[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw asked a girl out for coffees at a club >"I dont

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 312.png (205KB, 800x850px) Image search: [Google]
312.png
205KB, 800x850px
>tfw asked a girl out for coffees at a club
>"I dont have time for that"
>What an hour out of your day
>'Yeah"

But the bitch was hugging me and telling me I'm very cute,
>>
IoI owned
>>
File: 144354615.png (96KB, 332x333px) Image search: [Google]
144354615.png
96KB, 332x333px
>>34949189
>tfw then she said she is here with her girlfriend and when she came back she ran to her

The world really is rigged for the robot
>>
>>34949172
>not immediately escalating to "I know what you have time for" and taking her back to your place
She wanted to fuck, moron.
>>
>>34949233
>She wanted to fuck, moron.

i doubt that, didn't seem like the type.
>>
>>34949233
I agree with this, if she really was hugging you then she was definitely into you. Getting turned down for coffee is therefore a sign to double down.
>>
>>34949172
>tfw I finally took a girl out to see a movie
>didn't even care if it was platonic
>she was giving signals the whole time
>was cool with me having my arm around her/hand near boob level
>now been wondering non-stop if I should ask her out officially or just leave it at
It's getting to the point where I don't really even care if I fuck her. I got what I wanted, and I still see her every Wednesday.

Maybe I'm overthinking it.

I'm sorry in advance for de-railing the thread
>>
>>34949333
>tfw another chance i fucked up
>tfw could have got my dick wet in some pussy
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.