[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE FUCK FUCK FUCK I'VE NEVER BEEN SO FUCKING

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: therapistwhore.png (256KB, 1800x1348px) Image search: [Google]
therapistwhore.png
256KB, 1800x1348px
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE FUCK FUCK FUCK I'VE NEVER BEEN SO FUCKING MAD IN MY LIFE.
>>
>>34949908
Wow, it's almost as if marriage these days is set up to screw the guy over.
>>
>>34949908
what makes me incandescently angry is that she isn't offering her husband the same liberties that she is giving herself. she would probably recoil if her husband did the same shit she does, call him all sorts of nasty names, and take his house, money and children.
>>
>>34949908
It has always been this way.

Women used to be excluded or ridiculed for it though. Now if you call them out, they'll tell you you are a misogynist and not sex positive.
>>
>>34949908

Wow... That... really hurt I kinda feel bad for those guys... fuck man if this hapenned to me I would fucking kill myself really, and I would NEVER do this... even if I don't find myself atracted to my wife (IF I had one) I would resort to masturbation, not other womans.
This is disgusting to read really.
>>
>>34950059
Everyone does this though.
>>
File: 1486667063784.jpg (77KB, 720x908px) Image search: [Google]
1486667063784.jpg
77KB, 720x908px
>>34949908
Haven't had a woman hate thread in awhile. Fuck the roasties of this world, the cause of all my problems at least.
>>
Why be sad, angry or resentful about this?
It's just the natural way of things.
Can't you be happy on your own?
If you know woman as they truly are, why depend on them for your happiness?
Why even get mad over it? You don't need them unless you can't be happy on your own which is a problem with yourself.
>>
File: 1485344979174.gif (1MB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1485344979174.gif
1MB, 300x300px
>>34949908
Have you ever thought that those "women" might not actually be women
>>
>>34950097
Back in the day refusing sex was illegal in a marriage as well, for women and men.
>>
>>34949908
Maternal feelings for a person counteract sexual attraction. Beta providers are mostly manchildren who work their boring STEM job from 9-5, then come home to their man cave to feel artificially manly, drinking whisky because that's what betas on the internet told them is manly, eating bacon because that's what betas on the internet told them is manly, and playing video games as an escape from their pathetic lives.

They don't cook and are incapable of taking care of themselves; thus, it falls to their wives. And when that happens, when a woman feels more like a mother than a wife or girlfriend, sexual attraction dies.

Beta manchildren bring this upon themselves. A sexless """marriage""" is the fate of all betas.
>>
>>34949908
REEEEEEEEEEEEDIT

OUT YOU FUCKING NORMALFAG
>>
>>34951965
>Beta manchildren bring this upon themselves.

Nope. They were made this way by their parents.
>>
>>34949908
Every fucking day I see shit like this. I FUCKING HATE WOMEN. I FUCKING HATE THEM ALL. ANYBODY who says they aren't all like this is a fucking LIAR OR A KEK OR A RETARD. This is DISGUSTING. THIS is why men need to BEAT their women. Give her a right hook, drag her up the stairs by her hair, and then give her some more once you're up there.
>>
>>34952287
OUT OUT OUT!

Also fuck off for thinking anyone is going to read your word soup screenshot. too long; didn't fucking read
>>
>>34949908
this is really disgusting, but can you get angry?

I just feel sick and depressed that something so good (love between men and women) could go so horribly wrong
>>
>reading posts on /r/adultery
>being upset at adulterers justifying adultery

I FUCKING HATE PEOPLE WHO KNIT, BETTER READ A FORUM ABOUT KNITTING AND RAGE AT PEOPLE WHO LIKE KNITTING
>>
File: 1286540077395.jpg (73KB, 532x483px) Image search: [Google]
1286540077395.jpg
73KB, 532x483px
>reddit
Can't be bothered to read. Reading anything from reddit is like injecting liquid farts straight into your bloodstream.
>>
File: 1431455466903.jpg (12KB, 320x337px) Image search: [Google]
1431455466903.jpg
12KB, 320x337px
>>34949908
Couldn't make it past the left half. Jesus fucking christ.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.