[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which is worse: Being outright rejected by a girl or being ghosted

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 1483798554821.jpg (85KB, 960x716px) Image search: [Google]
1483798554821.jpg
85KB, 960x716px
Which is worse: Being outright rejected by a girl or being ghosted when things were looking good?
>>
>>34948031
Being ghosted for sure.

I'd rather just get told to fuck off in the beginning than orbit and get shot down months/weeks later.
>>
>>34948031
Ghosted, because they don't give me a reason.
I'm left wondering what the hell went wrong.
Also, I thought for once maybe I could get a gf/fuck buddy.
>>
ghosted, this is main reason why I highly dislike women these days because they can't just be flat out honest. They either ghost, flake, make excuses, or flat out ignore you.
>>
>>34948031
Rejecting the girl because you have no self esteem feels 100x times worse than both of your options.
>>
>>34948031
Ghosted, When you get shot down you know you have to get over her but when she does not tell you shit you dont know if she likes you back or not
>>
File: 1486910862136.png (108KB, 400x381px)
1486910862136.png
108KB, 400x381px
>>34948211
>t. failed normie

Get out.
>>
>>34948246
t.bitter virgin
>waaaaaaaah i want X so bad
>i cant get X tho
>waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah
Literally failed normie. Fuck off to wizchan you pathetic bitch
>>
Ghost is worse just because it steals some of your time.

>>34948211
No it doesn't, I hope you were baiting.
>>
Ghosted for sure.
>>
>>34948279
>No it doesn't
>implying you ever, fucking ever knew the feel
kek
>>
>>34948271
>bitter

I've long grown past that.

>pathetic bitch

You know where you are right?
>>
>>34948363
>You know where you are right?
I do NOT a wizchan, you DO know where you are NOT right?
>>
>>34948211
>>34948292
Different anon here, I do know the feel, in fact I know every feel ITT.

In terms of shitty feelings
Ghosting >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>*100 Rejecting the girl due to no self-esteem > Being rejected outright

Ghosting when you're genuinely interested in the girl is hell. It's like the stages of grief but the acceptance part never comes because you don't know what the fuck you did wrong or how she feels, the only way to get over is to hope you can forget it.
>>
>>34948187

>falling for their game
>>
>>34948292
I did when I was twelve and a girl was hitting on me but I didn't give a shit about girls. She put her hand on my thigh while we were in class once and I put a stop to it then, I told her she wouldn't like me if she knew the real me rather than the shy, quiet me in class. I felt a bit bad later for being rude but otherwise it's not a bad feel in the slightest.
>>
File: images.jpg (8KB, 258x195px)
images.jpg
8KB, 258x195px
>>34948410
A Reddit colony I guess.
>>
>>34948433
teach me anon, set me free from this prison.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.