[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So bots, I'm looking to get a fake ID. Where would I go

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_6869.jpg (98KB, 500x655px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6869.jpg
98KB, 500x655px
So bots, I'm looking to get a fake ID. Where would I go about getting one? I'm 19 and for ages my younger "friends" have been using me for my age to get places, and now they want alcohol. Issue is, I just found out the hard way that the legal alcohol buying age where I'm at is 21, not 18. Can I get some help?
>As payment, I will post a useful info graphic in every authentic response of mine for the help.
>>
Getting a fake ID to buy alcohol for your friends? then just let your friends get their own
>>
>>34946359
They're fucking teenage pussies, and they're the closest thing to friends I can get man. I'm here for a reason anon.
>>
>>34945914
just make one yourself, you got all the equipment you need in any office or library.
just google how to make a fake id, it's not rocket science.

the other way is to buy the exact same thing you could make yourself probably worse quality since they usually don't give a shit from you're local niggers or typical white hustler douchebag every school has for a ridicules price.
>>
I recommend stealing cases of beer. Well, start with one case. It's a lot easier than it seems like it would be, trust me. I've done it hundreds of times. Some stores are laid out so that you have to pass thru the registers to exit. Lots of them aren't. Supermarkets and pharmacies especially. Go in, have a nice leisurely shop, put some beer in the cart and roll it out the doors. Write a text message to nobody so it looks like you were just distracted and spaced out if anyone stops you. Unless you're like, speedwalking, eyeballing cameras, being blatantly obvious you'll blend into the crowd and be invisible. Nobody's going to stop you.

Unless you're black.
>>
>>34945914
Juts get one that sasy mclovin XDD
>>
>>34946423
>As payment, I will post a useful info graphic in every authentic response of mine for the help.

you fucking piece of lying shit i was looking forward for the graphs
>>
File: IMG_9036.jpg (211KB, 750x950px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9036.jpg
211KB, 750x950px
>>34948043
Some fuck made the same name as me and posted here just to say I have no friends. Wow. I'm hurt is the best way to put it.
Fucking damn though it's been like a few hours already. Imma go with >>34946740's advice probably.
>>
>>34948407
never shoplift if you're over 18 you dumb fuck.
if you're friends are under 18 they should do it, the only thing they have to worry about is mommy and daddy being angry.

also the fake id shit is really not worth it at all while i'm at it.

just get someone of legal age to buy it for you, if you don't have anyone then just camp outside a store with one entrance and ask people that look chill to buy it for you.

don't be a retard and do things you will be hitting your head on a wall calling yourself a retarded fuck for in the future fampai
>>
>land of the free
>can't buy booze at 19
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.