[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any tips on how to drink underage? Ok so I turned 18 in November,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

Any tips on how to drink underage?
Ok so I turned 18 in November, and I've never had any drinks, but jfc i'm not waiting any longer. I'm planning on raiding the liquor cabinet tonight, but my parents are home. My sisters done it while our parents were home but I never knew how, any tips?
>>
>>34950293
No lad I'm not going to school you. You shouldn't drink at this age. It really can affect your brain development
>>
>>34950293
I raided my dad's liquor cabinet when I was 19 and almost died. I drank, felt nothing, drank more and more until it hit like a fucking freight train and I passed out. I woke up covered in vomit and after I got up to clean myself I projectile vomited red colored vomit.
Lesson learned, never drank again.
>>
>>34950324
>most of the world's drinking age is 18
some are even below that
>>
>>34950293
Just wait a few years faggot drinking is bad for you
>>
>>34950293
You can order fake ID's online, never done it myself but my normalfag little brother and all his friends have them

If you're drinking actual liquor (whiskey, vodka, etc) take it slow or you're gonna have bad time
>>
>>34950293
>drinking
Hello degenerate
>>
>>34950293
Well the tried an true method is have a friend older than you, but since were on /r9k/, Family, homeless people, randoms walking in the store. Just try to play it off as you forgot your id at a bar in (insert next city or town) last weekend and you are waiting for a new one in the mail, Know what you want and how much it is roughly. I don't know how many little faggots I booted for and they didn't know how much the booze they wanted was. (sometimes I'd keep the cash or buy my own booze with it and wander off)
>>
>>34950293
Make your own.

100% grape juice plus bread yeast. Put a balloon with a couple of holes on top. Take a couple of weeks, but it's cheap as fuck and you can get it all underage. I used to make it in my closet in high school, then in my bathroom in college.
>>
>>34951157
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=%23&ved=0ahUKEwjhofbh75jSAhXqllQKHRbqCkwQwqsBCDUwAg&usg=AFQjCNF1sHlk2z9QIx28jtvfnGP_UlkifA

http://www.xojane.com/diy/make-alcoholic-juice-champagne-yeast

Champagne yeast is ideal (you don't need to be of age to get it), but it may be hard for you to get it on the down low at home off amazon or from a brewing store. Bread yeast won't taste as good, but it'll work ok. Also this does have a smell so put it somewhere concealed like a closet.

You can make booze from other juices, even just sugar water, but you run into insufficient nutrients unless it's grape juice so that's your best bet. I preferred the white grape juice myself. If you want a higher alcohol booze, ferment it for a month to get all the sugars turned to alcohol.
>>
>>34951157
>>34951226

Fucking retarded.

Just steal a fucking bottle when your parents aren't watching. Pretend you're doing something else.
>>
>>34951269
You think they won't notice?
Brewing your own alcohol is easy and cheap. Why risk getting in trouble with the law or your parents?
>>
>>34951157
This is the intellectual approach to the problem
>>
>>34951269
Unless they're big alcoholics or have hundreds of bottles, they WILL notice. How is making your own for the price of a used game retarded? It's easy as piss and very effective.

>>34951358
Not to toot my own horn, but it's the only decent solution. Everything else is liable to get you in way more trouble and be much more noticeable.
>>
Get a 21 yo friend
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.