[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so NEETS what are you losers doing this Friday night obviously

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7

File: 1436000286741.png (148KB, 239x266px) Image search: [Google]
1436000286741.png
148KB, 239x266px
so NEETS what are you losers doing this Friday night

obviously I'm sitting here making threads on 4chan
>>
>>34947805
Talking with my oneitis, hopefully meeting her Next Friday.
>>
I'm scrolling down and refreshing until I come up with something better to do.

I wanna watch anime but I think I ran out of good animes to watch.
>>
>>34947805
Going through another existential crisis while defending my interests on 4chan.
>>
>>34947833
Gl anon, I believe in you

>>34947852
Im sure theres an animu out there that's good that you havent seen anon, I don't watch animu so I don't have any suggestions

>>34947860
why are you having an existential crisis?
>>
File: 1439720323922.jpg (79KB, 1000x1144px) Image search: [Google]
1439720323922.jpg
79KB, 1000x1144px
>>34947805
Putting off sleep for my night shift. I just want to play video games
>>
>>34947908
>why am I having an existential crisis?
Because I realised, for the seventeenth time this month, that my life is nothing more than shitposting on 4chan and imagining things that will never happen. I'm gonna graduate, get a job, pay bills and student loan debt, and lament about everything for 40 years, then I'm gonna die. Why not skip the bill-paying, job-working monotony and die now?
>>
File: 1408814399747.jpg (16KB, 284x253px) Image search: [Google]
1408814399747.jpg
16KB, 284x253px
Rewatching Samurai Jack to get ready for the final season coming out in March. Also playing hentai games, currently T.I.T.S.

Most of my free time comes down to watching cartoons and fapping.
>>
>>34947908
Thanks, but I had to re edit my message of when we were going to meet like 5 times so im kinda nervous and afraid my autism is fucking it up.
>>
>>34947805
Going to bed early to wake up in the morning to make dollars for Mr. Goldstein.

Working weekends is the worst thing imaginable.
>>
I plan on fapping to some futa doujins.
>>
>>34947975
>didn't read NEET
fuck me
>>
>>34947833
She'll probably fuck at least two guys between now and next Friday. But good look anon.
>>
>>34947908
There probably is but the chances of me finding it tonight are slim.
>>
listening to music and daydreaming about things i wont post online.
>>
>>34948067
its ok anon u can still post in the thread Ill allow it

>>34948051
working on weekends must suck

>>34948260
whatcha listening too anon

>>34948014
same except replace cartoons with vidya
>>
File: rotty tops hip swing 2.gif (570KB, 154x261px) Image search: [Google]
rotty tops hip swing 2.gif
570KB, 154x261px
I'm going to work in an hour and a half. I don't get many hours but it's enough since I still live at home. The job itself is nice though.
>>
File: 1432181381667.jpg (99KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1432181381667.jpg
99KB, 640x480px
Tired and ready to sudoku.

>work at an investment bank
>grunt derivatives accounts data work
>bust my balls doing two jobs at once for two people while 5 other friends in the building are planning to eat lunch together at a specific time, thus forcing me to rush my work in order to meet up with them
>do a half assed job for one of my superiors before I leave. I know it's rushed but I did not see a single fucking error when I handed it to him
>after I come back my superior shows me what went wrong
>half the fucking data set is a mess
>tfw he literally tells me I'm shit at excel
>surprised he didn't tell me to go kill myself
>feel like shit the rest of the day

I even had to work late today. A Friday. I came home at like 8:30. I also have family problems (yes, I live with my parents still) and can't stand communicating with my dad. Just thinking about him makes my blood boil.

Anyway sorry for the journal entry. Just wanted to get it off my chest.
>>
>>34948014
Any recommendations? i wasn't a fan but when i played Hizashi no Naka no Riaru i started to look some stuff up to find any other godly ones
>>
>>34948288
>>>34948260(You)
>whatcha listening too anon
www.jetsetradio.live
Currently the Doom Riders station.
>>
File: 1487263680597.jpg (30KB, 530x424px) Image search: [Google]
1487263680597.jpg
30KB, 530x424px
>>34947805
Crying and drinking because the feels are hitting harder than usual although I guess I'm technically not a neet since I'm enrolled in uni, but I haven't been in weeks
>>
>>34947805
Besides 4chan, I'm reading a pretty interesting book about comedy and wondering what the fuck I can do tomorrow to alleviate my loneliness. I'm a lot better equipped to deal with it than most people are, but I really wish I had some friends :^(
>>
>>34948002
If you can pay the bills you can do whatever you put your mind to anon. You can smoke weed every day if that's what it takes to make life worth living.
>>
>>34947805
Sitting in painting my nails black
>>
File: 1.jpg (51KB, 960x558px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
51KB, 960x558px
My day was pretty interesting t.b.h

>be me
>go to school
>last day in current building because we moved to the new school after break
>every student has to wait in the gym until homeroom starts
>talking to friend (let's call him Juan)
>"Yo, last day here and shit. Let's tear this shit down!"
>whips out his dick
>rubs it all over the water fountain
>wtf.png
>hyped up, he's going full spic
>finds the nearest wall with a hole
>starts fucking pissing in the hole
>at this point, im surprised no one is noticing this shit
>homeroom starts
>skip it and just walk around with Juan
>we go pick up Chad
>we start talking about what we should do next
>spend the next 5 minutes destroying an exit sign
>don't know what to do next
>hour passes
>Juan has an epiphany
>"yo guys follow me"
>we walk into the bathroom
>this nigga literally takes a shit in the middle of the bathroom floor
>THATABSOLUTEMADMAN
>go home
>shitpost on 4chan
>>
>>34948424
same. wish we could cry and drink together. May good luck come to us next month, cause they sure as hell aren't coming this month (at least for me). Stay strong fellow robot
>>
>>34949422
so true, being lonely is easier to deal with when everyday is 4/20. after a while a peaceful sense of detachment sets in.
>>
>>34949641
>wish we could cry and drink together
It's okay anon we can be alone together, it's a relief just knowing there's someone out there who can relate in the slightest, admittedly though I've laughed as much tonight as I've cried. Finally being able to cry and feel something other than cold apathy has really opened the gates and fucked me up worse than you can imagine.

>May good luck come to us next month
Good luck anon, I'll do my best next month as well, hopefully I keep that promise this time.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.