[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you old robots do it? I just can't see myself making

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 1479456079273.png (43KB, 312x390px) Image search: [Google]
1479456079273.png
43KB, 312x390px
How do you old robots do it? I just can't see myself making it to 20+ without overdosing on antidepressants, castrating myself, or going full elliot rodger.
Any coping methods?
>>
i sleep a lot and avoid going outside as much as possible
>>
>>34950080
the thing is, as you get older, you begin to lose your energy, willpower, and strength to do anything. so, killing yourself or doing something drastic becomes too much effort
>>
>>34950080
Yeah.
I pretty much had to make this worldview for myself that suffering is inevitable and reasonable.
Pain is just a damage notification really.
Some damage is inevitable and no one gets out of life alive anyway.
I will die eventually and that's 100% certain. I don't need to die right this instant.

Stuff like that.
>>
You're just young. You think years are long and time is slow. You're way too worried about the present to properly visualize the future.

But then you're 21 and time goes by unnoticed, you have a somewhat clear idea of the short and mid term future and the defining aspects of your current self are the fuck ups you had in the past. You don't wanna live or die, you just drift. It doesn't hurt anymore. You become tough and uncaring and get used to nothing happening. You even stop dreaming and having hope.
>>
>>34950080
Physical exercise and going full misanthrope

>Running.
>being mean to people right to their faces
>Fucking around with store clerks. Example: Can I help you sir? Yeah, I need to find a fucking life, can you find me one? If not leave me the fuck alone.
>cutting people off in my old beat up car. Some cell phone addicted idiot in a early 2000s toyoda totaled his car when he rear ended me. I ended up with a small dent. HE also had no insurance. I was held 0% responsible.
>>
File: 1485169997940.jpg (40KB, 532x343px) Image search: [Google]
1485169997940.jpg
40KB, 532x343px
>>34950370
The last one made me kek, thank you anon. I hate retarded drivers.
>>
>>34950080
you get old enough to see everyone around you old, fat and miserable while you stay the same.
>>
>>34950080
I'm 32. I can answer this. If people like us had the drive to do those things in the first place, we would have had the drive to improve our lots in life in the first place.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.