[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>hate Chad >make fun of feminists who complain about toxic

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 6

File: image.jpg (64KB, 618x597px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64KB, 618x597px
>hate Chad
>make fun of feminists who complain about toxic masculinity

Do you assholes recognize the contradiction?
>>
I don't hate Chad.
>>
>>34945836
I don't hate chad. But I do hate OP, fucking cunt faggot
>>
File: 1487377752533.png (250KB, 740x557px) Image search: [Google]
1487377752533.png
250KB, 740x557px
I DON'T HATE CHAD I JUST HATE THAT I CAN'T BE CHAD
>>
>>34945836
>who is Stacy

orgi
>>
>>34945836
So whenever you get BTFO in one of your threads you make a new one to try again? Go fuck yourself retard.
>>
>>34945836

I don't hate Chad, I hate that I can't be Chad.
>>
>>34945836
>be a feminist who complains about toxic masculinity
>fuck Chad
>>
Chad isn't toxic masculinity. Toxic masculinity is what roasties call unwanted attention. The masculinity refers to the notion that the men approach the women (i.e what they expect Chad to do). It is only toxic because a non Chad expects the same level of respect as Chad.
>>
We hate them because we envy them.
>>
>>34945836
>Implying they actually call Chad out on his shit
Nope. They only go for the soft targets. They'll take Chad's dick all day long and put up with all of his bullshit, then take out all their frustration on beta males. That's why they come after gamers and programmers, rather than jocks. They know we're soft targets.
We get all the blame for everything men have ever done without getting any of the benefits. Meanwhile Chad gets a free pass.
>>
>>34945836
I don't hate Chad, I actually hate that I can't be Chad (yet).
>>
>>34946257
Give this man some bread and wine.
>>
Despite all the movies written by self-proclaimed beta males that portray Chad as a brute and a jerk, most Chads I knew were indifferent or really nice to me. They would help me if I dropped my shit and would talk me up in assigned groups whenever they could. The meanest kids were actually the smart and confident nerds (for any newfags here, that's a very different thing from a robot). They would make fun of me for my low iq and autistic social behavior. The most masculine ones were nice, the meanest ones were not really all that masculine. They were cliquey and two faces. Sound a lot like women, actually. Women were also cunts to me in general for the record.
>>
>>34945836
I think masculinity is toxic honestly. I also think feminism is toxic as fuck.
>>
>>34946449
*Two-faced

Original comment you nerd bully mod
>>
>>34946488
I would love to slice the throat of the normie mod who reinstalled the filter because "r9k isn't for Spergs it's for dank greentexts", not realizing that moot resurrected it specifically for Spergs. I will gut that mod in his sleep if I ever find out who he is, the fucking cancerous normie cunt nazi fag nigger kike.
>>
File: 1472339000853.jpg (81KB, 720x579px) Image search: [Google]
1472339000853.jpg
81KB, 720x579px
Chad is a free creature. It's not his fault or accomplishment that women pursue him.

The real problem is BETAS.

Women step out of line because betas enable them. They welcome whores with open arms despite being sluts and single mothers. BETAS happily pay for their sloppy roastbeefs.

If women didn't had a safety net with BETAS, they would show some restraint with Chads.
>>
>>34946599
It's partly betas fault but women are also responsible for their actions. I agree if betas stopped doing this it would solve the problem anyway, but that doesn't mean women aren't to blame either.
>>
>>34945836
>complain about toxic masculinity
>continue to perpetrate it by only fucking males who display said traits

Inifite gratification and ostensible grievance from the same source. They really do have their cake and appear to be eating it too.
>>
>>34946160
>>34946257
>>34947703
> women who complain about toxic masculinity are all fat, unshaven, SJW roasties
> women who complain about toxic masculinity only pick on beta males while fucking Chads

you can't have it both ways
>>
>>34945836
I dont hate chad, in some respects I am one and I know a few who are legit good guys. Its the fact that women tell themselves that they need a chad and absolutely nothing else will do is what drives me up a wall. The bots on thsi board always spew this "give the ugly girl a chance" bullshit when they know good fucking well that she'll never give the time of day to the 50+ ugly guys who hit her up daily. when women can take their own advice is when I'll have more respect for what they bitch about.
>>
File: roastiecombattactics.jpg (46KB, 540x591px) Image search: [Google]
roastiecombattactics.jpg
46KB, 540x591px
>>34947846
Life has it both ways,not us you ignorant vagina.
>>
>>34947906
>Calling yourself Chad
Hello, CWC!
>>
>>34947846
I never said they were fat, unshaven, SJW roasties. I said they were hypocrites
>>
>>34947938
trust me, i dont like doing that cause i know you retards start your autistic screeching but I'm not a virgin. I manage atleast a lay or two a year, 6'4, and black so to most of you retards I'm a chad by genetics alone. Or a nigger, I can never tell when you faggots are on my side or not.
>>
>>34946200
Being chad is it's own kind of robot, just more hedonistic. True escape from NEETdom is to be content, socially and mentally.
>>
>>34948088
chad is a white guy name, retard.
>1 or 2 a year
chads get laid more than that every week and a lot of times in a single day
>>
>>34945836
>they think all men a toxic
Thats the issue. I'm not oppressing anyone, I live with my father at 24 and work 8 hours a day at McDonald's. They are looking for an oppressor when one doesn't exist.
>>
>>34948390
yes and despite that, people on here have still called me a chad. why can't you fucking grasp this? and as for my lay count, I'm extremely lazy so going out and making friends, much less trying to get pussy, is like running a marathon for me after I've eaten a whole pizza. Its possible but for my own comfort zone nah
>>
>>34948457
>heh yeah I could totally get laid as much as a chad.. but uh yeah nah don't feel like it...heh...just not my styyle..too cool for it ya know...ya dig?

you're not a chad. a chad is a personality trait as well. if you were a chad, you would WANT to go out and get laid and make friends all the time and you certainly wouldn't want to post here
>>
Only a small number of posters on r9k had ever hated 'Chad'. The thing about feminist claims of "Toxic masculinity" is that you have a bunch of roasties blaming ALL MEN and even boys - for the pathological behaviour of a handful of males, and most of these males are much more the result of roasties and feminism than men. Hence Rosie Batty in Australia complaining about "toxic masculinity" and "violence against women and girls by men and boys", accusing basically all males of somehow being responsible for the death of her son... when SHE decided to marry her husband who people said was mentally unstable at the time she married him. When you look at all the hyper-macho guys out there, most of them are like that because roasties groomed them to act that way, not because of male influence.

>>34946449

Seconding this. Most Chads are cool, the men I've had the most trouble with are a subset of nerd who desperately wants power and status over others, and I suspect these types of guys are the ones who spread the anti-Chad propaganda. I was watching this documentary 'Crumb' about a famous American comic artist, and he was ranting about how women never loved guys like him and only loved "brutes", which perhaps had some truth to it... but there was something so over the top about what he was saying, and then later in the documentary you see that he was a bit of an asshole himself.
>>
>>34948498
are you fucking retarded? do you not read? I know I'm not a chad cause clearly I'm here you dipshit. I'm saying that others on this board label me as so from the small experiences and genetics I have. Plus I'm not on this woe is me faggot shit so in a sense that's a high self esteem chad mindset. Chadness is not defined purely by how many girls he can lay you fucking idiot, you said it yourself its a mindset. as for wanting to go out making you a chad. are you fucking stupid? Do you not think that chads have down time? or have you built up the cookie cutter beta mindset that their constantly fucking 24/7? I fucking know one right now whose off the grid because his ex wont stop harassing him. No friends, no social media or life, hits me and my friends up atleast 3x a month asking if we wanna go camping or some shit to keep it mellow. and yet this guy is built and looks like a fucking farm boy. go out and see the real world and you'll find out soon that your cookie cutter mindset about certain groups is bullshit.
>>
Masculinity can be out of control just like femininity can; it's not an "either or" thing.
>>
>>34946449
I agree. A certain segment of nerds are actually the most self righteous, vile, aggressive assholes I've ever met. Usually the upper middle class ones.
>>
>>34946189
Toxic masculinity isn't even about dating. That's like saying Newton's laws of physics are about baseball.
>>
>>34947703
Explain to me again why dating people you're attracted to is "toxic". Is not wanting to pay millions of dollars for a product that doesn't even work "toxic consumerism"?
>>
>>34948447
>>they think all men a toxic
That's not what "toxic masculinity" means.
>>
>>34945916
>>34945942
>>34945957
>not hating the guy who bullied you
>>
>>34950071
Chads didn't bully me for the most part, that's the point.
>>
>>34945836
Toxic masculinity is what roasties call unwanted attention.

If chad shows up and woos roasties with flowers, laughter, and suggestive talk she would be charmed. Story of her life.

If anyone of us tried it she would scream out creep and have us thrown in the back of a police car, charged with some feminist bullshit while she tells all her friends how a creepy MAN dared approach her.
>>
>>34950150
Chads bullied me
>>
File: 5.png (230KB, 846x480px) Image search: [Google]
5.png
230KB, 846x480px
>>34945836
>Implying I didn't vote for Bernie and write him in on the generals and support feminists
>>
>>34950150
Women were usually nice to me. Chads and normies were the ones who hurt me.
>>
>>34950071
Lurk moar you retard. Chad doesnt bully. He is happy. Its the jealous normies trying to get chads approval who bully
>>
File: wrong.gif (1MB, 480x287px) Image search: [Google]
wrong.gif
1MB, 480x287px
>>34950283
>Chad doesn't bully
Explain my childhood then
>>
>>34950262
the opposite was true for me !

: )
>>
>>34950329
Chads who bully aren't chads. They almost always have issues at home. They are insecure on the inside.
>>
>>34950329
They werent Chad. Your memory is tainted
>>
>>34950375
That is such horseshit. You must be a teacher.
>>
>>34950329
Chad is EXTREMELY rare. How many men do you know who are tall, handsome, rich, well endowed, intelligent, funny and extroverted. Normies have some of those traits but never all.
>>
>>34950375
>muh just world
Oregano
>>
chad isn't the problem

women are the problem for preferring him :)
>>
>>34950593
Why shouldnt women go for the best. The real problem is us not being chad
>>
>>34950329

Even if we were to believe that you were bullied by Chad, which I doubt, who allowed that bullying to take place? How could he be 'Chad' without female approval? Why would these females approve of a guy who bullies others? You were almost certainly at a school where most administrators and teachers were female...so why didn't they do anything?

The reality is that 'Chad' is ultimately a product of female hypergamy. Alpha/Beta classification is a result of female hypergamy. Bullying in schools is the responsibility of the ADULTS, of course fucking children exercise power over one another when they think they can get away with it, especially kids who had bad parents\single mothers... and who were the adults in school? Females who probably told you not to fight back, but treated you like a bitch if you complained.
>>
>>34950629
and we're not chad because of ugly parents and bad parenting
>>
>>34950638
So? Do you have a time machine?
>>
>>34950669
no, how is that relevant
>>
>>34950680
You will never be chad so stop whining. You can change your face/personality and you cant force women to like you
>>
>>34950629
>The real problem is us not being chad

>>34950704
>You will never be chad so stop whining.

contradictory

if the problem is that i'm not something i can never be, i have every right to complain
>>
>>34950635
>>34950635
>How could he be 'Chad' without female approval?
He's attractive. Hot people approve of hot people.

>most administrators and teachers were female...so why didn't they do anything?
One of my male teachers actually laughed at me in class a lot. None of my female teachers ever did this. At least female teachers defended me sometimes.
>>
>>34950329
must have been a pseudo-chad, pretending to be cool.
>>
>>34950740

>He's attractive. Hot people approve of hot people.

Women in any social setting can withdraw support for a popular male and he becomes an instant has-been. I don't generally see most males supporting nasty women just because of their looks. I don't see men anywhere going along with women who abuse other women or girls and just passing it off because the woman is hot.

>One of my male teachers actually laughed at me in class a lot. None of my female teachers ever did this. At least female teachers defended me sometimes.

Ok i'll assume you're reporting a true experience. But what are the odds that the majority or even a large number of the teachers are your school were male? What about the administrators? "Toxic masculinity" attempts to claim that men and male behaviour, males modelling their behaviour after other males - is where toxic, misogynistic culture originates and propagates... but there aren't even any opportunities for this to exist, let alone evidence of it existing. It's like that documentary on "toxic masculinity", "The Mask You Live In", it keeps claiming that the behaviour of a handful of males originates with males - but you can easily see in the documentary that all the 'bad' male behaviour exists in a handful of males SURROUNDED BY WOMEN, with only WOMEN authority figures.
>>
>>34950730
Wait do you think this is a debate? Real life never makes sense.
>>
>>34950990
no i don't think it's a "debate" i just think your own personal beliefs are internally inconsistent
>>
>>34950998
>personal beliefs are internally inconsistent
Doesnt make them wrong
Thread posts: 66
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.