[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Start new job >Beautiful girl in the office >Speak

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

File: 001 (50).jpg (1MB, 1280x1920px) Image search: [Google]
001 (50).jpg
1MB, 1280x1920px
>Start new job
>Beautiful girl in the office
>Speak to everyone else and make them laugh
>lack courage to introduce myself but cant stop staring
>forced by management to shadow her
>Thank you god!
>Take her out to lunch and she tells me im handsome
>wtf? really? ive never been told that
>"no anon, you are such a lovely person! wow, you look really distinctive"
>take whatever i can get
>get her number
>text constantly
>no response
>ask her out on text after silence for 3 days
>no response
>have office meeting
>sits nowhere near me and never makes eye contact
>still no text back

why do girls do this? im not even allowed to have a oneitis. i cant believe i actually thought she was serious when she said i was good looking.

im thinking of going to thailand to get cheap plastic surgery. im sick of being ugly. it crushes my soul
>>
File: 1416911515641.gif (875KB, 178x195px) Image search: [Google]
1416911515641.gif
875KB, 178x195px
You have fucked up

you are destined to do this until you either die or realize you are too far gone
>>
>>34946875
no, ive saved up some money, im just debating to get my acne scars lasered or my bulbous nose reshaped....

i want to feel wanted, just once.
>>
File: 1483967263555.jpg (235KB, 1440x1737px) Image search: [Google]
1483967263555.jpg
235KB, 1440x1737px
>>34946718
>>34946875

Humanity will pay for making us suffer.
>>
>>34947005
reminds me of when i did a spin class, and i sat on a bike behind this girl, which was simply because it was a full class.

After she was loudly talking to her friend about how uncomfortable i made her feel. how the fuck on gods green earth did i achieve that, since i never got off the bike, and i didnt even notice her.

if i was handsome would she still be complaining?
>>
File: 1455409621517.jpg (120KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1455409621517.jpg
120KB, 960x960px
>>34946976
You still think its just appearance

I wish I was you, I could still feel hope

Its too late you dont understand, youre entire adult life has been conditioned to be a loser, theres no other life for you.
>>
>>34947120

Nup, if you were handsome she would have been happy that you sat behind her. She would probably be embarrassed if you were handsome.
>>
>>34947005
>girl compliments you once
>immediately bombard her with texts and ask her out via text
you have to be a little more tactful anon
>>
>>34947273
You idiot can't you read?

OP was complimented TWICE
>>
>>34947185
i havent been conditioned to be anything. older women are friendly to me. men are friendly to me. its just young attractive women. i can see it in their eyes, before i say anything. this look of repulsion, of disgust. its my earliest memories from being a teenager.

its why i became so introverted and too happy with my own company, and why im on here on a saturday night instead of out with the office whore. god i wish i could see her.

anyways looks arent everything but id rather have them than not have them
>>
>>34947273
>>34947302
not gonna lie, i know it was the behaviour of a retard. i know it was pathetic. but theres this thing called desperation.

would you look down upon a drowning man who manages to reach the surface and is desperate to inhale oxygen?

what if a hungry man upon a desert island stumbled upon a food source, would you forgive them for being desperate to eat?

i have fucking needs. the absolute worst part, is that she was bitching about her two exs. one whos in prison, and the other who stole her car and left her with the bill. stupid dumb whore, i would never treat her like that.
>>
>>34947347
>she was bitching about her ex's

Congratulations. She promoted you to betabux assistant manager
>>
>At work
>8/10 comes up to me one day, seen her constantly for a year but we've never said more than hello
>oh hi, I was speaking to 7/10 who said you like reading
>Friends since
>She laughs at jokes I know I fuck up
>Touches my arm sometimes
>Married
She's basically perfect even for /r9k/ standards.
It's odd knowing there are beautiful women out there I get along with but they are all taken
>>
>>34947382
i never asked to be put in this box. i keep myself clean, get regular haircuts, always have mints, clean clothes, shave, polite, try to be funny.

ive realised when i make a joke, people will chuckle out of politeness, if the loud funny guy at work cracks jokes the women are wetting themselves.

i often wish i lived in the atomic wasteland, Caesar really did understand women. they should never have been allowed independence
>>
>>34947308
you are pathological
you decided to blame your problems on your external appearance instead of who you actually are.
This is a good way of avoid responsibility and giving you hope at the same time

And hey, you may not even be wrong, but like I said, its too late, you havent grown up with teenage love and all the learning experience from that. Everyone you have a chance with after your "surgery" will be expecting a normal handsome man but instead they will realize you are a lonely husk with a good looking shell
>>
>>34947423
OP here. heres my advice.

Tell her you love her. That from the moment you met her you thought she was beautiful. Tell her shes the one, and you will live together as soul mates. Grab some flowers, make a big scene in the office. Describe how happy you will make her, how she will be treated like a princess. Be confident, believe in yourself.

Personally thats what would go through my mind.
>>
>>34947505
husk. thats what i am. im a husk. but at least i can get roasties to fuck me for one night. better than being a husk and no roasties for no nights.

Anyways jackass, got something positive to suggest i do?
>>
>>34947534
>grab some flowers
>make a big scene in the office

Boy you are one awkward situation away from a restraining order
>>
>>34947534
Some solid advice senpai no way that could not work out
>imagining her sneaking in a quick peck while in the lunch room
>>
>>34947568
this is why i hate western society. how can i find love when the system actively prevents me
>>
>acting like dog in heat at the workplace

op is a retard
>>
File: 1456898357636.jpg (60KB, 476x687px) Image search: [Google]
1456898357636.jpg
60KB, 476x687px
>>34947561
>got anything positive to suggest

this is r9k
>>
>>34947423

>touches my arm sometimes

lewd
>>
>>34947486
>Legionfag
>Still wonder why no gf
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.