[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do robots revel in their status as undesirables and losers, or

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: thecall.jpg (55KB, 1000x581px) Image search: [Google]
thecall.jpg
55KB, 1000x581px
Do robots revel in their status as undesirables and losers, or do they wish they could be normal?
>>
>>34947767
I like(d (im more of a cyborg now)) it, I feel like i'm superior to these normies but deep down I know it's mostly bullshit.
>>
>>34947767
Were in our own class of Patrician Gentlemen. We were born this way
>>
>>34947767

They pretend to revel in it to hide their self-pity and desire to be normal.
>>
>>34947767
i revel in my ability not to be drawn into shitty memes because other people find them funny. other than that, i don't really care either way.
>>
>>34947767

I never liked it, which is why I actually worked on improving my life and am now a full normie.

I think most enjoy it though, and see being a failure as some sort of rebellion against normies.
>>
File: 1473644063550.jpg (109KB, 634x907px)
1473644063550.jpg
109KB, 634x907px
>>34947767
That's quite the reach, making a broad generalization of so many people is something that simply can't be done. It depends on the robot, honestly.

Some of them openly sob tears over not being a normie, some of them hide behind a facade of being proud, and others are genuinely proud to be removed from a society that they despise.

I'd say it's probably something like a 65/25/10 breakdown, were I required to put numbers to it.
>>
>>34947834
>They pretend to revel in it to hide their self-pity and desire to be normal.

I am very honest in my desire to be normal
>>
>>34947915

Well what's stopping you then, you little faggot.
>>
>>34947957

Normies are extremely judgemental

They can sense when someone isn't normal, and immediately reject that person
>>
I celebrate my own uniqueness and originality.

I'm fantastic, I'm amazing, I'm awesome. I'm great. I'm a Master of Creation and all that I see. Everything I touch Turns to Gold.

To me, normalcy is a fate worse than death. I could never be small, ignorant and mundane. It's antithetical to my existence.

I'm a Weapon of God, I'm Clairvoyant, I'm the Prodigal Son. Rejoice at hearing my words.
>>
>>34947957
When you are physically unattractive, any attempt to be treated like a normal human being fails
>>
I'm detached from reality since I only care about my pets, work, drink and play JRPGS. I don't want be desirable, I want be alone since is the only thing I know works well for me.
>>
>>34947767
Who is the man in the picture? Can I get a quick rundown?
>>
we aren't robots because we tried and failed to be normies

we chose this
>>
>>34947767
A little bit of A a little bit of column B.
Sour grapes, silver-linings and all that. Some of us just want to be left alone though.
>>
>>34947767
Of course I fucking revel in it.
Being normal is for fuckin squares.
Going crazy in highschool and dissappearing for years made me a better person than I would have been otherwise.
I have found so much cool shit through 4chan.

Really I can only be glad.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.