[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just had the craziest conversations with my mum. >starts

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: pepe-crying-gif.gif (759KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
pepe-crying-gif.gif
759KB, 400x388px
Just had the craziest conversations with my mum.

>starts asking why I'm losing weight, tell her it's diet and nothing to worry about.
>asks if i'm already, decide to spill the beans on my anxiety.
>decide i should see someone about it and cry about it for a bit.
>while we're at it i might as well tell her i'm bisexual.

Tt felt great to get all that weight off my shoulders. You should to attempt it/r9k/

inb4 i'm an emotional teenager who will probably grow up to be a normie.
>>
>>34948580
alright* not already oops
>>
>>34948580
>telling your mom your sexual preferences

Autism
>>
>>34948580
>It* felt great to get all that weight off my shoulders. You should to attempt it /r9k/
No fucking way. If I told my parents anything about my life they'd've kicked me out three times over by now.
>>
>>34948580
Every holiday my mom is slowly pressuring me more and more to "see someone" for "my problems".
>>
>bisexual
you mean homosexual you flaming queer. Fucking hate people like you.
>>
>merely bisexual
>not glorious pansexual

it's like you aren't even trying to be a god on earth
>>
>>34948691
What does this even mean? My family say this to me but all I see is a lack of motivation/proneness to social withdrawal.

I've had family screaming at me to get help and I felt absolutely fine, numb really but that's how I always feel.

I feel like they've decided I'm mental and colour everything I do with the pallet of mental illness.

I think it's because they can't handle the fact that I'm not as smart or capable as they thought I was desu
>>
>>34948779
being pansexual would imply there are more than 2 genders tho
>>
Grow the fuck up, you're gay, just tell her you're gay, don't try to lesson the blow by telling her you're bisexual, she's still be equally disappointed in her social reject freak son
>>
>>34948846
there are many species
>>
>>34948874
lol you're gay.
Originally, of course
>>
>>34948874
They didn't care, my parents have low standards. Apparently as long as i'm happy they're happy.
>>
>>34948874
They care about the possibility, however small, of them having grandkids. If you straight out say you're gay you'll crush them.
>>
>>34948970
hopes like those deserve to be smashed
>>
>>34948938
You're naive as fuck if you think they dont care. Your mom would have aborted you if she knew you would turn out to be a faggot.
>>
>>34948779
Pansexual = you like men, women and animals?
>>
>>34948580
>underaged teen
>>
>>34948580
>>asks if i'm already
what did you mean by this?
>>
>>34949251
don't forget about plants, celestial bodies, physical forces, supernatural phenomena, and sometimes even robots
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.