

File: time_to_die.jpg (112KB, 600x500px) Image search: [Google]
time_to_die.jpg
112KB, 600x500px
how do you guys build up the courage to being suicidal? always see robots posting stories of failed an hero attempts and I'm definitely at that point, yet i feel no desire to end it all. how did you guys talk yourselves into it?
>>
>>34950412
Do you ever feel like it would be better if you were hit by a car or suddenly died in your sleep instead?
>>
>>34950412
well bro there are probably /exrobots/ here that are already dead.

sadly we can't ask the exrobots since they're fucking dead, but I'd say it took extreme balls.

I'm raising 3k so I can go to switzerland and kill myself.
>>
>>34950412
How did you talk yourself into tolerating this insanity?
>>
>>34950468
insanity is still wanting to play the game when the game is always going to be 70:30 against you and you're always going to lose
>>
You mean build up the cowardice?
>>
File: wiwd.png (34KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
wiwd.png
34KB, 633x758px
>>34950441
yes, every minute of every hour i think about how I'd rather be dead
>>34950459
REEEEE only normies suicide in exotic country
>>34950468
i don't know anon. i've got no family or friends so I don't even have ties or feel any attachment to this world.
>>
>>34950412
I'm always curious to learn who'd show up to my funeral.

would people care?

all the ex-friends that abandoned me, would they care?

would they show up? I'm not sure I'd even want them to show up.

and reactions from people I thought were alright, when they learn I've been dead and buried for years, and that it was suicide, how they'd react to that.
>>
>>34950531
Then what you have is called "Passive suicidal idealization", look it up sometime. Understand what it is you feel could be the first step to becoming comfortable with yourself rather than constantly suffering.
>>
>>34950412
>be pissed off
>have an urge to fucking die
>do something stupid like take a bunch of pills
>take them
>panic
>cry
>lay in bed awaiting my death
>ended up falling asleep and wake up feeling like shit
>>
>>34950412
I'm not going to be your suicide cheerleader op. Think of the strain you would put on your family. Crying everyday because of you
>>
>>34950531
it's literally the only way to suicide these days.

what are you gonna do, helium? brain damage.

jump from a tall building? most people don't choose one high enough.

jump off a cliff? most people don't live near a cliff.

drug yourself? permanent damage/surveillance if you fuck up, probably in mental hospital.

your options are limited, and trust me, I've thought about all of them.

if I could click my fingers and die I would, but it's not that simple, most suicide methods aren't quick and aren't painless and I've yet to find one that's both of those things.

Switzerland is quick and painless, but it's 3k.

so I'm raising the 3k to go there.
>>
>>34950613
maybe if they cared more in life OP wouldn't feel this way.

I'm exactly like OP, in my mind i feel as if I'd be doing them a massive favor, might take a few years, but they'd get over it, even if they need to lie and say they missed me. they wouldn't.
>>
>>34950596
you didn't take enough obviously.
>>
>>34950530
>cowardice?

this meme. it's so bizarre how normies never, like, analyze these things.

if you're a fireman and you enter a burning building, that's brave. if you're a soldier and you charge a machine-gun nest, that's brave. if you're an adrenaline junky and you bungie-jump off a high platform or parachute out of an airplane, that's brave. Apparently it's brave to face death... unless you actually want to die. This is cultural phenmenon unique to feminized western society, btw. In Islam suicide-killers are considered heros. Samurai would commit seppukku to redeem themselves from disgrace. Nobody called them cowards.

There's nothing cowardly about suicide. That's just society using it's ubiquitous tool to control men: shame. Society wouldn't work if men stopped supporting everyone with grueling labor and running into burning buildings and charging machine gun nests and just offed themselves, so society (probably women tbqh) decided that suicide is shameful and cowardly but those other things are very brave and you should keep doing them.

To stare into the abyss of death, to face the utter terror of nonexistence, or perhaps something stranger... and then to jump, is not cowardice. It takes tremendous courage or utter desperation.
>>
>>34950565
i dont even think my body would be discovered for at least a few weeks as nobody would be looking for me, then i might be unidentifiable
>>34950567
how do i get to the next stage? i want to take action
>>34950596
im not angry, only disappointed with myself.
>>34950613
my last living relative that I knew of passed away 6 years ago anon
>>34950616
co2 inhalation? i have a car, i can just run a hose from the exhaust into the drivers seat.
>>
>>34950700
it's funny that they basically guilt shame people into not wanting to commit suicide.

"Think about your family! think about all your friends! think about your pets!"

It's disgusting how much guilt tripping goes on.
>>
File: 1378092933267.jpg (35KB, 507x569px) Image search: [Google]
1378092933267.jpg
35KB, 507x569px
>>34950412
Find an escape op it really helps, booze, non hard drugs. Try to hold on to that last bit of hope, I've been suicidal for about 6 years now 3 attempts, 2 years in the hospital. Being in a mental hospital is worse than facing life. Right now I feel content after being watched every waking minute for two years. Do you know how it feels wanting crank a wank and having someone watching you 24/7? It sucks and the nurses are ugly as sin always telling me stupid shit and pumping me full of drugs. I once was on good behavior and got to go outside for 30 minutes and I jerked it in 0 degree Fahrenheit weather almost froze my cock off when they found me they locked me into sanitary for a week for that stunt. The same fucking puzzles, the same fucking episodes of shit normie tv, I had more attempts for suicide in the hospital than I did before. Learn from me op just try to avoid suicide and attempts at all cost cause they will lock you up.
>>
>>34950731
you need a garage for that too.

also yes that works and you're lucky you have a car.

you'd need to sleep though, a pretty deep sleep.
>>
>>34950762
This.

Tbh the entire mental health system is set up so that when you fall into it you're going to wish you never did.

your depression feels real, and it is, but wait until you're confined in a mental hospital with no running water, not even allowed wires because they think you'll strangle yourself with them.

I've been there before, it is hell, it is worse than death.

blue light, can't sleep, drugged up, everyone else is insane.

white blank room.

the patronization because every nurse think's your insane.

the entire system is set up to punish you for having suicidal thoughts, the system is not meant to cure you, but instead to "scare you away from depression"

obviously that doesn't work, at all.
>>
>>34950746

That's another meme - that suicide is selfish. Just another angle on the shame-control. Men instinctively want more than anything to be considered brave and valuable for their contributions to the tribe (bc if you're brave and valuable you get rewarded with pussy). So society, i.e. women, go right to shaming you for being a selfish coward if you opt out of your job of being the grease in the wheels of civilization.

suicide is selfish, in a way... but so is literally everything else. it's much more selfish to tell someone they have to keep living in misery out of concern for your feelings, though.
>>
>>34950864
p.s. the only way I got out of mental hospital was to basically lie and say I wasn't having suicidal thoughts anymore.

I had to lie to get out.
>>
>>34950762
>>34950864

if you get stuck in a psyche ward... you probably belong there. you don't really want to die. you really do want help.

if you really wanted to die, you'd be smart enough to do whatever it takes not to get forcibly interred.
>>
>>34950901
I'm MGTOW now.

i'd recommend MGTOW to anyone suffering from depression.

it's nice to have a different angle on reality sometimes.
>>
>>34950412
Why do you want to die, anon? I've been seriously considering it for a while now, and it would be interesting to know your reasons.
>>
>>34950864

I've had suicidal thoughts for years now but I've been too scared to say anything because I'm terrified I'll end up in a mental hospital.
>>
>>34950955

This is true, it's either a gradual build up or you end up going there after a suicide attempt.

but you WILL go there after a failed attempt. the full thing is a deterrent to stop you from feeling suicidal.
>>
>>34950955
First time was a noose left a note where to find my body, they got to me before I could strangle to death ended up in a coma for a week. Second time was going to be the tallest skyscraper in my city but security got to me first, apparently they had cameras after the first few incidents occurred, met someone who tried the same damn building I did, he has been in that hospital for about 10 years, claims to be institutionalized after all the meds and "therapy" they gave to him.
>>
>>34950971
NEET
Virgin
Wage Slave (now I have no job)
No life experiences
No friends
No family
In debt
Never had a connection with anyone
Apathetic towards my life in general

I feel like I picked a character in skyrim and wasted all my attribute points on useless shit so I might as well start over with a new save
>>
>tfw in that awkward position where life is bad to the point of wanting to die everyday, but not enough to go through with it
Once drugs and masturbation stop having a therapeutic effect on me, then I guess it's time for me to end it
>>
>>34950412
OP I strongly suggest you holdfast. Don't kill yourself because you will never know happiness and tranquility if you do that. You will get no second chances.
>>
>>34950459

It doesn't take 3K--just go on a cheap cruise, enjoy your last few days, then tie some kind of weight to yourself and jump off the ship late at night.

*NOTE: they have surveillance cameras all over, so make sure you do it decisively. And again, have some kind of weight on you to drag you down so they can't rescue you. Helps if you get severely snockered beforehand.
>>
>>34950565

They would all show up weeping and wailing, trust me
>>
>>34950530
Cowardice? Wth?? Killing yourself is out of extreme pain and just wanting it to end.
>>
>>34950412
>how did you guys talk yourselves into it?
Kek i flew halfway arounf thr world to work up th courage.

Dressed up in a nice suit and turtulevneck and all.
Figured in an alley on a cold nigt in europe no one would care about a ded nignog who suffocated himself with a portable generator.

Still got caught .
Plan B is in the works.

Its all about planning
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.